It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any advice on picking up the ladies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

Rohipnol and an unattended drink.

(please do not take that seriously!)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Use your knees, Not your back!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Depends on your intentions, honestly.

If you're one of the guys who wants to pick up random people and never call them, or sleep with them and never see them again, I don't have anything to say. The world doesn't need more people like that.

But if you're looking for something more serious and meaningful, you have to be very careful about selecting your prey. Don't date bitches. If the girl is a snob, I say pass... snobs are the most shallow people ever. People don't have to be rich to be snobs, too. Liars and people who generally think they're better than everyone else are the enemy, and they turn good guys into womanizers.

Personally, I recommend going after outcasts, groups of people who are generally "not the norm", goths, punks, and smart 'nerdy' chicks. People who don't fit the cookie-cutter vision of what American magazines say we should look or act like are, usually, the better quality of people.

Be a good guy, don't fall for that peer-pressure "you have to treat the woman like crap" idea. That's the enemy.

And as far as a pick up line, I recommend Barny Stinson's best pick up line from How I Met Your Mother. You should watch it, and try it out. Here's the link;

Barney Stinson's Corny, Yet Awesome, Great Pick Up Line

The quality isn't great, but you get the idea.

edit on 10-9-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to again

edit on 10-9-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: Because of the FREAKIN TYPOS AGAIN

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Take a really large potato and place it in the front of some really tight pants, before you go out on the prowl. Just make sure it you remember to place it in the front of the pants and not the back.

All kidding aside.....................................be confident and make eye-contact when talking to them.

Number one key is to be funny, and avoid creepy.

Good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I bristled when I saw the title (Hate that.... reminds me of hunters/prey). BUT, after reading the OP, I think you actually just want to meet someone at the mall you find attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

Put yourself in her proximity and try to catch her eye. When you do, smile or try to make her laugh. If she gives you a little fake smile, and turns her eyes away, MOVE ON. You don't have a dogs chance.

If she makes eye contact, and holds it for a minute, it helps to do something silly. Make her laugh. Approach her and start a conversation about something you two are doing. If you just start out with ANY pick up line, that is so off-putting.

You're at the mall. Have you bought anything? Ask for her opinion. Asks what she's bought. No pick-up lines. Just start a conversation.

Of course, none of this matters if she is a teenager. Teenage girls have no idea what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Of course, none of this matters if she is a teenager. Teenage girls have no idea what they are doing.

Alot of Adults too!...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by hotel1

Hmmmmm.....that's funny because I know exactly what I want and that's exactly what I say. No grey areas here.....The women attracted to serial killers have mental issues. I have dealt with these people in my previous occupation(s) as well.....so I know a little on that subject too. Which is the reason I would say approaching random girls nervously is not the way to go. Most women I know would be leery of that.....JMO.

Its not just the serial killing type of sociapath that so many women find so very attractive, Brevik is a mass murderer an important distinction there, did you see the twitter page with all the women, and girls saying how cute the Aurora movie theater shooter is. Have you read the recent news report about the female prison warders who stood watch while they took turns to have sex with a multiple rapist, whilst these be may be extreme cases,there are,and have been countless examples of this behaviour. You must surely have seen at least one example of the guy who treats women/girls very badly that causes mass swooning. If we are to consider your statement of "mental issues" accurate an epedemic level of females are currently afflicted.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Humility goes a long way, at least thats what I was taught.
To each his own

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The naked man works, two out of three times.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just don't be a Caring NICE Guy...Because too Women you'll ONLY be "Just Friends"...No Sex or Relationship...haha

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Mar 20th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Grow a big mustache works for me.
It helps being devilishly handsome, debonair with a voice like northern chocolate also.
Modesty goes along way also.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grvvash

Dude the thread is 6 years old why dude why? The op is probably married with kids by now lol.
But my advice still stands.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
In this day and age, why roll the dice with random people, when there are so many online services where you can already narrow the field?

It's like going to a car lot with a blindfold and then looking once you run into a car.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Mar 20th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As this thread is 6 years old and seems to have become a spam magnet it's now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join