It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met a Rothschild Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist
Not sure what the point of the OP's rambling post is. No offence, but I just don't get what you are trying to say there.

Yeah, I'm sure there are people named "Rothschild" who have nothing to do with the evil banking family, or are distant relatives. So what?

Then there are also evil bankers, many of which are even today flying under the Rothchilds banner, some being biologically related to the founders, most probably not. These days, the Rothschild bank is just one of many evil banks. None of them deserve our pity or forgiveness.

Jews aren't the problem, never have been. Bankers are the problem. Whether or not they are Jewish.

There can be no forgivness without justice, I know that.

There is no "great awakening" and we can't expect any kind of psychedelic groovocracy to blossom forth if we all click our heels and say "Om." You people with your "awakenings" and "ascentcions" and whatnot are deluded and playing into the hands of the oppressors.

Change comes when oppressors dangle at the end of ropes and face firing-squads. Not when a bunch of lightweights get in lotus position and bliss out.

Sorry, but it is the stone truth.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Leftist because: (no reason given)

politicians are the problem, particularly those on the extrem left, maybe they will suffer the fate you demand of the bankers (and I am no fan of the bankers)

be seeing you

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to keep up with this thread as I drive to appointments pausing shortly to check in. I will try to answer questions but I must stress this point.

David Wilcock's piece on Financial Tyranny included the origins of the Rothschild clan in the brutally oppressive Jewish ghettos of 18th century germany. I can understand how a rich and powerful man could be consumed with bitterness, hatred and thoughts of genocide.

In that same piece was included a history of the Khazars who, to make a long story short, traded pagan beliefs for Judaism in order to do more business. In MY mind I can see how a heart filled with hatred draws in Evil. I believe Satan exists as an actual being. Without going into a lengthy dissertation on religion, I'm trying to explain what was going through my mind a million miles an hour and why I felt sorry not angry.

All the stories of Satanic rituals, the personal spiritual experiences I have had, the greed and lust for power that tempts people to do terrible things, the tears my neighbor shed when I told him we were moving, suddenly it all made sense.

In a hateful quest for revenge as powerful as Satan's hatred for human beings, a pact was made and a plan was hatched to destroy humanity. With all of the tools available to Principalities combined with all of the money on Earth, Satan saw his chance. Along the way, peons, stooges and fools, such as United States senators, presidents, generals and captains of industry were tossed treats in the form of power, prestige and wealth. They became unwitting accomplices for the most part, having no idea what they were a part of.

Certainly there are some who participated fully aware of the power of the rituals and to whom they were praying to. But many, like the woman I met, though perhaps profiting from the wealth, we're completely unaware of the extent of the sin, depravity and hatred that would enslave and destroy humanity.

All that went through my head and more.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
in norfolk virginia ?

hmmmmm

not buying it

it's like the guy whose name is tom cruise. he goes by a fake name because it is easier than explaining it every day

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Today, you sir are the better man! I am at a loss for words, for you did past the test. I have often wondered what I would do in those situations, I can only hope to do as half as good as you did. Hats off to you!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

communism, Nazism and capitalism were ideologies created by the Zion babylonian satanists who call themselves 'jews'.

Read the protocols of Zion and Zionist manifesto and you will see every single word is coming true. If you still want to know more than read the Talmud and all three will link very well.

Do not fall for the same game with a different name.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Could this be more than just a couincidence?

Interesting.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Zarp,

What a fantastic post and story.

You sure did pass the test brother. Compassion and forgiveness is going to be key.

No more fricken wars and chaos.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

who are you?
who do you think you are?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Any idea how many Rothschilds there are in the World? That's like saying that Stern, Rothstein or Rubin are surenames for one single Jewish family. I very much doubt that this person is a member of The International Banking Rothschild Empire. And you shouldn't hate all Jews because alot are just living their lives like anyone else and contributing alot to the World. As soon as I came to the realization that my hero Carl Sagan was Jewish, as well as many other people I highly admire and respect, I put a remedy to my closed minded ways. That doesn't mean there are not bad ones. However, there are good and bad in all peoples of this Earth. That's a simple lesson that we as Humans must come to understand. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The point I am trying to make is this. In order for the Great Awakening to occur, the majority of humanity must find the capacity for FORGIVENESS. Today I realized I am no longer capable of revenge. I am tired of misery and suffering and killing. I am tired of hearing stories about war and murder.

forgivness is the key, but it's a tough key to handle.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Did you tell the Rothschild you forgave them?
Im glad you came on here to tell everyone else to, but given the opportunity to impact the Rothschild directly, did you sieze the opportunity?
Sure it was a business atmosphere and you were working for a national company-
Saying you didn't because of those factors is the weakness people need to get over.

example..
lets say you HAD taken the opportunity to say "I forgive you"
What could that have done internally within said Rothschild?
a seed for growth possibly?
Whatever the response, you would have forever made an impact
maybe that would have given the strength needed to make some tough decisions that were PRO-THE-PEOPLE instead of just PRO-ROTHSCHILD

While you forgave,
it seems unproductive (dare I say WASTEFUL INTENTIONS) when the other doesn't REALIZE they have been forgiven or even WHY they were forgiven.
---
b

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I liked the theme of your OP to forgive and forget; but, to be blunt, it started to take on a stream of consciousness rant.
There's obviously a lot going on in your head; however, in order to get that information out there, especially to people outside of conspiratorial message boards, or who are newer to these type of boards and information, you may want to be a little more focused in your presentation.

Overall good message though

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was behind a Clinton at the register of the local Victoria Secrets today. He broke line, humped a cashier, told a lie,stole an ink pen off the register, farted and left. I realized then I had no hate and that Democracy had failed.
edit on 4-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: because of Alein ants.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Forgiveness is a huge buzzword these days.

I don't hold a grudge, but I don't want to be around those who wronged me. We wouldn't get a long anymore now that the charades have dropped, and i know they are opposite me. It's not so much that I don't want to be around them becuase they want to take from me and hurt me. It's that I don't want to be around people of that type. I guess I could "forgive" and give in so that I can be back in their lives in order to warn others they prey upon. I just don't have the desire nor the time to be that kind of hero. I don't forget either. I just don't have negative emotions when I relive the experiences. It's my life. I should be able to visit my past without intimidation or anger. Memories make our lives full. Without them, all we have is the moment.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
In a hateful quest for revenge as powerful as Satan's hatred for human beings, a pact was made and a plan was hatched to destroy humanity.

Uh, no, it's becuase we're defensive animals. Animals kill to survive and defend their bloodline. They kill the offspring in a group they just killed its leader for. With humans, murder comes with some pretty stiff penalties which are counterproductive to survival and propagation. So, humans find all sorts of other ways to be the one and only, the king. The only thing we can do is want to resist and then resist our "destructive" animal nature. A lot of humans won't consider giving up the abuse. So, here we are, the rest of us, learning to duck.
edit on 4-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

While your compassion is true, it would be sharp to keep this in perspective :

www.youtube.com...

While there are exceptions to the rule, a mollusk is treated as such unless it has A Pearl.

S A V V Y ?
S&F

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

"In that same piece was included a history of the Khazars who, to make a long story short, traded pagan beliefs for Judaism in order to do more business."

first of all - excellent OP

wow - do you know that i found old Yugoslavian novel called "Dictionary of the Khazars" few years ago.
It is made in two parts - historical and fictional stories

Historical changed my views a lot about everything you talk now in your posts

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
In order to forgive one first must have judged another
Though the one forgiven can only ultimately forgive themselves
We all want forgiveness from others at some time in life - But if we do not understand how we have wronged others then that forgiveness is in vain.
Does judging or forgiving help another person if they do not acknowledge any wrong doing
Ultimately we all judge our selves only then can we ask for forgiveness
I do not see those responsible for evil against their fellow beings asking for forgiveness
Maybe fearful that they will be found out perhaps

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This reminds me of that ESPN commercial with the old white guy named Michael Jordan... matter of fact someone just called into our call center claiming to be THE Bo Jackson, and didn't want to pay the restock fee

I guess he should of saved those millions... Not all Rothschilds are related, if this story is even true... a later post about someone chanting to get demons out of her house makes me wonder if your just not some inspiring author trying to get a reaction for your next story, but I could be wrong...

I'm glad you have no hatred in your body towards them, but I bet if you ever met the heads of the family and sat in on one of their "investment" meetings... you would be singing another tune.

Look man there are bad people in the world. It doesn't mean all their relatives are bad too. It's what YOU do, not what your family does. Like that guy from Johnson and Johnson who made the documentary "The 1%". At least this guy is exposing what he feels is wrong about the rich corporate henchmen... what has this woman done beside provide a sob story?
edit on 6-5-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
How can we go forward if we exclude those who we deem "bad guys"?

How can we move forward while they exist? We can't. They bring us back down to a lower level.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join