It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will invade europe, china will occupy india july/august

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
reply to post by stumason

I think your missing the point that the "red storm" is communism

China is currently a communist nation.
Russia is about to hold mock elections which will see the return of a former KGB officer in the Kremlin.

what the Russians lack in technology, the Chinese make up for.
China and Russia have the largest standing armies in the world.

With Russia's natural resources, and China's resource investments around the world, we'll shall see an arms buildup that will dwarf anything we''ll have ever seen before.

Russia and China are both about as communist as donald trump.

They are both arguably more fascist than anything. Oppressive state apparatus coupled with crony capitalism.

The plan is for the USA to become the same.

They had no freedom and gained the crony capitalism. The USA had the crony capitalism and has been voluntarily giving up the freedoms out of fear since 2001.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
China are far more powerful than the Indian army. The Chinese are already walking through the door when it comes to India. Check out the land they have taken and how the Indians have responded to it. It will make you laugh.
- China taking land at the Indian border - India not doing a thing about it. My take - The Indians are sh*t scared because they know they will not stand a chance. Maybe thats why they are bending over for them now

All of the above, total bollocks. China and India have a very minor border dispute at present but there is simply no case of China "taking" Indian land willy-nilly, as you seem to believe. China might have a large Army, but getting into theatre is another thing entirely, which is something I doubt you'd understand seeing as you obviously believe in fantasies anyway.

Originally posted by randomname
i wouldn't call britains and frances military state of the art. but they do belong to and have access to nato's, ie usa, weaponry and equipment.

Er, NATO isn't a standalone thing with it's own tech, mate. Within NATO, the UK is right up there in terms of "kit" with only the US having an edge in some fields.

As it stands, the UK (don't know a lot about France) has the worlds most advanced air defence destroyer, our Subs are the best in the world (I will argue the toss with you about this, the Virginia class of the US is a notch below the Astute we have), our Tanks are among the best, our aircraft the same, we are among the few nations to actually operate Aircraft carriers.... I could go on..

(EDIT: I will also point out that significant chunks of some very high profile kit in the US inventory are not US in origin, such as on the F-22, the Abrams, the Virginia class etc, but actually from the UK and other European countries)

Not sure why you don't think the UK isn't "state of the art", aside from a possible case of American Superiority Syndrome...

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
I'd like to know where was the UK in ww2? Hmm?
How come you betrayed the Australians, abandoned them to the Japanese. You British are scum.

Someone needs an urgent history lesson.. If it wasn't for the UK, mate, then Hitler would have taken the whole of Europe and not had a second front to drain resources from fighting the Russians. I doubt the US would have got involved at all in Europe if the UK had been overrun or given in, as there would simply be no where to launch an invasion from!

edit on 10/5/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Here , here...............

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

i personally believe that china is backing korea, and if anyone would push the world into war it would be north korea.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Every thing that drives or flies in the U.S. military inventory is protected against EMP and they have been since the 60's.

I am so sick of people acting like an EMP strike against the U.S. will have this great affect and stop our army cold,
You guys need to study what you preach because its ridiculous at times.

Since this is such a strait forward claim it should be easy for you to link me to the articles& conclusions of military analysts who made this claim. The last time i checked the US air and land forces were not only terribly vulnerable to conventional nuclear effects but even more so against electromagnetic one's. There were countries that built their land forces around the idea of fighting a nuclear war from the start but the US diverged from that path early on as far as i can tell never got back on.

Thanks,

Stellar

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join