It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question in morals! a question in ethics! a question in your being!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry mods i posted this elsewhere and didnt know how to delete it!

Since when did any post not sit on the recent posted board?

General chit chat??

So something i posted which was valuable in the sense that it would inspire thought was moved to an area called " General chit chat "

Basically dismissed and labelled!

Can anyone point out the irony!

Now i wonder and have done for a while about ATS!

I know what im saying makes me seem like a possible disinfo agent and probably to alot of your eyes, a new guy !

My theory and question is can we trust anything these days? how do we know the keys we are typing are safe?

I wonder, how many of you out there feel 100 percent safe and if not why?

Could it be the constant threat of observation!

Could it be the threat of martial law!

Could it be that you just dont trust your leaders?

Another question looms!!

What will you do to change it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
My theory and question is can we trust anything these days? how do we know the keys we are typing are safe?

I wonder, how many of you out there feel 100 percent safe and if not why?

Could it be the constant threat of observation!

Could it be the threat of martial law!

Could it be that you just dont trust your leaders?

Another question looms!!

What will you do to change it?

I feel where you're coming from. Having a brain is a blessing and a curse. The more intelligent you are, the more dangers you can see all around you. Today, we can worry about a swat team breaking into your home and killing you because they had the wrong address. Two hundred years ago, we could worry about a bear breaking into your cabin and mauling you for your fish.

I'm still an idealistic guy. I can see my country becoming more like Nazi Germany every day. It angers me, it saddens me, but I realize that there is a limit to what I can do to change things. I'm not as young as I used to be, and people depend on me. It's not like I can go out and lead a revolution. I try to content myself with the belief that time is as much cyclical as linear. One day, the pendulum will swing the other way and my country will know freedom once again. I may not be around to see it, but it will come, when the time is right.

I saw this the other day. Hope it helps.

new topics

join