It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps = re-education camps and psy-op missions aimed at activists (per US Army doc, RT, AJ)

page: 1http:/

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
RT Article & Summary:
Alleged US Army doc: re-education camps and psy-op missions aimed at activists

An American military document just uncovered appears to detail an US Army plan that calls for detaining “political activists” at re-education camps staffed by military-hired “PSYOP officers” in both America and abroad.

The website Infowars.com has unearthed the smoking gun, a copy of a United States military manual entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations, which appears to offer Defense Department insiders instructions on dealing with the imprisonment of anyone considered an enemy to the American way of life and how to go about indoctrination them with an “appreciation of US policies and actions” through psychological warfare.

Alex Jones report: Military & Police Respond to Bombshell Re-Education Camp Docs (3 parts)

Description:

A leaked U.S. Army document prepared for the Department of Defense contains shocking plans for "political activists" to be pacified by "PSYOP officers" into developing an "appreciation of U.S. policies" while detained in prison camps inside the United States.
www.youtube.com... _token=MEyDxcKB0v5koZ8cxJ-bWzL5bPd8MTMzNjE3NTAyMkAxMzM2MDg4NjIy
by Paul Watson

The document, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations

On the Thursday, May 3 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with trend forecaster Gerald Celente. He is the publisher of the Trends Journal and has predicted a number events that have come to pass, including the Crash of 2009, and warns of social and economic disruptions to come, especially in America. He is the author of Trends 2000: How to Prepare for and Profit from the Changes of the 21st Century and Trend Tracking: The System to Profit from Today's Trends. Alex also covers the latest news, including a leaked U.S. Army document that spells out a plan for re-education camps in America, Rand Paul's effort to put an end to the TSA, and Chicago's no-fly zone later this month during a NATO summit. Alex also takes your calls.

For the mods:
Search reveals this most recent previous thread with a different theory, basically that the camps were for extermination of blacks, which was posted under "General Conspiracies":
The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.,
Thus I felt this seems to be new/better info w/ the Army doc ref. Plus with the purpose and OWS linkage seems more aligned to the "Social Issues and Civil Unrest" forum.

Comment:
Seems a fine line between "re-education", "determent", and "death-camp". As Alex Jones so freequently rants it seems the Civil Unrest is growing and rather than effecting real change, The Powers That Be TPTB are getting scared, armed up, and ready to get real mean. And once a "Kent state" style event happens (or 911 or some false flag), the full scale war on the public would be much easier to do than most seem to think (IMHO) - and its happened repeatedly throughout history ... Germany, Russia, Armenia, China, North Vietnam, ... Well its happened most everywhere ... Absolute power corrupts absolutely, leads to tyranny, unrest, uprisings, assassinations, and either genocide or successful revolutions. With the military and surveillance apperatus of the USA, seems we're into a full fledged biblical scenario designed to "enslave the whole world". And yes I'm praying for the people of the USA to hold onto the truth, hold onto freedom, and "shout it from the rooftops.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why not just contribute this to the old thread with the new information attached?

edit on CThursdaypm363601f01America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Why not just contribute this to the old thread with the new information attached?

I considered that, but its already 12 pages deep discussing that OP's theory. And IMHO, this is NEW INFORMATION and also more pertinent to THIS FORUM than the forum in which the other thread with the other speculated information had.

BTW, Reading that Internment And Resettlement Operations doc is VERY DISTURBING. It basically DEFINES anyone PROTESTING (section 1-10), or HOMELESS (section 1-19) as an "Enemy Prisoner Of War" (EPW).

And the recourse for being defined an EPW is via military tribunal (puppets of the military command, and not trial of peers by any means).
edit on 5/3/2012 by reitze because: link doc rather than ref the OP

+ I just added a cross-reference (similar to this post) at the end of that other thread. Also, it hasn't been updated in a couple weeks.
edit on 5/3/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well I don't know what it takes to "own" a topic. I just saw to new threads on this topic not referencing this post but referencing the same doc and there's lots more posts. So what is it being popular? Picking the "breaking" rather than the best thread? Am I the ONLY one here that SEARCHES for prior threads and references myself to oblivion?

Breaking Alternative News: Leaked U.S. Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America

Military And Govt Projects: Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!),

I still think it fits better here - and I don't care what ATS does with that - I was 1st by HOURS!

And why didn't this thread get the Facebook broadcast but the others did? ATS = frustrating, why did I bother?.

edit on 5/4/2012 by reitze because:

CORRECTION - at least one of those threads was prior to this one - but didn't show up via search. That's even more frustrating (ie: just made an a$$ of myself with this post too)... too many forums too hard to find the context - and search doesn't cut it. And I searched around too. The only way I learned of those other threads was via their facebook linkage - too little too late. IDK if the twitter feed is any better but my twitter has too many subscriptions to find that sort of thing. Bummed on ATS.

edit on 5/4/2012 by reitze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Well since this thread's still here... and in the context of "Social Issues"... There's yeat another Alex Jones installment on the topic:

edit on 5/6/2012 by reitze because: "issues"

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
maybe a year ago Americans would not fathom, and would be outraged at, the idea of protesters rounded up and put into what's passable as non-violence or anti-mob education workshops.

now a year of having been desensitized to ongoing occupy confrontations and law enforcement/FEMA 'drills" and seen the new weapons used, i don't think Americans would be shocked anymore - just angry.

in many ways, America itself has been developed into a huge FEMA concentration camp in about the past decade, anyways.

new topics

top topics

join