It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is There So Much Death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Death sucks! but unfortunately $hit happens and then you die.

I have always wanted to work with elderly people in need, but like you, I would find it way too upsetting when they pass.
I guess I'll have to stick to music and software testing

I haven't noticed any increase of death here of late, hope it stays that way.
edit on 4-5-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There has been quite a few deaths around my street over the past month, 4 infact. one was an elderly lady of 92 which doesnt seem suspect,but, the other 3 were strong healthy men, one in his 30`s who commited suicide although the day this happened he had been speaking to my friend without any signs of distress or discomfort, one was a 44 year old and the other 59 both died of heart attacks within a week of each other.
the mind boggles!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I work in an area dealing with particular social security benefits and up until a couple of months ago I had responsibility for dealing with what we would call the 'death list' - the list of people who had died in the previous few weeks passed to us by the registrar's office, I had to cancel their benefit. Well, it was normal to see an upturn in the number of deaths from the start of the Christmas period through January, but this year was crazy - it seemed like there was a helluva lot more deaths this year than during the same period for the last couple of years (which is as long as I had that duty). I had figured it was down to things getting harder for folks economically speaking - less funds to pay for heating so more hypothermia etc. It did seem a bit strange but I'm not sure I would put it down to anything spooky.

peace
J

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Because our world is in serious disharmony..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't noticed any increase in deaths.

I will note that since the Baby Boomer generation is entering their senior years now there will be a real uptick in deaths simply due to how many people will be entering the twilight of their lives all at once.

Once the Baby Boomer generation dies out the increase will drop to normal levels again. Unless some global catastrophe happens anyway.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Sorry for your loss, indeed. In fact, I was just on a camping trip with my brother recently (who is a funeral director) and he said himself that the death rate between 18-30 had become, in his words, "an epidemic"; I don't honestly recall his exact figures but it was around "we used to get one a year, but in the past year it has been two every month" but for information sake he had mentioned that a lot of it was due to drugs.

The good news is that I am fully persuaded that they have in fact only begun their lives. Some people say it is all over- I like to say it is about to begin.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

I can star but not flag you.???

Anyway......I am sorry for the loss of your cherished members.

Somethings going on.

Somethings been stepped up a notch.

We're at war and most aren't even aware of it.

And the prize is our most precious commodity..................our souls.

I wish I could say something to comfort you.

Hope this bumps this up a notch.

Mainly take care of yourself.

At this time you need more then ever to keep that suit of spiritual armor on.

Remain focused.

Pray for those who could not make the finish line but we need to keep charging onward because strange times are upon us.

Don't believe me, read some of the other threads.

Take care.

Thank you for your u2u and hope this lightens your load.

A part of the Creator's wonderful miracles.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My condolences to the victim's families in the Colorado shootings. May the injured get the best medical care for speedy recovery.

Death is part of life. We humans are all only mortals, and will die eventually one day.

What often is sad, are unnatural deaths, such as war, crimes, murders, etc, issues often attributed to within the control of mankind and its societies, such as education, ensure equality, justice, open opportunities for all and individual responsibilies.

But there is one possibility of cause that mainstream science cannot validate nor accept, for it has not reached that stage of developement that it can show repeated similar results as evidence.

However, it is something most humans would be familiar with, for majority of humanmind follows mainstream religions - Judaism, Islam, Christianity, etc. And it tells of the Fallen - created beings cursed with immortality and failure at the same time, living amongst us, as examples of what humankind MUST not be, by studying their behaviours and the consequences of their actions.

Time and time again, they had appeared in both the Old Testament and New Testaments, such as the case whereby they were recognised by the Messiah, and pleaded for mercy. He sent them into the bodies of pigs, which rushed towards the cliff and had lives ended. Point is, why did the Fallen do that?

They did that because they have no wish to live as pigs, limited in functions, and thus sought a quick end, so that they could return back into another human form

The Fallen looked like us in human DNA shells, but behave far more differently from human species. They have traits that would destroy mankind if they had the chance, with huge egos, impatience, greed and ambitions that allows nothing to get in their way, while in that human form, to take as much as possible before they are snuffed out in one existance to return in another, which will take far too long for their liking.

But such opportunities for them are getting lesser and lesser, as humankind gets educated, progress and evolve with each passing day, to realise the mistakes made over past centuries, of tyrannies, brutalities, slayings and enslavements of each other. More humankind are being placed into leadership positions rather than them. Only a few places in our world and trade would give pay to the Fallen's insane ambitions.

As such, those whom have nowhere to realize their ambitions, do so as ordinary humans to satisfy their bloodlust and frustrations. Thus, the many murders and brutal slayings we see around the world today, made worse by the 2012 enigma......a quickening of the end for such beings and striking back by them?.....

Whatever it is, or whoever they are, as they are in human form, they will be treated as humans and subjected to the Rule of law. There is no need to live in fear and suspicion, or any witchhunt harkening back to the days of the immoral and terrifying Vatican Inquisitions. Some of humankind may had been misled by them and are not of the Fallen.

When murders of innocents are committed, regardless if by humans or the Fallen, they will have be locked up for a long time with no parole after serving the full course of trial and human justice. UNLESS war or life threatening situations, Killing them would be a mistake, for they are immortals and will only return back quickly, to repeat their errors and horrors upon humankind.
edit on 20-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join