It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I for one am proud one punt myself as one of the barbarians at the gate that TPTB or 1% are concerned about when the # hits the fan....

Hope all that Pilates and yoga helps you survive the woods Ina post apocalyptic nightmare.....ok

The kardashians will become some warlord personal comfort women... (3rd string)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
an uprising is a revolution

c'mon wtf

it's like they are afraid to use the word

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
What better way for Obama to stay in charge..... no elections. How convenient.
I remember these same rumors when Bush was in charge...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Ernest Hemingway once said a collapse (bankruptcy ruin) happens in two speeds...first very slowly....and then all of a sudden very quickly....

Don't embrace any normalcy bias...all fiat currency's collapse it is a ponzi our debt is in the trillions and next stop in the financial lexicon is quadrillion...

To service the JUST THE INTERST on the USA total debt takes the entire annual GDP of Saudi Arabia to pay off...

We recently (late last year) hit the threshold where USA debt to GDP is over 100% meaning we are now spending more than we bring in annually...and are barely covering interest payments...

We all have credit cards...we Ll know how the game ends when at first you can only pay the minimum interest down...

Next step is missed payments

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You just spoke alot of truth. Very well said. However, They indeed are out to screw Americans because they are the Government now. Sure Obama is just a groomed yes man puppet, but look at the people who surround him within his own cabinet, not to mention in so many other various positions within the U.S system? Tim Geithner is just one that I will mention. Another, Paul Wolfowitz, didn't he run off to run the World Bank? Hell, It would not suprise me at all if They even got a few of their fellow conspirators sitting on The United States Supreme Court bench. Then there is Arlen Spector. He's an international Bankster agent. Look at all the damage that bottomfeeder has done to America. I could go on and on and on.

I do agree with you that they use America for their dirty work. I always laugh when I hear people over in Europe and abroad complain about how Imperial America wants to take over the World. What most people don't realize is that the international Banks control most of the Nations on this planet. Those with a brain that didn't know before finally woke up when our bail outs bailed out all the banks, not just those who operate inside the United States.

It's this simple really, America is the gun of the Globalist elite. Our Military is the sword that does their international dirty work. NATO is just a satellite of the same exact monster. All these Nations, We are all tied together and we will fall together if that is ever the case and the powers that be will make sure it happens that way. When folks realize this, then they finally understand why crazy out of control things like illegal immigration are allowed to continue when any sane politician, without a doubt The GOP, would put an end to it before it destroys this Country, let alone their Party. If and when amnesty is granted, and it will because these vipers want more tax revenue, The Republican Party will be officially deceased. Or at the very least, They will never win another Presidential Election again.

They want us all divided, because sheople are more easily herded when they are squabbling with eachother over cultural differences and sensitive domestic issues. All part of the plan. Civil War? I don't see it happening that way. Way too many selfish lazy weak minded people. It won't be brother against brother, but more like Citizen against the government. Which basically is a Revolution. We all know how much of a chance the citizens have in that battle. Without the U.S Military behind any revolt, it would be nothing more than a massive slaughter campaign. I mean let's be realistic. Anyways, Good post. ~$heopleNation

edit on 4-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The answer will be increasingly local. Who cares about the f'ing creditor, when you get your food from the farmer's market.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
C.S. Lewis knew what was up. This is from "That Hideous Strength" and deals with what we're seeing today.

“But–what’s it all for?” said Mark.

“Emergency regulations,” said Feverstone. “You’ll never get the powers we want at Edgestow until the Government declares that a state of emergency exists there.”

“Exactly,” said Filostrato. “It’s folly to talk of peaceful revolutions. Not that the canaglia would always resist–often they have to be prodded into it–but until there is disturbance, the firing, the barricades–no one gets powers to act effectively. There’s not enough what you call weight on the boat to steer him.”

That Hideous Strength: Civil Disobedience

It's all good. Nothing to worry about. Everything will be okay. Watch another episode of the "Bethany" show and forget all about it.

Why would our medias, governments and corporations lie to us? Aren’t they all working for our benefit? Benevolent overlords who only want to protect us from ourselves? Isn’t that N.I.C.E.?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hope and clear intent for a good outcome is the best way to prevail or meet your maker.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm so glad that the certain segment of American society (you know who you are) have fought to end the 2nd Amendment, and make us all into slaves. Thank you.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Seriously, article from beacon equity who is a paid penny stock promoter. Read their disclaimer:

This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Beaconequity.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.

While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.

Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

Not to mention the Hagmann character:

There are two basic issues that arise from spreading a story that is known in advance to be false. First, of course, is basic credibility. If Hagmann will spread fear even when he knows the basis is false, then it is certainly not possible to place trust in anything he says. Since this was a random check, one must assume that he may do this quite often. I would avoid trying to excuse this if, for some reason, you think Hagmann is one of the "good guys". If he is knowingly spreading false stories, it is not because he wishes you well - it is because he is doing what he is told to do, by the people who are paying him to do it.

ken-welch.com...

I would take everything this character says with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Know what guys? I'm not falling for this B.S. How many times are these rumors gonna be spread here only for nothing to happen? Nothing even close has happened when these things were predicted before. So much paranoia....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

It is now time for each individual in the military and law enforcement to have a talk with his or her parents, children, friends... They need to know that if orders come down to attack, or even just harrass people, it''s okay to say no. To say, "No, I will not raise my hands against my fellow countrymen. I will not deprive anyone of their human rights, or their American rights."

These people in power need to be reminded that they have been put into power to serve the average American citizen, in his average home, average job, average life. We, the average, are the majority. We, the average, don't want war. We don't want our jobs to be shipped to other countries.

We want our borders protected. We want natural, healthy food. We want education for our children. We want America to be about the majority of Americans, not about the rich serving only themsleves, or about the concerns of big business.

People need to start talking.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What people here need to understand is that the military will NEVER come after civilians as some COINTELPRO sources say will happen.
The higher ups are to honor bound to fire the first shot against the population.
The whole snow job to make Iowa farm boys to be sent over seas to fight for our freedoms gets thrown right out the window.
That’s why when polled to see if our soldiers would fire on American citizens, over 80% says that they will not.

TPTB hope that we, the citizens of this country loose our cool and tip over the edge.
That alone, I think, would be the only way that they could sell to the military leaders the idea of tyranny in our streets and neighborhoods.
This all depends on WHO fires the first shot.

If we keep our cool and NOT start an armed conflict in the streets we will WIN our freedom back through popular support and the courts.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

I agree 100%. I don't believe that our Military would turn on it's own people, atleast not yet anyway. The problem I see is the fact that Globalist Banksters controll the U.S Military, trust me they do. So with that being the case, the powers that be could just bring on in some international mercenaries from any Nation to do the dirty work for them. Most of our Military is overseas, and they could easily manipulate the amount of U.S stationed troops on leave at any given time.

Just the same, They could work State by state by claiming uprisings in say California, Arizona and Texas at first? We all know that the media takes their orders from one of many strings pulled by these puppet masters, and we equally understand that most of the brain dead sheople would believe exactly what their heroes in the media report to them.

Yeah I know, Paranoia at it's finest. I am just picking scenarios here, who really knows what these lunatics have planned. However, That is the subject of this thread, and it's a good subject for discussion on this wonderful Friday evening in America, as well as abroad. ~$heopleNation

edit on 4-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO aGAIN!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Why should the U.S. military side with the populance?

All soldiers are brainwashed to follow orders blindly. Tell them the people in that house over there are bloodthirsty towelhead terrorists and they'll take it out. "Yes, Sir!" Doesn't matter if there's just a white, working class family living there. They're Evil Terrorists! Boom-boom-boom! They only Look just like us. Well, Not Anymore...

Baloney. Not very experienced with military folk, I see. Ignorance can be forgiven, but purposeful disinformation cannot.

How would you know the Good guys from the Bad guys?

Pro tip: the guys trying to shoot you? They can be classified as "other than good", and responded to accordingly.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Military Manual For Internment/Re-Education Of US Citizens

It is a manual for the military to round up American Citizens, and to force them into re-education camps for brainwashing.

publicintelligence.net...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

They'd stand a better chance - but still no chance at all - by employing US troops. Most citizens would be as reluctant to fire on US troops as the troops would be to fire on THEM. Foreign troops, mercenary or not, not so much. There's nothing like a foreign invasion to rally the boys 'round - especially if the foreigners try firing up or detaining a few locals.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You really think an American soldier will fire on an American civilian? I would like to think not..Heres to hoping for the best

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
reply to post by magma

I must agree, logically, think about it. Does the american public have mobile armor? Air strike capabilities?

Yes to both, in small quantities. I expect that if this were to ever actually happen, that deficiency would be remedied in VERY short order.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonOunce
You really think an American soldier will fire on an American civilian? I would like to think not..Heres to hoping for the best

Some will, some won't. The ones who DO should never take a nap again - for it could well be their last, at the hands of their "comrades".

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join