It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met a Rothschild Today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Forgiveness yes, but not without consent and insight and profound insight of the evil-doers, because nothing is more humiliating than bad people laughing in your face for your perceived weakness ... If they repent, forgiveness is good, but else ...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

thats just what they want you to think. this is what theyve been planning all along.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Life is becoming increasingly bizzare. As I have hung on every new post having to do with the "Mass Arrests," I have read thousands, literally, thousands of articles, threads, books on the history of the financial oligarchy running our world. I have read all of Wilcock's, Fulford's, Cassidy's, Drake's, Shrout's, Keenan's, etc every word. I've even read Adam Smith's "Wealth of Nations."

I just finished David Icke's "The Biggest Secret." If you haven't read it yet, I think you'd like it:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

He opens with this:

"There are many who will dub me a ‘nut’ for what I have written in this book.

My reply is this: Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground."

I thought this guy was nuts myself not too long ago. Not anymore. Not once I came to a workable understanding about dimensions and the thought-forms that are the building blocks of our illusionary matrix.

Almost every line in this book is a bombshell unto itself. Absolutely mind-blowing, but not surprising. It corroborates everything I have ever read and the closing chapter is totally devoted to love and forgiveness being the only answer to these dark entities. As Ghandi said an eye for an eye only makes everyone blind.

It makes sense to me that there would be plenty of people, especially in places like the Pentagon, where they would be keenly aware of the rogue element amongst them, and that 911 was their wake-up call that something needed to be done to remove this cabal before they reach their ultimate goals. All that any of us can do is speculate on just how far they would go towards that end. It doesn't take much research into the Satanic mindset before one realizes that they would obliterate the planet before conceding defeat - if they were allowed to.

I have my moments of doubt about the "mass arrests", but on the other hand I cannot envision these dark ones from continuing the charade with smoke and mirrors as awareness of them increases every day. Something has to give and it has to give soon.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I went to an international School called John F. Kennendy School Berlin. Long story short, I had ALOT of famous and/or wealthy kids in my school, including John Kornblum's sons, Nena's granddaughter to name a few.
I had a Rothschild in my class. Very very snobby and unpleasant kid - always acted like he was something better than me. One day he spit in my face, and I answered by punching him in the face. I still see him every now and then when my friends get together for parties etc. but he hasn't changed.
Just my two cents.

edit on 12/5/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: protecting other's privacy

edit on 12/5/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: spelling :/

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OP, I can appreciate your position, but I think forgiveness is to be reserved for those who deserve it. I understand there will be those that will say we are all unworthy of forgiveness as we were born into sin. I respectfully disagree with that. I had nothing to do with Adam and Eve doing whatever they did to piss off a higher power. That's equivalent to me saying that white people today are responsible for slavery. Preposterous. That being said, the elite will never receive any forgiveness from me. The capacity of carnage and misery these cretins have caused worldwide, to multitudes of people, including children, warrants those sick @$&$ a far worse fate than forgiveness.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a BS story to me, and i think youre a disinfo agent.
Forgive the roths and elite for what? destroying humanity?
Just stop posting, youre making yourself look like a fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join