It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best rant ever. American Airlines employee was pink slipped the next day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My father works for American Airlines and filled me in with the fact that this youtube video sent this guy right out the door. I don't know how long this youtube video will still be available.

ALERT! STRONG LANGUAGE... He was shown out the door right after this youtube clip.

Edit to add that he bashes the union and leadership and honestly lays it all on the line. He was going to be laid off so.. well hell why not just unload the truth.
edit on 5/4/2012 by madmangunradio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by madmangunradio

Sounds like AA mande a good choice by firing this guy.

But we all know this guy understood this would get him fired.... which means he thinks it will give him good reason in the public eye to commit some form of socially acceptable suicide...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"WE...NEED...LEADERS...IN...MANAGEMENT! not a**holes."

the government too.

i nominate this guy for president of the united states of america.

edit on 4-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you want to get fired this is how you get fired

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Not sure how to respond to you. WTF man!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
fire the guy? great idea!! that guy is going to go back there and shoot everybody lol i thought he was going to have a heart attack!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This guy is really angry. I can relate to him though. I think most of us at some time would have been so angry at management to want to say all this - but I doubt any of us would do it on UTube. I feel really sorry for the guy. He needs someone to help him urgently. But, sadly, I don't think he will get it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I for one would not want to on the receiving side of his wrath , even if I was on the moon ............
He deserves better than that.
They deserve to be caged.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Good for this guy! Tell them how it is, you where losing your job anyways!

This just goes to show everyone how angry people are becoming! There are to many people with the money and power just doing whatever is best for their bottom line and nothing else. The top people know nothing about how the companies they run work; they only know how to make money "NOW" on the backs of the companies, and on the backs of the people who got them there.

This guy has every right to be angry! If I see him on the news later for killing an office full of suits, I'll only shed a tear for this guys family, not the suits!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by madmangunradio

Clearly he is a tad upset. There is no way I can understand what his job is like, therefore I can't knock his emotions. But at least he went out with a bang.... now we got another on unemployment. He's probably scared that at his age no one will hire him. Especially if he's got a family to take care of. I can't help but feel for him though.... the frustration and anger.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This could be the average worker for any American company in the last 20 years. Since deregulation (Thanks millions Ronnie!) American businesses have been bought, sold and scuttled to increase the bottom line for the investor and corporate raider class. It has allowed the consolidation of every industry in to a few hands and destroyed any sense of competition. It has made the creation of new businesses nearly impossible as these mega corporations get endless tax breaks and unfair advantages through their paid army of lobbyists.

You can work your butt off for years, take forced pay cuts and reductions in benefits, endless amounts of crap from management people who know nothing about the actual business but only look at numbers and they will still throw you out in the cold for a few dollars more in profits. Eventually, there is no more profit left to be made as poor management practices have destroyed the very thing that gave them their wealth. No biggie for them - they can write it all off as losses and when liquidation time comes they are first in line with their hands out to get every last penny before the workers who actually did everything get anything except a pink slip and maybe a "we're so sorry".

The middle class is dying for the very reasons this man is describing. It is class warfare and the workers are the losers in this fight. We would all be as furious as this man is if we were to squarely face the reality of what has happened to American industry. Without jobs we have no future - only complete dependency upon government for everything.

new topics

top topics

join