It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO 'London Lockdown' Olympics to Ring in Illuminati Occult 2012 DOOMSDAY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by slaine1978

At least I don't pretend I'm something I'm not...

And if I'm a shrill (sic), please, by all means, prove it otherwise leave it out.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't put people down for having 'out there' theories etc, but I do expect to see a bit of reasoned thought to support them instead of baseless assumptions plucked out of thin air.

There is no absolute proof of any false flag operations despite what many feel.

Yes, there is some evidence to suggest there might have been in the past but it's certainly not proven.
And there is some sort of reasoned arguement to support the best of those theories.

How can people speak with conviction about false flag operations or even any sort of terrorist attacks when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that either will happen.

Obviously there is a terrorist threat, but that's all it is, unless someone KNOWS something we all don't.

Can someone please explain in a reasoned manner exactly how London is to go into 'lockdown' and how this WILL bring about the prophesised 'DOOMSDAY', (take your pick on which prophesy), and how this has been orchestrated by Occult Illuminati?

I have no intention to ridicule, I would just like to see some supportive evidence and / or reasoned arguement to back up some of these claims instead of groundless speculations based on what if's and maybe's.

ETA

And why are people so convinced that something is definately going to happen at these Olympics when they haven't at the vast majority of other Olympics?

And why so convinced it would be a false flag and not a real and genuine terrorist attack?
edit on 4/5/12 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

At least I don't pretend I'm something I'm not...

And if I'm a shrill (sic), please, by all means, prove it otherwise leave it out.

no i have no proof just my opinion on reading your posts for the past few years.

and what are you sugesting im pretending to be??
i tend not to post on ats because of people like you i just read the drama.
i just feel like posting atm but even if im not posting you can bet im reading.

i have no problem with sceptics as long as there not offensive and ignorant
to people and subject matter at hand

and ats should be for debateing not outright attacks on peoples threads and opinions

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I dident say i was convinced i said i was sitting on the fence waiting to see
what happens
and yes i would like to see some more reasonable debate
and evidence too.

i just dont like people flameing others for no reason (like Chadwickus) not good for ats

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Maybe you should spend as much time looking at the threads presented by the OP as you do reading what I have to say?

Perhaps then you'll see why I am so curt with them and their constant fear mongering.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Maybe you should spend as much time looking at the threads presented by the OP as you do reading what I have to say?

Perhaps then you'll see why I am so curt with them and their constant fear mongering.

it dosen't matter who the op is,
i always see the same sort of comments from you
and if you dont like the fear mongering dont read it or does it frighten you to
the point you have to ridicule and insult to make yourself feel better??....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Do I have a stalker?

I don't think I ridiculed the OP, I made a suggestion on how he could get some o' that DOOM!!

Luckily you're here to save the day though, telling me if I don't like it, don't read it, you could do well to take your own advice.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

i do take my own advice

and it was a bad sugestion to make imo

the end....

edit on 4/5/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The following link should share more light on the subject of the Olympic 2012 scenarios posted here:

m.youtube.com...

edit on 24/04/2012 by Ashthebash46 because: This edit was because I found a more recent and better overall link.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Can I ask you, do you think the 2012 logo spells Zion or not?

If not, can you explain the dot?

I look into a lot of 'conspiracies' but I do engage both sides of a story, and won't make a conclusion until I'm sure.

Given your stance, I am interested in your thoughts on the 2012 logo spelling 'Zion'. I'm not asking you about the implications or what it proves, I'm just asking if you see it or not?

Cheers

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Can I ask you, do you think the 2012 logo spells Zion or not?

I think sometimes some people see what they want to see.

But I also think that it's more likely to read Zioz given that the first and last digit look exactly like each other, which is probably because they are the same.

It is also customary to read English from left to right and top to bottom, so that would give us Zoiz or Zoin.

Personally I find the Lisa Simpson explanation more believable.

And before anyone says anything I am more than aware of role logo's etc are alleged by some to play in NWO and Illuminati imagery etc.

Of course I can see how some could construe it to read Zion, who knows?

And what would the implications be IF it did read Zion?

Why would that signify anything sinister was going to happen at these Olympics?

I can recall similair theories about all sorts of logo's from sporting tournaments etc, guess what, no terrorist attacks or NWO take over etc.

If not, can you explain the dot?

No, not at all.
But where's it's relevance to Zion?
It's not Zi.on.

I look into a lot of 'conspiracies' but I do engage both sides of a story, and won't make a conclusion until I'm sure.

As do I.

And are you sure?

Given your stance, I am interested in your thoughts on the 2012 logo spelling 'Zion'. I'm not asking you about the implications or what it proves, I'm just asking if you see it or not?

If you aren't interested in the 'implications' or 'what it proves' then what was the point?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Just wondering the thought process- people accept and deny info based on the beliefs they already hold.

I'm open to 'conspiracies' hence when I look at the 2012 logo, I quite blatantly see the word Zion.

2012 has no dot.

Zion has a dot for the 'i'.

If you actually look at the logo, 2012 is made up of two 2's- which should look the same -ie, 2 2. Same number.

But the logo shows that the two '2's are not the same, the first one in the top left is like a 2, as would Z would look like a 2.

The last '2', bottom right, is at a different angle, the 2 is almost turned horizontal to represent more of an N.

In fact, they even seem to be a different shape, why would the same number be a different shape if they are supposed to be the same number?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I suspect the two number 2's are different for artistic effect, could well be wrong though.

And if the dot is for lower case 'i' then why are the other numbers / letters upper case, ZioN or ZiON are as equally wrong as 20.12.

It's also alleged that the logo spells 'Nazi' or that it is somehow representative of a swastika.

But even if it does read Zion, which I personally very much doubt, who is behind it all and what does it mean?
Does it then mean that it heralds some monumentous event at the London Olympics?

Far too many 'what if's' and 'maybe's' for my liking....but I'm always open to persuasion if provided with hard proof or a compelling, reasoned arguement - all of which are seriously lacking at present.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Anything involving aliens will raise just as many problems as it solves.

People will wonder how NASA failed to foresee and invasion, or even the presence of such a large group...

If NASA admits it knew, people will accuse the government of conspiring against them...

If NASA claims it didn't have the technology, the people will overthrow the government, believing it incapable of defending them...

There are so many ways this could go down, it's no use trying to even estimate the approximate direction. Whatever ideas you guys come up with, there's a dozen or more scientists in various fields who have already refined it to the point of brilliance. And there is no way you'll be able to foresee their plan, because half of it will be ensuring it comes out of the blue, so there's no way to connect the dots and cry "Wolf!".

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Don't worry about the cool Wolverine wannabe. He likes to correct as many people as possible with his copy and pasting from Google, to feed his ego with as many stars as he can get.Some people just can't keep their mouth shut.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ITT: videos made by people who have way too much time on their hands and grasp on to anything to fill their NEED to be controlled or need of a doomsday event.

also ITT:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by faryjay

The OP is not talking about a real invasion. His/her point is about a false flag, a staged alien invasion with blue beam holograms, TR3B aircrafts and any secret military technology that can trick people into believing that Earth is actually being invaded by aliens. Or perhaps they will pull out another "terrorist" wild card in London and blame it on Iran, to justify an attack by the joint USA/Israel/UK.

One interpretation of Nostradamus' prophecies says that "20,000 people will die in London in the summer of 2012" right after The Pope is assassinated in Spring 2012 in what used to be Eastern Europe.

I believe The Pope is visiting the region in question this Spring, if he's assassinated I might start to take notice.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New Rule!!!! Anytime someone post a video claiming a conspiracy after adding up a bunch of numbers to make what they want of the situation needs to be banned for nutterance. That is also a new word for all who post such videos of someone adding up numbers and playing math till they get something right, it stands for utter wtf ignorance. No offense to the OP, im just kidding around but ATS really needs to think about that one.

I don't know about most people here but when I see these videos I just stop them anymore.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
On a side note, England is on a lot of countries # lists so I wouldn't be surprised if there were terrorist attack. I never considered it in china... London, hell yeah!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
like...

9/11?

sure, numerology doesn't exists.

patterns in this world and sometimes events CANNOT be deduced from numbers..

even when the cult itself in fact go by numbers for their events and rituals.

constant fear mongering i tell ya!just look at all the thread titles and their numbers - they're out to SCARE YOU ishless!

that is, me, and all my threads, they're meant to fearmonger - not to discuss fearmongering tactics, oh no..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join