It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you guys are forgetting the most important thingif goverment does tutn against us i know scores of veterans and active duty military that would fight back i am sure that is what would happen and in my kneck of woods everybody is an avid hunter and well stocked with munitions and local wilderness skills.harder to hunt down gurrilla forces through southern forests than to hunt down insurgents in open desert

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you guys are forgetting the most important thingif goverment does tutn against us i know scores of veterans and active duty military that would fight back i am sure that is what would happen and in my kneck of woods everybody is an avid hunter and well stocked with munitions and local wilderness skills.harder to hunt down gurrilla forces through southern forests than to hunt down insurgents in open desert

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i've scanned through these sixteen pages, and i'm surprised to see that no one has mentioned this.
never before in the history of the United States has their ever been a government agency, that has been granted the power to go out and actively, label, search for, apprehend and detain it's own citizens.

sure they had the commie hunt back in the 40's and 50's, but they couldn't arrest you and hold you with out letting you call a lawyer, or denying of your civil rights.
and the government says , out of one side of it's mouth says to do one thing in preparation for emergencies, and on the other it says you maybe a threat to national security.

here are a few links, two are from info wars, which i plus many others, find alex very hard to take seriously.
but sometimes he hits the nail on the head. and two are the actual report and flyer.
You Are A Potential Terrorist
DHS report
Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970 to 2008
and what's crazy, is that their own report has shown that the level of terrorist attacks in this country has gone down since 1970.
Feds Label Bulk Buying of Food a Potential Terrorist Activity
fbi flyer
Communiittiies Againstt Terroriism
there are are many other examples off the same type of things coming from dhs, tsa, fbi and cia.
the only thing that hasn't happened yet, is what happened under " SeeNo Reno" where at least there were two instances of U.S. citizens being denied their rights and killed by the "department of justice". these are Waco and Ruby Ridge.
yes koresh was a wacko, and yes maybe all the other adults were to. but the 20 kids, most not able to reason for themselves, had rights. and who gave the government the right to kill them. they knew they were there, and that koresh's hard core followers were willing to fight to the death, which they did. but those kids only choice was to stay with their parents or their parents wouldn't let them leave. there's more that could be said on this incident, so i will leave it for now. except for the fact that i find it, "for lack of a better way of phrasing it", funny how the bad ass atf swat team got their asses handed to them, by the branch davidians in the first
assault.
now for ruby ridge which took place the year before waco, where both weaver and harris are aquitted of charges.

Weaver was ultimately acquitted of all charges except missing his original court date and violating his bail conditions, for which he was sentenced to 18 months and fined $10,000. Credited with time served, Weaver spent an additional 4 months in prison. Harris was acquitted of all charges.

the above quote from the wikiRuby Ridge
now in the trail weaver and harris lawyer kept on saying that fbi, atf and the other agencies, were involved in wrong doing. after the trail, the doj created the ruby ridge task force. and they investigated and gave the report to the doj which was never released to the public, although there is a redacted version out by a group that get info out for lawyers.
from the above wiki

Defense counsel for Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris alleged throughout their 1993 trial that agents of the ATF, USMS, and FBI were themselves guilty of serious wrongdoing, leading the Department of Justice (DOJ) to create a "Ruby Ridge Task Force"

). The report was never officially released, although a redacted version was circulated by Lexis Counsel Connect,[56] an information service for attorneys
this has been happening for a long time.how long who knows.i for one find the events of the last 20 years very troubling, even more the last 11 of them. if you are a history buff you will realize that the events happening now are right out of the dictators play book.
look at hitler,stalin, linen and many others, it took many years to get the condition of the state ready for the take over. it just didn't come over night like most people think. it was a slow tedious process that was designed to get people used to what was being seen and to foster a false since of patriotism.only after it was to late to stop it did most of the people see what had happened.
i see that happening here with all the new laws, eo's and powers given to different the agencies that have been created or expanded, all easily explainable to most of blind patriotic citizens.
remember the government protects it's self not the people who get in it's way
edit on 5-5-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
first double i ever made.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Well said but you forgot to include Kent State

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Not to mention all that idiots nation-wide who MUST buy bottled water because ordinary tap water isn't Good Enough for them...

yea whats up with that. the only way i would buy a bottle of water. is if the store didn't sell soda's.
or i couldn't find a place that had a water fountain, or when the new water wars erupt.

whats sad is most people don't even know that the water that they are drinking comes from the same tap as yours and mine.

douh!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thank you.

kent state is something that has had me puzzled for a long time.
although i would not put it past the government, i often wonder if it wasn't one of these two things.

first maybe the the sgt. that fired his .45 at them first was scared and really did fear for his life, and the rest of the guard troops followed his lead.

or second maybe he didn't like them "longhaired hippie pinko fags" and fired knowing that it would be instinct for the rest to fire.

but i think it safe to say there is no clear answer for what happened.

this for the four, from brother neil.

[

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

It's happened to me!

Crestron Electronics - 6 Volvo Drive, Rockleigh, New Jersey - Friday October 24, 2008 - I was sitting at my bench with headphones on my head at work Doing my work quietly as usual. Someone tapped my shoulder and I got up. Three Armed Police Officers were standing there. They told me to go with them. My so-called boss, a fat Italian engineer named Glenn Ioppolo took my hat and coat and started going through them, giving the impression of searching for drugs. I remained perfectly calm not wanting to give them any excuses to use "force" aganst me. I was taken to the local police station and held there for several hours. My "crime" they said was that I made "terroristic threats" - More specifically they tried to say that I said I would get a gun and start shooting people there! They put all this crap in my mouth. No evidence whatosever. No witnesses. Nothing. While I was at the station, the police took my car keys. Searched my car. Had one of their "detectives" search my workbench's computer. Sent at least one man to my house. Sent my down for "psychological evaluation." I was eventually released after all this and found myself out of a job. Instant termination. Instant loss of medical insurance.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Not to mention all that idiots nation-wide who MUST buy bottled water because ordinary tap water isn't Good Enough for them...

yea whats up with that. the only way i would buy a bottle of water. is if the store didn't sell soda's.
or i couldn't find a place that had a water fountain, or when the new water wars erupt.

whats sad is most people don't even know that the water that they are drinking comes from the same tap as yours and mine.

douh!

It's this new yuppie generation. Then when they end up broke they wonder why. Bottled water's the biggest scam in history. The profits they're making on it must be incalcuable. What's next, bottled Air?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

them yuppies, they are something else.
both of my little brothers are like that.
gotta have that next new thing.

hell i still use a 10year old computer, and don't have a cell phone.
and my stereo is over 20yrs. old, and is the loudest thing on the block.
i have had to round up new speakers a couple times.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Hold up here people. Who is doing the uprising? Occupy? These aren't soldiers. They have no leaders. No statement of demands or alternate constitution. They do not use guns or bombs. So this would just be putting peaceful demonstrators into camps and either killing them or "re-educating" them. Meanwhile we have crazy MoFos like Ted Nugent and a bunch of White Supremacists, KKK, Nazis, Religious nuts and a bunch of who knows what belief system holding "Militia" out there roaming around with guns, rockets, grenades, etc. But also with no sense of leadership or even any sort of understanding of how to work together with others...So who is this "Civil War" going to be fought with? Police and Military people might feel really bad about hurting people who are not a threat. They after all, are YOUR sons and daughters in those uniforms. Since there is no concerted effort on the part of any large radical or revolutionary group to change the way things are through violence, then who do the police go after? I say, as they do now, everybody and anybody, individually. They are incapable of "rounding up" groups without being questioned. There is no martial law. Obama is NOT Hitler in that he has no real overreach and expresses no hatred nor demonizes any other group. So I think this is all just bunk. There will be no civil war or civil unrest, unless and until ALL of us want to fight the government to get some sanity back into the Law and Politics. And this can be done peacefully and by the law.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have it on EXCLUSIVE from an anonymous source that bridges will soon double in value and it just so happens i can sell you a bridge at a very reasonable cost! Why would I possibly lie to you?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can honestly see a revolt within this country if things were to escalate to the degree or even further than what was in that article.Is the source to be trusted? are they embellishing/exaggerating some of the facts for the story? very well could be the case... but...From what I already know to be the truth in front of my very own eyes, paints a very similar picture to what they speak of.

Over 300 million Americans,how many do you think would actually stand up,defend and revolt? 50%,3/4 of the population? less?

How many are armed?

At the end of 2010 it was estimated that 45% of Americans own guns. If you took the percentage of guns to the number of Americans, the number rises to 90%. Of course, many of these numbers are off due to many gun transfers at gun shows which is a transfer from one private collection to another, so in many instances these are not registered transfers
Source

Now as that source explains,those are not absolute percentages and that was as of 2010,it also does not allow room for black market gun buying and selling,how many unregistered Americans who carry fire arms has to be another 5%,10% tops or so,add on 2 years since then and I would say it is closer to 60% presently.

Would every firearm owner revolt? let us say 150 million angry revolting,gun toting Americans resisted & revolted,would it make a difference? would the government use air strikes on it's own land? I mean, I am hypothetically imagining if a scenario would ever unfold,what would really go down.

Would we be able to counter an offensive,actually win?So many questions that I hope we never have to live to see the answers.That is what makes me curious...and a little afraid to be honest,period.If something of this magnitude were to ever unfold.

What saddens me is that we have reached this point to begin with.We actually contemplate such a disastrous scenario as being theoretically possible,some even believe inevitable.All I know is if anything even close to civil war was to happen in America presently,will be the day this country absolutely dies....Along with millions of Americans in the process.

No one wins in this kinda scenario,lose/lose catch 22. At what cost other than lives that would be lost,swaying in the wind of past memories of days long gone. It would be horrible,for both sides I imagine. countrymen against country men.I know it has happened before...It is just now,in the present, I imagine it being even worse,if that were possible.

With the weapons of today,causalities would be catastrophically high.Not to mention all the damage to the land,homes,business etc.

Fallout comes to mind... "War...War never changes"

edit on 5-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Over 300 million Americans,how many do you think would actually stand up,defend and revolt? 50%,3/4 of the population? less?

How many are armed?

There is certainly reason arising for an armed revolt from US citizens. I'm not sure the firearms figures are at all reassuring though. The first thing I expect is that the gun owners would start shooting at the wrong things, like the straw men the media puts up to them as being their enemy. The second less than reassuring figure I find with gun owners is that if a gun is drawn and you ask if they are going to shoot themselves, more than half of them will.

en.wikipedia.org...

Firearms-related deaths - per 100,000 population

United States
10.27 - total
4.14 - homicide
5.71 - suicide
0.23 - unintentional

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

them yuppies, they are something else.
both of my little brothers are like that.
gotta have that next new thing.

hell i still use a 10year old computer, and don't have a cell phone.
and my stereo is over 20yrs. old, and is the loudest thing on the block.
i have had to round up new speakers a couple times.

Ditto!

My computer is around 12 years old now. I never owned a cell phone nor wish to. My stereo died years ago. I'm on dial-up Internet service. Everything here is wired, except my TV remotes. And I'm unemployed.

Man, I feel like sh-t...

On the other hand, if I needed instant gratification and ran out and bought all the latest junk on the market, I'd be broke!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I have it on EXCLUSIVE from an anonymous source that bridges will soon double in value and it just so happens i can sell you a bridge at a very reasonable cost! Why would I possibly lie to you?

Well, tell me where the bridge is located, it's dimensions, age, and construction. If you can give me a reasonable price on it, maybe we can make a deal...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by km22453
My sister-in-law works in the Washington, DC area in the medical field. A friend of hers who does seminars for the government and private industry on disaster preparedness, says "something" is going to happen in November, around election time. She doesn't know what, but was told at work that they would be warned 3 days in advance of the "event" so she could leave. She told my sister-in-law to "keep the gas tank filled".

I know this sounds too much like "he said" "she said", but my sister-in-law is not an alarmist. This is all I know.

Well you're gonna have to make sure you keep in touch with your sister in law EVERY DAY in late September and November just to make sure you'll also get wind of that 3 day warning!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

And this can be done peacefully and by the law.

you have to realize that law is bought and sold each and everyday, don't you.
so unless the law makers that are there now and the system that they and their previous brethren have taken over 200 hundred years to perfect is taken down, there will never be any peaceful change.

if tptb decide that they don't like your peaceful drive for change, they will just pay for a new law, that makes you a outlaw, terrorist, or what have you.

there is not enough money to change what is happening, besides the people that are really in charge have more money, than they or their great grandchildren for the next ten generations could possibly spend.

it's all about power over people.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Change must come:

Through the barrel of a gun!

The original story once again seems to consist largely of hearsay, but in this instance I don't think that it makes the suggested outcome any less likely.....Best of luck America!

edit on 5-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: Quote Fail

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Well, tell me where the bridge is located, it's dimensions, age, and construction. If you can give me a reasonable price on it, maybe we can make a deal...

I cant tell you specifically where the bridge is. You must understand I have to protect my anonymous sources. But I can assure you it is a great investment because of what my sources tell me. The anonymous ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join