It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has to be the hottest song!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hear it in your sleep? You aren't kidding. It's also been plugged and played virtually every other 3 songs on every UK radio station since early March.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
First time I've heard it and I haven't been anywhere.

Dunno why but it reminds me of dont fear the reaper, and tito & tarantula's After Dark. Background guitar jangle probably. I like it.

I'll play it to my son later. He's one of those pain in the arses who likes to say "I heard it first" or "I heard that months ago" in some weird competitive way.

If he hasn't heard it I'll say, "god, you haven't heard THAT? I've been playing THAT for weeks, where have you been?" that'll get him annoyed. 1 point to me.

If he says -"heard it" I'll say "#e, isn't it!" and turn it off and find something else to annoy him that I'm 1st at.

He started all this.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I was thinking the same exact thing as I listened. He even SOUNDS like Sting! which is a good thing, because I like Sting and old Police.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had heard the song before, but had never seen video. It was an interesting use of of graphics , but not sure how "hot" it was. It left me feeling more "sad" Love gone wrong "songs" always seem "bitter/sweet", and probably written from a place of "pain", which is sad.....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Never heard of the bloke but he's got a good voice and writes catchy melodies.
The comparison to Sting seems right on.
I'm wondering though, doesn't it look like his top row of teeth are terribly mismatched with his lower teeth? Poor fellow has some malocclusion issues,

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think he sounds more like Peter Gabriel than Sting.

You might like this song

www.collegehumor.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I think he sounds more like Peter Gabriel than Sting.

My thoughts exactly, however I think this song is exceptional, fourth time through and becoming more impressed with each listen, Second video is masterful.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was just happy to finally hear a song on the radio that didn't have the word "sexy" in it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
BUMP!!

Still hooked on this song!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
A friend at work emailed a link to this song.
it's not bad, and I saw their performance on SNL a couple of weeks ago.
Who is the female singer?

However, the hook, brought up memories of a song from 82

Senses working overtime

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
I was just happy to finally hear a song on the radio that didn't have the word "sexy" in it.

The word was not needed. It was displayed on the right hand side of the screen. I did like her voice too.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

The word was not needed. It was displayed on the right hand side of the screen. I did like her voice too.

Oh, I didn't even watch the video, so I didn't realize that was in there. I was just referring to what I hear when my wife turns on the local Top 40 radio station.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join