It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is glass on the street(MAD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was there the other night among the carnage we had created. Concrete is so useful when breaking glass! A savage swing from a Louisville Slugger will make a beautiful spider web on inch thick windows. And we cannot forget the efficiency of a tire iron in any hand. These Banksters have owned us long enough it was time for some Anarchy!
I know, some of you will disagree, but let’s face it there is a time to talk and a time to act! When wise words fall on deafened ears and the voices of the weak go unheard or unheeded, It is time to reset the system. Sometimes things get broken in the process of revolution.
We the 99% will prevail.

You can join us too! It’s easy.

Get up off of your ever widening posterior and walk, limp, or crawl to your window. Open the window and yell out at the top of your lungs, I am mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore. At one time or another all of us here have thought it, but saying the words are a different matter altogether. You must expand the horizons of personal and public outrage! You must burst forth from the apathy and take back what is yours.

I write this now as I sit on deaths row awaiting the judgment of my actions. At least I can say I fought against the tyranny during the 2nd revolution.

I was a master of my own destiny.

Anarchy IS hard work

RB

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Anarchy?
That wouldn't work,Both as a government type OR a Way to rebel,that just makes US,who know the truth,who deny ignorance,Who Shall not be sheep to the insane slaughter,
AS Uneducated Monkeys,who smash,rape and kill as such.

Unless there is a rational thinking,organized,and well thought out,Movement.

Humanity shall go Nowhere.
Have decency!
Have strength!
and above all,Have humanity!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Szarekh

The american revolution was well thought out...with guns.

new topics

join