It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery booms/sounds are EVERYWHERE and INCREASING with no reasonable explanation yet...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I have heard these too--I have a video but by the time I grabbed the video and went out I only heard it a few more times...we left to go to the store( about 4 miles away) and I heard it faintly there too. It was like mini explosions going off to the south of my location. We first heard it in our home like vibrations...then we stepped out and heard it so that's when I grabbed the flip..My kids kept asking what it was..

Note: the sky was very clear that day and nothing on radar to indicate a storm on us or to the south of us. This happened two weekends ago about 1pm.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I live in groaned county and I have heard what you are talking about I saw tva helicopters and I saw alot of dark green millitary helicopter go towards the steam plant and it was very weird air traffic.But iwas sitting there and it sounded like an explosion and I herd one every night around the same time and the same helicopters showed up and then right after the boom my Internet went out and I cant explain what it is but it as stopped for two nights and the helicopters aren't showing up

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I said in an earlier post that we've never heard the sound in Austin Texas. Until now. Life just had to prove me wrong, I guess. The Official Story about it is... not entirely convincing. "Malfunctioning landfill equipment?" Who knows. If they're not full of it, this should never happen again (in that area). We'll see. Of course, many of the sightings are not repeated. It typically just happens once in any given area, then apparently moves on. I actually can't think of anywhere that it's happened twice... this is one annoying phenomenon.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join