It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will be the cause of your own demise, WAKE UP and change that!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
We are Creators of our own Reality. If you think that a comet is going to smash upon the earth, get enough people believing in this and it WILL happen. If you think that aliens will come from the skies, an event will occur that you created that will which cause the aliens to come. I just dont believe how you people dont know how powerful you really are.

Why do you think Anonymous is pushing the "power of an idea" cannot be destroyed. They are creating a realty for us to live in, and they want you to join them to make this happen. Get a bunch of people together who believe something will happen, and it will.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So when everyone is wishing and believing that they're going to win a big lottery jackpot, why don't they?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Another reason that simply having a positive attitude puts you exactly where you need to be.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Different emotions bring different things. Craving for money through a lottery is not going to be as strong as one feels about their day of death...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I am all for the power of influence as proven by countless studies, however, i do not think, in the slightest, that any amount of people can make an event happen due to pure wishing, otherwise we would have had Jesus around quite a while ago.

I do however believe, that if enough people believe something will happen, it increases the chances of it happening, and seen from the perspective of TPTB then, hinting at big events in MSM before they occur, makes that idea, float around in the mass conciseness of our planet, and makes it more likely to succeed.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
We are Creators of our own Reality. If you think that a comet is going to smash upon the earth, get enough people believing in this and it WILL happen. If you think that aliens will come from the skies, an event will occur that you created that will which cause the aliens to come. I just dont believe how you people dont know how powerful you really are.

Why do you think Anonymous is pushing the "power of an idea" cannot be destroyed. They are creating a realty for us to live in, and they want you to join them to make this happen. Get a bunch of people together who believe something will happen, and it will.

Following is from thread I created... Link in my signature.

The book is very spiritual and emphasizes that people will be united at a spiritual level. The truth to this statement will be tested in the near future if all goes as Frissell said. The most important message to be derived from the work is the call for uniformity. The human race is slowly mixing out the resources of this planet and slowly usurping all space available.

The solution to this very real problem will not be solved unless people learn how to work together. The realization that all people are greater than their racial, socioeconomic, gender, etc. associations is crucial in my opinion.

in regards to Carl Jungs work, Frissell's, as to 46 & 2, the great awakening... and so forth

If we want this all to work, on a world scale, WHICH EVERYTHING IS TODAY, we have to recognize that the POWER IS IN US. It's not that we shouldn't praise our leaders, or suggest that they know what they are doing.. but, we should have a very strong dissent towards everything that is not conducive towards freedom, which there is much of, and will cast doubt onto their stereotype, in return possibly promoting them doing their jobs successfuly.

Yet it does not stop there... we should be optomistic in all perceptions as to the future... although this is not always possible at first. This bias towards not being optomistic at first, will lend itself towards behavioural patterns that are conducive towards success, and the THRIVING OF HUMANITY.

Which my response to multiple areas of research, rooted in psychology, brain chemistry, and/or cognition.

I don't think the power of mind is to the extent in which you give it, but in a universe of possibility, maybe.

I suggest checking out my thread in my signature...

Yet, the 'Power of Idea' is amazing, and not to be underestimated. But the question becomes, what gives Power to Ideas, the source... what is our ultimate source, and how does it work in relation... that is the aim of said Thread.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So many meaningless stars and flags my friend; i absolutely could not agree more.

i believe with All of my Heart that We are approaching, very soon, a critical mass of people who understand this.

Here is to hoping!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, if you really think about it every lottery ever held has been won by someone, no?
edit on 5/4/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Maybe... but how do we verify this? It seems all attempts up until now have failed, so how do you know this is true?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So when everyone is wishing and believing that they're going to win a big lottery jackpot, why don't they?

Things that manifest out of a desire will not occur, only need.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

So we need a comet to hit or aliens to invade do we??

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Maybe... but how do we verify this? It seems all attempts up until now have failed, so how do you know this is true?

Try it out in your own life, see if you can create a need to come true, and watch the results. It may not be instant, hence living in a 3rd dimensional world, there is always a pause/break before the effect.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

That doesn't answer my question.

Why do we need to be hit by a comet or invaded by aliens?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That doesn't answer my question.

Why do we need to be hit by a comet or invaded by aliens?

Actually, it answers your question entirely. Wanting to win the lotto is a desire.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Try it out in your own life, see if you can create a need to come true, and watch the results. It may not be instant, hence living in a 3rd dimensional world, there is always a pause/break before the effect.

Exactly!

Give it one month as an 'experiment' of sorts. i do not think it will take that long before you are convinced. This is not the kind of knowledge that can be learned from a book; the answers are within 'yourself'.

Cheers my very good friends!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

This is not the kind of knowledge that can be learned from a book

Actually, it can...(apparently)

thesecret.tv...

edit on 4/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Why the obfuscation?

I understand that you're saying winning lotto is a want not a need.

But for the third time, why do we need to be hit by a comet or invaded by aliens?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Why the obfuscation?

I understand that you're saying winning lotto is a want not a need.

But for the third time, why do we need to be hit by a comet or invaded by aliens?

EDIT: nvm saw your post. Regardless, those were just examples I was giving so that the general idea of this thread would be apparent.
edit on 4-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Actually, it can...(apparently)
thesecret.tv...

edit on 4/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Ha!

Very very close, but there is much more to it than that. That book uses espouses the use of these ideas for 'personal' gains. That (very closely i will admit) misses the mark.

Cheers my friend!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

come on ..if we could have a top 100 of the worries of the world, comets and alien invasion wouldn't make the cut

i agree that we create our own reality ..its called hard work and motivation ..

we all have dreams ...but its what we do about it that make them come real

waking up is nothing new ..most people woke up way back in the late 60's ....you just have to listen to the music back then ...ie Lennon, Bowie to name a few

the sad fact is ... governments and society in general is money driven ..no conspiracy ..

as for the cause of my demise ...well ..no point worrying about that .. that's a dead cert

<<   2 >>

join