It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Preparing - present tense? Hey DHS, many of us are ALREADY prepared.

Prepared to do what ? What are you trying to tell me that perhaps the DHS should have a good look at you and your residence? having guns in your house simply makes you are less questionable target and you will be a target and nothing more.

What happens once your family is starving ? there will be no hiding in the forest for you

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So why have Fema and other authorities prepared for a New Madrid superquake that never came (though it still might)? Why Fema camps, Fema trains, why food and drinking water storage in huge quantities, and why even exercises that might have been done under false flags?

Could it actually be a disguised preparation for a major civil unrest that one expects to come when tightening strings on the population?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndependentMind
So why have Fema and other authorities prepared for a New Madrid superquake that never came (though it still might)? Why Fema camps, Fema trains, why food and drinking water storage in huge quantities, and why even exercises that might have been done under false flags?

Could it actually be a disguised preparation for a major civil unrest that one expects to come when tightening strings on the population?

if and when the civil unrest comes, the FEMA camps will be work-camps to help citizens out, not detention camps

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
... or maybe for Santa Clause and his associates to distribute Christmas gifts ...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

... or maybe for Santa Clause and his associates to distribute Christmas gifts ...

what else is gonna happen to all the people out of work? they will not fight the government if they can work. I think any reasonable person is gonna work rather than fight for their survival, of course that doesn't mean that some nutters won't be hiding in the woods trying to kill everything in sight

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

The DHS has encompassed a huge part of civil defense - they buy bulk ammo for training just like the military. I hope they know how to use the weapons they are issued. I just hope they are trained more than majority of the military...who shoot before they deploy or never since boot camp.

The movement of military vehicles - bought from surplus military, prob through DRMO. Why waste monies on brand new stuff when one can get 2nd hand items with little wear-n-tear cheap? Google/Youtube the gangs in Mexico and their weaponry - I hope our govt prepares to defend against them. The southern boarder is getting crazy.

As for these listed FEMA camps - I visited one last month (Lumpkin GA)...it is a detention center for immigrants who are under question - not US citizens. Do they have family areas there - I hope they do - a prison cell is no place for a kiddo. The people that work there are just like you and me. When I got there (in the middle of the sticks) I had to use the restroom...after going through security I was allowed to use it. I then picked up a person of 'interest' and drove home. Note to US Resident Aliens - don't leave your alien card at home or a judge will send you to a detention center if you are ever arrested.

Civil war - don't think the individual states would allow it.

But..it never hurts to be prepared. I am not against or for the OP's topic.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There will never be a Civil War in the USA. Most people over there are too ignorant (they still love Obama, think 9/11 was a real terrorist attack and still believe in "We are #1!") and too fat and lazy to get their asses out of their seats. They rather continue to watch TV, believe everything FoxNews say and think everything's fine as they still can afford fake food from McDonalds.
So nothing will happen, certainly not Civil War

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I've been saying this on ATS since the summer of 2011.

Get out of the city! If you can.

Get your supplies ready!

Don't wait. You do not want to be caught pacing the store aisles as the shelves lay empty with nothing and your family is starving.

If you live paycheck to paycheck, start today. Each time you make your grocery trip, pick up 2 - 3 cans and store it away. Every time you have a little extra $, get more, and get water or a water filtration system.

Well....I can agree with a couple of things you say. Each and everyone one of us "should" have some back up...even if it is only a weeks worth...but...that being said...

Do you really want to try and scratch out a life in a post-apocalyptic world? What do you hope to gain? I have watched a few episodes of doomsday preppers and it makes me shake my head in wonder....why?

Why in the world would you want to suffer through this? Is it because of some mantra you have heard that we must? I disagree....If and when the time comes...I will stroll willingly into the great unknown...I am not afraid....why? Because one of three possible things will happen...

1) I will take a permanent dirt nap and consciousness ends...at that point...who cares...oblivion can be your friend. When the heart stops beating, the brain stops functioning and the game is done and you will never know.

2) I will face a spaghetti monster judge....I have been a good person...I do not fear that judgement.

3) I will be reincarnated and the horrible experiences of this life will give me "one-ups" in the next...

win-win

I do not fear the grand grey cloak of uncertainty...it is what it is...

People need to stop listening to the fear mongering thugs...they are attempting to control you...live as if today is your last day on earth and there is no afterlife...you will be just fine.

Okay, if you want to lay down and die that is your choice my friend. That's anyone's choice. For me, my life is not over until Great Spirit says so. If I survive an apocalypse similar to that we see in "The Road", so be it. If something takes me out, then that will be my time and I'll leave this earth.

Part of me is curious to see what is going to happen. Should something terrible happen, will human kind change for the better, after all of the greed and power is stripped from everyone..... or will we go right back to the crap we have created all over again.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

the FEMA camps will be work-camps to help citizens out, not detention camps

The FEMA camps will be worse than the Indian reservations that were created for Natives back in the 1800's. At least those had no fences around them. But the FEMA camps will be detention camps where people will earn their keep and attend classes on how to be a good, productive little American and submit. If you do well, then you might get to leave and be relocated to an apartment in the city with your family, where from there your life will be monitored closely. We will be there in about 20 years. We think the TSA at the airport is bad now, just wait till they see what else they have in store. One more false flag is all they need really...... to tighten the grip on everyone. Look what they did since 9/11? And the underwear bomber.

Everyone having the bankers take their homes one by one. Soon enough, everyone will be renters in this country. Don't you see, it's part of the plan? If you don't own land, then you have nothing but an apartment or rental place. They don't want people to have land, or anything to call their own. Within 20 years, it's going to be illegal to grow your own garden. Mark my words. They will cart out some crazy stories of people dying from something they ate in their gardens, then bam, no one can have a garden so we don't get sick.

Time is coming where you can't grow your own food because they don't want anyone healthy in this country. A sick person is worth a lot of money.

The grip is tightening as each year goes by. As it is, my husband wants to get out of this country now. I've never seen this man afraid, but he's genuinely afraid for our future here.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookman44
The answer will be increasingly local. Who cares about the f'ing creditor, when you get your food from the farmer's market.

Oh and there will be no more farmers markets either. They will take those away and send you to walmart to get your monsanto food. Happy eating!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

but as an aside to that? i'd prefer to dodge the bull(terrier) all together, than be nipped by it a la James Cameron.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Once again, this will come to pass without anything happening...much like everything else mentioned here

It's not going to happen over night. It's happening slowly, year by year right in front of our eyes and under our noses. We won't wake up to ......all of the sudden, tanks in the road, road blocks, papers please, people being hauled to detention camps, 8 pm curfew....... type of thing.

This is going to happen slowly, bit by bit, here and there...... one year, it's TSA in our airports, the next year..... indefinite detention and arrests, in two years..... TSA on highway checkpoints...... another year...... no more farmers markets or growing personal gardens..... then ..... false flag...... then.... another thing and another, and soon..... we can't bear arms, and soon.... we have more rental properties then home owners, then soon.... mandatory vaccines....

It will build up like this and continue to do so. In 20 years, we will have very little freedoms to speak of. We will sit around and remember how good life was in 2012 when we still had the freedom to actually grow our food.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
There will never be a Civil War in the USA. Most people over there are too ignorant (they still love Obama, think 9/11 was a real terrorist attack and still believe in "We are #1!") and too fat and lazy to get their asses out of their seats. They rather continue to watch TV, believe everything FoxNews say and think everything's fine as they still can afford fake food from McDonalds.
So nothing will happen, certainly not Civil War

That's strong talk for a German, I'm not trying to be an ass...but in the past, your people haven't been well known for their ability to "free think" and have had a history of, well you know.

Trust me friend, as Elitist and Entitled as it may sound, Americans are used to living a certain way...those of us who have been to a few 3rd world countries can appreciate how relatively good things are here, others who have never left their area code only know what they see and are ignorant to many things. Once the Bread starts to dwindle and the circuses stop the people won't be happy...Keep in mind we have 80,000,000 gun owners , your entire country's population is only 81,000,000.

and FYI, you should have put "There will never be ANOTHER Civil War in the USA.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookman44
Globalization = corporatism. Am I wrong?

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism
because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
~Benito Mussolini

No, walter, your not wrong... but it has also been called Fascist Globalism. Marc Bloch is one of the great 20th Century scholars of the feudal history of Europe. In his book "Feudal Society" he points out that feudalism is a fracturing of one authoritarian hierarchical structure into another: the state disintegrates, as local power brokers take over. Whether the power and wealth agent that takes the place of government is a local baron, lord, king, or corporation, if it has greater power in the lives of individuals than does a representative government, the culture has dissolved into feudalism. Bluntly, Bloch states: "The feudal system meant the rigorous economic subjection of a host of humble folk to a few powerful men." This doesn't mean the end of government, but, instead the subordination of government to the interests of the feudal lords. Today we see governments the world over becoming subordinate to a private banking cartel and with this we see a new form of global feudalism taking form. Corporations will increase their power in this "free market" system (an Orwellian term), and as they do, the system will take on element of both fascism, feudalism and communism.

Interestingly, even in Feudal Europe, Bloch points out, "The concept of the State never absolutely disappeared, and where it retained the most vitality men continued to call themselves 'free'..." The transition from a governmental society to a feudal one is marked by the rapid accumulation of power and wealth in a few hands, with a corresponding reduction in the power and responsibilities of governments that represent the people. Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves. Says Bloch: "Nobles need not pay taille [taxes]."

These latter-day followers of Adam Smith and Thomas Malthus—both of whom were propagandists for the British East India Company and British Empire—were, like the globalization pushers of today, lying in the service of the empire. The American Assembly, for example, has pushed both eugenics and globalization, and is now running a "next generation" project to restructure the World Bank, IMF, and United Nations along more explicitly imperial lines. The world they are seeking, is outline in the UN agenda 21 which you can see in the movie 'Hunger Games'. And it is actually the world they are telling us is inevitable unless we submit to their demands, and perhaps more like the 'Brave New World' if we do capitulate. Knowing that growing world populations are a threat to their control of the world, they seek to impose control over nations, to impose austerity and shortages, combined with higher prices, along with more direct measures such as plagues, famine, and wars, to cut global population significantly, starting with the darker-skinned peoples.

Ironically, we have a black President who has been serving this globalist agenda from his first day in office. One of Obama's first actions was to rescind the Mexico City Policy, which required non-governmental organizations that receive federal funding not to perform or promote abortion abroad. Then he committed the U.S. to spending $63 billion over six years on, among other things, abortion and other reproductive services in Africa. Then he joined in France's and Britain's imperial war of aggression against Libya. As soon as the Al-Qaeda rebels hit the beach, before taking the capital, somehow they had enough time to establish a new Central Bank of Libya and form a new national oil company. Today the Al-Qaeda flag has been flying high over Libya and the governments of the Western world don’t seem to mind at all. Obama even led the warm welcome to the al qaeda linked Libyan rebels as they were officially recognized and handed a seat at the UN General Assembly. Mustafa Abdul Jalil, the rebel leader, said Libya's oil would be apportioned relative to how much support each country gave the insurrectionists in deposing Gaddafi. The corporate media has ignored the fact that Khalifa Haftar, who was appointed chief rebel commander, is a long-time CIA collaborator. This is just a taste of what is yet to come for Africa. We are seeing a very ugly and moribund US-UK imperialism is using al Qaeda as its own irregular infantry in the effort to harass and cripple the nation-states of the world, causing them to disintegrate into a tribal, sectarian, criminal, and warlord chaos. Globalization is not just fascism, it is also genocide. It's a New World Order.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Some asked me if fear Muslim fundamentalism and their ambition for world domination.

Here was my answer:

What I fear are not these Muslim who dream of world domination, but those who have the power to make it happen. The fact is the so-called "war on terror" is a big joke--one huge lie that is sold by the Anglo-American Establishment. When it comes to world domination it is NOT the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya we should fear, but rather few globalist elite and their centers of power are found in New York and the City of London.

What is often called "the clash of civilizations" is really a clash of banking systems. We are told we are fighting a war on terror to make the safe for "democracy" but to my mind (and to our Founding Fathers) democracy is the problem because it is a fraud--it just way to hide oligarchy. I see this push for "democracy" as just a code word for tyranny. The oligarchy wants to make the world safe for fractional reserve banking and compound interest, not for democracy. Iran had democracy in 1953 and they want to keep more of the oil sales to better their own nation, but British Petroleum didn't like that. Iraq and Libya wanted to sell their oil in gold, that was their real crime. American saw this as a clear and present danger to the dollar--so we sent the Marines to Bagdad and jackals in to Tripoli.

One of the many things that the Bible and the Quran have in common is the strong prohibition against usury. Islamic banks, which avoided much of the damage from the subprime mortgage crisis by following strict principles laid out in their Holy Book, while we disregard our own. Interest payments, short selling and contracts considered excessively risky are prohibited in these nations. That ruled out many of the products that got Western finance into so much trouble such as collateralized debt obligations or credit default swaps.

The Bible also prohibits usury (over 43 times) but Western nations have long sense abandoned that principal (as have Bible believers). However, Islamic bankers follow that prohibition much more faithfully than any Western bankers. Indeed, West bankers have made themselves "lords of the earth" with a combination of usury and legalized state-sanctioned counterfeiting. They attack anyone who represents any threat ot their enslavement of others, whether it is the Islamic system of lending or the re-introduction of fixed worth monetary systems (such as the Libyan gold dinar). Personally, I have no doubt that Moammar Gadhafi was targeted by NATO because of his plans to introduce a gold dinar – a single African currency made from gold, which would a have been a true sharing and storing of the wealth.

"If Gaddafi had an intent to try to re-price his oil or whatever else the country was selling on the global market and accept something else as a currency or maybe launch a gold dinar currency, any move such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power elite today, who are responsible for controlling the world's central banks," Anthony Wile, founder and Chief Editor of the Daily Bell told Russia Today in an interview back in May 2011. "So yes, that would certainly be something that would cause his immediate dismissal and the need for other reasons to be brought forward from moving him from power."

Note: I dislike fundamentalist Muslims as much as fundamentalists of any religion. This is not an issue of superiority of the Muslim faith, I merely see those with Judeo-Christian traditions having lost their way, and religious leaders distorting the truth. Banking isn’t the only area in which Western nations have lost their ethical foundation. Torturing innocent people and launching wars based on lies are also contrary to the teachings of the Bible.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Five Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated since 2007. NBC News quoted two senior Obama Administration officials as confirming that the attacks were carried out by M.E.K. units that were financed and trained by Mossad, the Israeli secret service. NBC further quoted the Administration officials as denying any American involvement in the M.E.K. activities. However, we know this is not true based on the reporting done by Seymour Hersh for the New Yorker, here is quote:

>> A retired four-star general, who has advised the Bush and Obama Administrations on national-security issues, said that he had been privately briefed in 2005 about the training of Iranians associated with the M.E.K. in Nevada by an American involved in the program. They got “the standard training,” he said, “in commo, crypto [cryptography], small-unit tactics, and weaponry—that went on for six months,” the retired general said. He also was told, he said, that the men doing the training were from JSOC, which, by 2005, had become a major instrument in the Bush Administration’s global war on terror.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Our casino culture is producing Gulags, dude!

Yesterday a Department of Defense document has been leaked that details “Internment and Resettlement Operations.” The manual outlines policies for processing detainees in internment camps domestically and abroad and how to “re-educate” unruly activists. The manual states, “These operations may be performed as domestic civil support operations,” and adds that “The authority to approve resettlement such operations within U.S. territories,” would require a “special exception” to The Posse Comitatus Act, which can be obtained via “the President invoking his executive authority.” The document also makes reference to identifying detainees using their “social security number.”

The leaked document contains detailed plans for how “political activists” should be pacified by “PSYOP officers” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps. The document, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations, outlines policies for processing detainees into internment camps both globally and inside the United States. International agencies like the UN and the Red Cross are named as partners in addition to domestic federal agencies including the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA. A copy of the document has been uploaded to the website PublicIntelligence.net for viewing, and additionally a version appears to be hosted on the US Military’s Doctrine and Training Publications page at armypubs.us.army.mil, although access to papers published there are unavailable to those without the Pentagon’s authorization and cautions visitors with the message “not for your personal benefit or privacy.”

It contains numerous clear references to the fact that the policies do apply domestically to U.S. citizens and yet after this document found its way on the web many people challenged the idea, unwilling or unable to believe this would could ever be applied to American the people. This is similar to the denial witnessed prior to the passage of the NDAA when some argued that the indefinite detention provisions did not apply to American citizens despite numerous legal analysts asserting they did and President Barack Obama himself acknowledging they did when he signed the bill. On May Day in 1971, the US Army rounded up approximately 7,000 protesters into a stadium in Washington, DC that they treated like a make-shift prison camp. Have things changed in the past 40 years? In light of a newly uncovered document it’s worth reminding ourselves of the fact that Barack Obama’s political mentor, Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers, once called for precisely the same thing. (see video link)

youtu.be...

The fact that Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground also planned for re-education camps to be used to incarcerate American citizens is alarming given President Barack Obama’s relationship with Ayers, who helped launch Obama’s political career. According to former FBI agent Larry Grathwohl, who was assigned to infiltrate the Weather Underground’s Central Committee, the organization run by Bill Ayers carried out bombings targeting the Pentagon, the State Department, as well as police stations and federal buildings, in an attempt to cause the collapse of the United States government and open the door for Cuban, North Vietnamese, Chinese and Russian troops to occupy the country. Grathwohl stated that Ayers and his group planned to deal with Americans who would try to resist this takeover by “establishing re-education centers in the south-west”. Asked what he would do with those who still refused to convert to communism, Ayers said that they would have to be “eliminated,” as in 25 million Americans would be killed in concentration camps.

I am reminded of the word of former CIA agent Robert Baer: "If you want a serious interrogation, you send a prisoner to Jordan. If you want them to be tortured, you send them to Syria. If you want someone to disappear -- never to see them again -- you send them to Egypt." This was the program known as Extraordinary Rendition where foreign nationals suspected of terrorism or label as "belligerent" have been transported to secret detention and interrogation facilities in Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Diego Garcia, Afghanistan, Poland, Georgia and elsewhere. Today, under the new NDAA law signed by Obama on Dec 31st, 2011 the USA is now designated as a battlefield which means natural-born American citizens can be labeled "belligerent" and given the Extraordinary Rendition treatment. “And when they say, 'I want my lawyer,' you tell them, 'Shut up. You don't get a lawyer.'”. That was the famous quote from Senator Lindsey Graham on the House Floor when the NDAA was being debated. Those words ring in my ears as I read this document. Read it yourself, and you will see it makes it clear in numerous instances that the re-education program include the American people. This world and our country is in serious, serious trouble.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I am going to assume that you are part native American. In that case you should know better than anyone here that taking up weapons to fight a hopeless war is not the most prudent choice and will not be beneficial to your survival.

The FEMA camps are going to be open eventually once the country reaches a certain economic low and most rational thinking citizens will be glad they are open.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Civil war implies the citizens of the country are divided and fighting each other. Revolution, on the other hand, is the people rising up against the government. .

" I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

“A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither"

Thomas Jefferson

links:thinkexist.com...
www.monticello.org...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Heaps good news source champ.
I mean wow, what a news source.
Leading NEWS source online.

How convenient that every crap thread about a helicopter flying over someones house, is miraculous backed up some random article on some random "news" site...bahaha some people will eat this up and ask for seconds.

Here's your biggest clue as to why there is increased military movements within the USA. Coincidentally it is the same reason why there are increased military movements in places like the UK and Australia.

WE ARE AT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

We have been at war for over ten years now.
Where do you think all the soldiers, the tanks, the vehicles, supplies, helicopters, jets, ships, etc, come from?
Do you think they just "spawn" in random places in the Middle East battle fields just like in a game of Red Alert with its spawning crates?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join