It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will invade europe, china will occupy india july/august

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The specifics of world war three have already been laid out, the commands need only be given.

Anton Johansson born in sweden, is known for his prophecies (hear me out), and i haven't been able to find a single prophecy he made that was incorrect. for instance, some of his predictions:

It just so happens that in 1908, four years before Titanic slipped under the waves, Scandinavian seer Anton Johansson predicted the sinking of the Titanic, naming the ship and millionaire John Jacob Astor IV outright as one of its many famous victims.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year." Johansson predicted the following details:
1) India will be occupied by china.
2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die.
3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops.
4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe.
5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans.
6) There will be great destruction in Italy.
7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside.
8) American supply depots will fall into Russian hands.
9) Germany will be attacked from the east.
10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans.
11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England.
12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe.
13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.

www.jrnyquist.com...
some of these sound very familiar to the current state of things as these ATS threads outline:
Major UN Split: India & China on same side, Cashing in on Iran sanctions - USA is pissed!
Russia warns of pre-emptive strike on AMD if NATO goes ahead

i think WWIII beginning at the end of july, beginning of august is entirely plausible, but let's see what ATS makes of this.

ETA: Anton Johansson's years of life 1858-1909

edit on 3-5-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Took u long enough,, too post,,
lol

Here ,,,,more,,,,,,,,,,,,, INTERNATIONAL NEWS,,

JUST IN,,,,,

International Affairs

Main points from the weekly press conference by Spokesman of Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs,,
that i am passing on,, with my comments included,,
u didnt think the iranian spokesman would, say,,
"say what?",,right

Saudi claims of an Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in the US are baseless???

say what?"
"assassinate the Saudi ambassador in the US"
Well there is some news nobody heard? right???

Iranian diplomat shot in Brasilia????
Brasilia? where's that?

Appoligize for interupting,,and back too u Bob

Me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hmm last time I heard isn't a bit sucidal to attack and occupy india with massive retaliation from the Aussies

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

china and india aren't exactly enemies, as the ats thread i posted at the bottom confirms. i think china will occupy india without much bloodshed and then go after korea.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
The specifics of world war three have already been laid out, the commands need only be given.

Anton Johansson born in sweden, is known for his prophecies (hear me out), and i haven't been able to find a single prophecy he made that was incorrect. for instance, some of his predictions:

It just so happens that in 1908, four years before Titanic slipped under the waves, Scandinavian seer Anton Johansson predicted the sinking of the Titanic, naming the ship and millionaire John Jacob Astor IV outright as one of its many famous victims.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year." Johansson predicted the following details:
4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe.
7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside.
12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe.
13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.

www.jrnyquist.com...
some of these sound very familiar to the current state of things as these ATS threads outline:
Major UN Split: India & China on same side, Cashing in on Iran sanctions - USA is pissed!
Russia warns of pre-emptive strike on AMD if NATO goes ahead

i think WWIII beginning at the end of july, beginning of august is entirely plausible, but let's see what ATS makes of this.

ETA: Anton Johansson's years of life 1858-1909

edit on 3-5-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

Well now that we know all of this Ill make sure to email it over to my buddy in the military, he will spread the word, and ultimately we will be ready for this not-so-surprise attack...... I've saved us all yet again

edit on 3-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

you raise a very amusing point. let's be honest, i doubt anyone in authority will take this seriously. so few people are aware of anton johansson that it won't matter.

what i would LOVE to know is what a russian general would do with this.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Back in the day, the military used psychics. Not sure if they still use them today, my guess is they do, so if this guy has a known track record, I'm sure they've already heard of him... I believe the program the US Military had was the Stargate Project, which specialized in doing remote viewings, which is kind of like psychic work...
edit on 3-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

you raise a very amusing point. let's be honest, i doubt anyone in authority will take this seriously. so few people are aware of anton johansson that it won't matter.

what i would LOVE to know is what a russian general would do with this.

Let me get this straight, Russia is going to conquer Europe all by itself? Even with its outdated military? During WW2 it took Germany millions of soldiers and some of the most advanced military tech at the time to occupy europe.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

no, actually anton johansson goes into detail about everything that happens, troop movements, and things like that. russia makes it up to the rhine and is eventually defeated there.

there are several civil wars that break out in europe, and the u.s. is prevented from helping because russia/china use weather based weapons to wreak havoc in america.

it is said to be the shortest of the three world wars, but more will die than in the previous wars combined. afterwards peace will reign over the whole planet because everyone is tired of the killing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

china and india aren't exactly enemies, as the ats thread i posted at the bottom confirms. i think china will occupy india without much bloodshed and then go after korea.

Surely you jest - Kashmir my good man.

"China-India row over Kashmir escalates, raising fears of military tensions"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Shouldnt this be in the prophecies and predictions forum?

As far as this prophecy no I do not believe it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

i believe it is much more applicable to the WWIII forum since that is what it pertains to.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

i think china will occupy india without much bloodshed and then go after korea.

go after Korea?? South Korea? you couldn't possibly mean the North.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
Shouldnt this be in the prophecies and predictions forum?

As far as this prophecy no I do not believe it.

At the end of the day does it really matter? I didnt join ATS because they always got the forum threads right...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

obviously. i don't claim to know everything, but i found this prediction interesting and plausible. i suppose we'll see.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Let's do this line by line...

Hmm, I doubt it very much. In terms of military power, both are quite evenly matched and China would find it nigh on impossible to "occupy India", especially seeing as their only land border is a few Himalayas mountain passes, which would be blatant chokepoints.

Only 25 million? More die every year from the diseases we already have. Nothing of any real note here.

Hahaha, really? Turkey has the largest Army in NATO (Yep, NATO members) and is considerably better armed than the Russians who largely have a conscript army using cold war era weapons.

That makes no sense at all. Revolutionaries in Egypt and India to facilitate the occupation of Europe? Do you not see the logical disconnect here?

While also taking on Iran and Turkey? How?

Could happen at any time, given the propensity for Italy to have Volcanoes and earthquakes. Not really a revelation here.

Red storm? The Russians? So while conquering Turkey and Iran, they will also have the manpower to overun Europe? No, they won't.

Where? How? No retaliation from NATO for any of the above?

By Russia? So that's Iran, Turkey, France and now Germany being steamrolled by an Army that is far, far smaller than those countries combined?

How? Why? Makes no sense.

How? Why? Makes no sense.

Oh, so now it's Iran, Turkey, France, Germany and the USA too? These Russians are invinceable, hey?

Fantasy.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well did Anton mentioned EMP strikes because theoretically the only way to take down America is via EMP strike. Otherwise America is gonna launch nuclear weapons

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

It may be fantasy to take out US with weather control weapons but with EMP that's a another story

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And the only way to generate an EMP big enough to disrupt an entire country is via a nuclear strike, which is precisely what the Soviets planned to do to the US and UK, rather than blow up cities directly.

Now, we all know what would happen if the Russians or anyone else launched nukes to cause an EMP, don't we?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Hmm last time I heard isn't a bit sucidal to attack and occupy india with massive retaliation from the Aussies

We (Aussies) have no interest in India that would cause us to retaliate against the Chinese.

Furthermore, we are a nation of approximately; 22,894,756 people.

We don't have the numbers to make a dent in any Chinese military offensive. It would be the 2,500 marines stationed in Darwin (look it up on a map) that would be first deployed I'd imagine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join