It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met a Rothschild Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I truly know what you are saying.

That is pretty awesome actually:=) I do not need to give information about these families,because they are well known in history. And to be honest,they are one of the most brilliant people in our time. YES they own the entire united states(Making changes in the monetary system for the greater good of United states or ehm power
,yes they basically controll the worlds money supply
but hey, they are per fact brilliant

The Rothchilds
J.P Morgan
Rockefeller

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
I feel the final stages of the awakening are occurring right now.... the past two weeks have been radical for me in every way. the mind and body basically trying to destroy itself, while my soul sees the truth more and more, the same truth you see....

I believe we are on the precipice. I simply cannot live this way anymore. I cannot live in this society anymore....

I can't carry on this way, it's not my way. I know my truth is out there, out in nature. I will not die dedicating 5 days a week of my life for the next 30-40 years just to get some half-assed retirement. Nope.

I want to live damn it. I want to be free, and I don't need to work for someone to do it, only myself.

But uh....yeah, good point OP. interesting you've posted all this.

For me, I see 11:34 quite often.

I feel the same brother! Just be patient, embrace the change. Feel the shift.

You will be fine.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes you are 100% correct..

Forgiveness lifts burdens off your shoulders and makes you fly..

Practising and doing it is hard and a continual process... Its a choice you have to make every day..

It includes forgiving yourself too

In my case... That is the hardest thing in the world to do...

Thanks for the thread mate..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I know it has few to do with the OP story but just wanted to state here that i do too have been followed by the number 345 being as 34 or 45..

I know that this can mean nothing, but since i started to be aware this started to happen.. never told anyone but since i read here something similar, i felt impelled to "say"...

I've had some insight from numerology person, but still very skeptic

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

so how did you know she was a rothschild and right, the goverment paint 3 big estates next to eachother different colours sell a bandanna shop on the corner bring the guns in take and re sell the drugs.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
OP, it sounds like you are going through some rough times, hence spirituality is playing a big role in your life at the moment. But whatever you see, feel, or hear are just a figment of your imagination. Why is it that people only feel this way when tragedy strikes or some misfortune occurs? It's due to the fact that your emotions and your mindset is out of tune. And virtually, your mind is playing tricks on you. Hope things settle down for you. I guess spirituality is good for some but don't let it run your life... Good luck

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I too met a Rothschild during university years and I actually somewhat knew her... she was just not really my kind. And she was a Mayer de Rothschild! But I cannot say she was any more evil than most people, she actually was nowhere special for a rich young women. I didn't know what she was doing behind closed doors, but I'd be surprised she'd be sacrificing children.

Although she was just one person, perhaps I could have shaken her to social reality a bit more than I did, but if she would expose herself like that, hang out with the "lay people", that means her family is not that despicable. I mean... I don't think I would have came across a Rockefeller so easily.

But it's their clan, it's organization, who does evil.

So how can one who wants justice FORGIVE the people who still are abusing and oppressing mankind? Forgiving a rapist as he's destroying a women or children? Forgiving a paid murderer as he keeps killing civilians? Forgiving the ones who profit from this? With such an attitude, the world is not going to get any better soon!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Very good read, and great you finally found a face to link all those hours of research to. Also very interesting to see how you react to this. Still i wonder how you reacted if this person was the ideal 'Rothschild' person the way you thought they where.. i have a feeling you would come to the same conclusion, they are not worth it..

I got another question that has bin bugging me with the 'Elite' family's that are or suppose to rule the world.
History shows us that many monarchies where a king that drastically changed things for the better would fall into darkness the second a 'idiot' son gets on the throne and starts to mess everything up after the king died.

How do these 'Elite' produce offspring that is able to rule such efficiently and effectively that they can be what they are now. Or do they just kill off there own if they get any 'wrong' idea's.. Or do we misunderstand the hole family business and is it more symbolic name for what they are. Must be one among them that is different.. and hates himself or what his family stands for.

You and other comments here show there are people out there with the same last-name and even connections to it that are very friendly and show they posses feelings nothing like the empty heart type of thinking that these 'Elites' are capable of. Evil has many faces is the first thought that i get, but like you said.. they are just human two.. are they not?
Sorry if this should be asked somewhere else.

cheers.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Story's like yours do me good, they really do.I don't belive in Gods and Devils so i am stuck with humanity.My reasoning is peoples gods have not stepped up so far and these gods seem to have a penchant for, "belive in and worship me or else" (Revalations) so humanity is all i have to belive in which purity much leaves me nothing.
I have a friend who thinks like you do and we have narrowed it down to he is a half full kind of person and i am the half empty type. The stinging fact is we are predators,carnivores and live daily by the seven deadly sins so what is it going to take for the Quote; "crotical mass to make it to the next level" ? You and my friend are few and far between..............sadly.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If your seeing numbers a lot a friend of mine sent me this:

ANGEL NUMBERS

Angels use numbers as a method of communication the most common of which are listed below:

111: The numbers 111 when seen repeatedly signify a change of address.

1111: The numbers 1111 when seen repeatedly signify a message from a loved one in spirit.

2, 22 or 222: The numbers 2, 22 or 222 when seen repeatedly symbolize a soulmate relationship.

3 or 33: The numbers 3 or 33 when seen repeatedly symbolize mediumship.

4, 44 or 444: The numbers 4, 44 or 444 when seen repeatedly mean that your guardian angels are trying to get your attention.

7: The number 7 when seen repeatedly symbolizes change for the better.

8: The number 8 when seen repeatedly signifies a financial gain.

9: The number 9 when seen repeatedly signifies a change in the workplace.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You might see them as family, but they see you and me as subhuman cattle and they want to see most of us DEAD.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great post, OP! Very refreshing to see this jewel here on ATS amidst all the anger and fear. It seems that some responders are misguided about forgiveness, so I'd like to humbly offer some insight gathered from many years of (sometimes) painful experience.

First, forgiveness is not a feeling. It is an act of will. Sometimes, you feel compassion for the person at the moment of forgiveness, but many times, the good feeling catches up with you later.

Forgiveness is deciding that you will not hold the act or acts against the person. Forgiveness for real grownups goes beyond that to wish or pray that the person is blessed (even sometimes if it's just being blessed with healing of whatever made them do the wrong thing in the first place).

Forgiveness does not have to be reciprocated. It's great when that happens, and wonderful feelings come along when it does, but please understand -- forgiveness is letting go of the wrong act and the animosity for the person in your own heart. Conversely, holding onto a grudge is like pouring gas on your own head and lighting yourself on fire because you're angry at someone else. "There! I showed you, didn't I?"

Forgiveness doesn't mean excusing, forgetting, or giving up your healthy boundaries. You don't have to justify why the person stole your garden hose. It's OK to acknowledge that it was wrong. While it's great to forget past wrongs, that's not a requirement as long as you view them in the light of forgiveness. And, while I might forgive my neighbor for stealing the garden hose, it doesn't prevent me from telling the neighbor not to do it again of putting up a fence to protect my other belongings.

Forgiveness is sometimes a process. Sometimes, you forgive someone and later, you realize that you have "another layer" of forgiveness to get through. That's OK, and actually pretty typical, especially when someone such as a parent has wronged you for a long time.

So, when people can disconnect angry, hurt feelings from the decision to "just let it go" they will be happier times ten! There's so much confusion and hurt in the world today because people live solely by their feelings. They just don't realize that feelings are capricious -- they come and go, up and down, based on so many things from your experiences to your DNA to what you ate for breakfast. A man who learns to live a life that is no longer dictated by his feelings is truly free.

Peace.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
lol @ the people in this thread acting like the Rothschild's are some evil mystical goblin creatures. Guess what! They are human and not every single one of them is bad.

Personally I would have asked whether or not if she was a lizard or not for giggles.

edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How about this?

I work with one.

LOL.

It is his middle name. And he worked beside me for about a year.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is one of those times that I wish I could vote a thread "down".

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think the OP's experience and thoughts on the matter were very insightful...and the "message" hit home with me. The desire for revenge is a pretty "dark" place, and as my Dad would always say, "just a nail in your own coffin"...lol, having said that, he is a hot headed Irishman, and would sometimes jump out of his seat watching MSM politics, screaming at the TV, saying horrible things, I won't repeat.

Now, understanding I don't want to be on the "dark" side, I do think there is a destinction between "calling" out injustice, and for myself that means "shedding" light on such injustice, and requires an "action" to be taken, which is where it gets quite "tricky".

Like the Op have devoted many hours, especially in the last year, to educating myself on FED, Illumanati, NWO, Monsanto, aliens, religion, lol, you name I have been "searching" for it big time. So then you make the next "leap" which is what should I / we do about it?

Perhaps would be interesting to start a thread about just how the "nuts and bolts" of working this out should be handled? My ideas are "fluid"...and have "deeply" pondered these questions.

I saw a really interesting interview with one of the "younger" members, 30's to 40's I'm guessing, was late, but think it was David Rock's kid, very earthy looking guy, long hair, beard, casual dress, and apparently he is big environmentalist, which is a whole other "can of worms", but my "sence" was this guy really believed what he was saying, lol, who knows? Anyways he said something VERY interesting to me, he lives his life on sustanable farm?

Now I'm sure it's a VERY nice farm, modern energy sources, wind, solar, ect., but I just couldn't hate the guy cause my beliefs lined up with his to some degree, planting fruit trees, veggie gardens and having a few egg laying chickens might be a better approach then guns and canned goods?

Anyways...have a great day, lol, plant a tomato plant today if you can....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Forgiveness does not mean we cannot meet out justice. Hundreds of years of exploiting our resources especially our young people in wars and killing millions deserves some justice. What news is it you expect to come out and suddenly we can move on? The information has been out there for decades and most do not care. Chances are we will never know all the details of everything and who is responsible but if we can get some good evidence and hold a trial I am all for it. Your Monty python analogy of burning witches does not fit here. We are not accusing people of on superstition these people have committed real crimes against humanity.

This woman you spoke of obviously fears people knowing who she is for good reason. You have no clue how involved she is in the family business so there was no need to want to kill here suddenly but this does not absolve those in the family responsible for the crimes. We may never know who exactly is responsible but if evidence comes to light I would certainly like to see some justice!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Forgiveness? What a load of rot... all must be held accountable. Especially *these* people.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If they would be willing to use their power and influence to facilitate this "awakening" and shift in the current economic, religious and social situation I am willing to forgive for their wrongdoings, all of them.
And most of people would do the same I dare to say
But They have to admit and repent, in order to deserve forgiveness.

But when time comes, and there will be angry mob at their doorsteps with semi-automatics...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join