It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO 'London Lockdown' Olympics to Ring in Illuminati Occult 2012 DOOMSDAY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
no not aliens, would someone please think of the children!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Your user name has ZION in it too.

Ironically, any iteration of the four letters 2012 can be turned into ZION if one really wanted.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Iran have said they will boycott the game's over it's racist logo.iran claim's olympic logo spell's zion

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

Then they're idiots.

Just making excuses coz they suck at Olympic sports.

edit on 5/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As I am sure most people are aware, at least if they are as old as me, the concept of a boycott of Olympiads is nothing new, in fact, it is far more widespread than you may think, mainly for political reasons, thus totally contradicting the Olympic spirit of the games.

The mission of Olympic Spirit is "to build a peaceful and better world in the Olympic Spirit which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play - Olympic Spirit strives to inspire and motivate the youth of the world to be the best they can be through educational and entertaining interactive challenges. Olympic Spirit seeks to instill and develop the values and ideals of Olympism in those who visit and to promote tolerance and understanding in these increasingly troubled time in which we live, to make our world a more peaceful place."

Link below summarises quite well:

www.topendsports.com...

Reading this list is like a mini history lesson, and putting things into perspective, it is clear for those with a short memory, that the world has been in just as testing times in the recent past as we are in today. I think the main difference is that today we have so many different, instantaneous ways of communication that stories get blown out of proportion, discussed more, and hence misinterpereted more.

This is a very informative little slide show:

www.cfr.org...

Now this is a lengthy old document from earlier in the year, but it clearly outlines in a very diplomatic way, how the people in charge are to leave no stone unturned in a quest to ensure the London Main Event meets all requirements in projecting London in the correct way, and details how the media must be handled etc etc to ensure no flak comes back. Page 12 is in particular quite interesting.

www.official-documents.gov.uk...

Enjoy
edit on 5-5-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: added link

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Your user name has ZION in it too.

Ironically, any iteration of the four letters 2012 can be turned into ZION if one really wanted.

Not really because 2012 is made up a two, a zero, a one and a two.

So if the 2 was a Z, I could spell ZIOZ, couldn't spell Zion though.

The Olympic Logo for 2012 shows that the two '2's are different shapes, hence it does not say 2012.

It doesn't matter what font or graphic, a 2 is a 2.

9 is 9.

7 is 7.

T is T.

2 is 2.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I suspect the two number 2's are different for artistic effect, could well be wrong though.

And if the dot is for lower case 'i' then why are the other numbers / letters upper case, ZioN or ZiON are as equally wrong as 20.12.

It's also alleged that the logo spells 'Nazi' or that it is somehow representative of a swastika.

But even if it does read Zion, which I personally very much doubt, who is behind it all and what does it mean?
Does it then mean that it heralds some monumentous event at the London Olympics?

Far too many 'what if's' and 'maybe's' for my liking....but I'm always open to persuasion if provided with hard proof or a compelling, reasoned arguement - all of which are seriously lacking at present.

Well the two '2's are different shapes anyway, if you use paint to arrange the letters reading it as 2012 on a line, it is hard to deny the Zion link.

Does it prove it, no. But the assumption is there. The first 2, could be seen as a Z. The last 2 on the bottom right, doesn't have the horizontal line that is characteristic of a standard 2, but rather (aside from being a different shape entirely) it is tilted, almost like an N.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: Removed potentially false info link

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
what did the bombing in atlanta accomplish ?

so yeah no
edit on 5-5-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

man thats creepy, i found another one.

2012 plus 6 (london) = 2018

2+0+1+8= 11 (illuminati number)

1+1=2..... now forget about the 2 for now.

9+1+1 = 11 (again, this is getting even more creepy!)

now, and i warn you so be carefull reading this next part.

11 (9+1+1) + 2 (1+1) = 13 the ultimate symbol that this IS a conspiracy.

edit on 5-5-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Holy crap! Check this out just found this in the news section dailymail. See it before it is pulledDark, satanic mills

Headline:
Whatever happened to our green and pleasant land? Dark, satanic mills of Industrial Revolution take centre stage at Olympics opening ceremony with smoke stacks and pitheads

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 0XTT5UIa

i.dailymail.co.uk...

The £27million Olympics opening ceremony will feature smoke stacks, pits and steam power as it showcases Britain's industrial past, new aerial photographs suggest.

Danny Boyle is expected present a grim picture of Britain's satanic mills with a towering factory chimney the centrepiece of a scene showing off the country's coal-powered past.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 0XTepEym

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 0XTepEym

or is this the ending ceremony!??

edit on 13-7-2012 by BroadbeltofBuckland because: just remembered that i saw a you tube video about the stadium being set up for a satanic ritual

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well only 10 days left
then we find out if it is all doom and gloom.

ill be out of the country when it starts
lets hope its not doom and gloom,

but all the threads about the olympics
going round and the massive security presence
makes me perk my ears up a little more now.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know wheter this has been mentioned yet, but...

This year it will be exactly 40 years since the Munich massacre at the Olympics (1972) and as you can find out, the number "4" indeed has certain importance.

Another "coincidence" ? You decide...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I suspect the two number 2's are different for artistic effect, could well be wrong though.

And if the dot is for lower case 'i' then why are the other numbers / letters upper case, ZioN or ZiON are as equally wrong as 20.12.

That's pretty easy to explain. Because if they were regular lowercase, you wouldn't get "2012". But you need the "i" to have it's dot, to make it perfectly clear that it is indeed intended to be i, and not 1. The number 1 does not have a dot, but an "i" does.

And how do you know it's not lowercase? What makes you think the "i", "o" and "n" are uppercase? It could be an "artistical" small "n" .. There are fonts that have equal-looking characters in lower-, and uppercase, but only the size differs. So it could very well be "Zion" - at least more logically than "2012", because, no matter what happens with the lowercase/uppercase, it's still perfectly legible as 'Zion', but there is no logic where "2012" would need a dot.

It could also be an "artistical" uppercase (you seem to like the 'artistical' argument, so I am using it), where the uppercase "i" is purposely made to have a dot on it.

In any case, uppercase/lowercase doesn't matter compared to how much the DOT matters, added to how perfectly the word 'Zion' is formed, even without tampering with any of the letters - it already spells Zion.

Do you now understand?
edit on 26-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The one meaningful thing about that logo is that the ONLY way to make "2012" spell Zion is to arrange it exactly like it's arranged, OR reverse it (which wouldn't look very good to most people).

So why is the logo arranged in the ONLY possible way that could make "2012" readable as Zion? (Cut in half, and putting "12" below "20", so that the "i" is now exactly below "Z")

Furthermore, why are the 'numbers' made so unclear as numbers, and yet made to resemble letters of the alphabet much better? Why is there a 'dot' for the "i"?

Also, I'd like for you to realize that other Olympics also had a Zion-logo - the chinese "man" actually forms the word "Zion", according to Rik Clay, and I can definitely see it. Why such coincidences, if it's not deliberate? What is the likelihood for all this to be just a coincidence?

One more point about the "i". That's the most signifigant letter in the whole word - think about how it's pronounced: "Eye". As in the All-Seeing Eye? And think about where it's located in the logo (I don't think many have realized this) -- it's STARING AT YOU from the middle of the logo, like a distorted eye that it is! The "dot"'s placement was no accident, but carefully planned, from the looks of it.

To deny all this and think it's all just artistical coincidence after another, is to be willfully blind.

As a sidenote: The opening ceremonies certainly were full of satanic symbols, 'infernos', 'pyrotechnics' and all kinds of weirdness like kids on hospital beds worshipping a huge demon (I mean, WHAT was that all about?), the stadium is as masonic as it could possibly be without drawing a big "G" in the middle of the 'compass and ruler', but as far as I know, nothing like a 'nuclear bomb' has yet exploded / happened.

Oh, and Jordan River, you misspelled the word "Evidence" in your signature.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Yes, and so does next year;

20 + 13 = 33

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
reply to post by Cybernet

Yes, and so does next year;

20 + 13 = 33

That's not how numerology works. The 13 is already in itself a masonic number - or a number loved by masons. Nothing further is needed.

And you don't add the numbers that way in numerology - otherwise you could just as well add 201 + 3 (I mean, why 20 and 13 specifically?), and come up with 204 (which would of course be 6, numerologically).

In numerology, you don't do such arbitrary mathematics - you simply add the numbers, ignoring the zero. Or you can even multiply them - 2 x 1 x 3 = 6.

In any case, what's your point? That anything can be made into a 'masonic' number? Well, if you live in a masonic world, surrounded by masonic things, that's certainly true.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Rubbish, the argument opened, not on numerology, but on number being altered to look like letters and thereby spelling out one particular word. IF that was so then the aargument continued by noting how 20 had been placed above 12 with a said squared dot in the centre. Once rearranged the word was a supposed fact/

I suppose you know how numbers set out one above the other are added together in such a way that the 33 i previously , laughingly suggested wpuld be True,

Thank you and as they say, Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join