It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some form of "zero point" energy in the works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org...
This is a good read. Although I kind of find it hard to believe. That guy thats inventing this has no formal education in physics, but gifted at birth, and studied the greats of the likes of tesla, maxwell, etc. And he then becomes a pro in electromagnetism?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I doubt they have anything. The date on there is early 2003, and its now late 2004. Space Energy Access Systems also known as SEAS, is trying to organize some sort of zero-point and antigravity contest they're nicknaming the Z-Prize sort of like the X-Prize. But they're only offering one million dollars. Not very much money considering the idea would be worth 5 trillion dollars according to this guy. See, they don't have anything, now they're trying to get one from someone stupid enough to enter their contest.

Funny when you think about it, because its now debunked. SEAS does a radio show in 2003 saying they have something, and now they have some stupid contest to see if anyone has a zero-point energy device. I guess they forgot about the radio show.

Morons....

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It wasn't debunked. The inventor had an unmentioned prior agreement with another investor, so SEAS couldn't obtain the rights to further test or produce it.

freeenergynews.com...

Because of corporate/contract law and patent law, the govt. has made it nearly impossible for these things to become successful.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Have you noticed there is always some sort of snag to these free energy devices? And it always centers around someone knowing something and the government is going to get them or there is some legal problem.

I said debunked because there is obviously some sort of contradiction in their claims, and there is no real proof of anything. It's a convenient lie.

Now let's talk about the contradiction of free-energy inventors. Inventors are looking for the Holy Grail of free power, but you'll never see it because they are going to make you pay to get their free power, and then you're right back to where you started as a consumer in an energy market system.
You might be using free-energy supplied power right now, but they're still going to charge you for it anyway. So big deal.

If someone could make a simple device to run your car or home with some sort of free energy device, then the best and smartest thing to do is to place it in the public domain so anyone can build it. Send the plans all across the internet for all to see, show it off on TV, whatever it takes.
Mighty Microsoft can't crush Linux, so to, Big Oil would be unable to stop free power.

Inventors are not business men, and trying to do business with corporate suits almost always leaves them out in the cold while big business lives it up real large on their idea. So, what to do. The chips are unfairly stacked against them and they should recognize, that if they can't have it, then everybody should have it. Public domain it to destroy the patent rights, find companies willing to build it for a profit because of no liscensing restrictions and the inventor hires out his services to these companies as a consultant. But that's as free as it would get. You Joe Consumer can either build one or pay someone to build one or pay for the infrastructure used to deliver the free power to your home from a remote location.

Free power websites are logically distorted.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledbedder20
It wasn't debunked. The inventor had an unmentioned prior agreement with another investor, so SEAS couldn't obtain the rights to further test or produce it.

freeenergynews.com...

Because of corporate/contract law and patent law, the govt. has made it nearly impossible for these things to become successful.

What ever happened to the inventor....anyone know what hes doing now? Its hard to imagine someone without formal education in physics nailing down a project like this.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, there are quite a few inventors working on projects, which cost them money, just to be able to disclose them to the public, not in the hopes of making one penny, but in the hopes of helping the world. Here's a multi-million dollar project which is doing just that.

www.pureenergysystems.com...

The people that stand to lose money from these inventions are the same people who control most of the economy, the media and the legislators/administration, so don't believe that it is beyond them to do immoral things just to keep making their trillions of dollars a year.

It's not "convenient" that these events happen to these inventors. Many, many inventors have been murdered, threatened, robbed, sued, etc.. These things aren't fake, do a little research. When these inventions do get media attention, the reports are rarely taken very seriously. They're just not part of the accepted course of history which we're all taught and spoon-fed to this day. To help you on your way to gaining a little bit of knowledge on the subject, I suggest researching the following:

-The Pogue Carburetor
-Tom Bearden and the M.E.G.
-Kohei Minato
-HIMAC Research
-200 MPG Vapor Carburetor from the seventies
-Nikola Tesla
-Howard Johnson
-rexresearch.com
-GEET
-Thermal Catalytic Cracking

Just to let you know, I wrote the business plan that helped secure investment funds for Pure Energy Systems and have corresponded with Mr. Minato and Mr. Bearden, as well as Sterling Allan. I have done quite a bit of research and onvestagative inquiries into this subject and the world of "free-energy" and over-unity devices is a very dirty world, so please don't dismiss the idea as impossible, just because it doesn't fit into your realm of accepted current events.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by ledbedder20]

[edit on 3-10-2004 by ledbedder20]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My father told me years ago that when he was about 10 or 11 in the mid-fifties, he read in a magazine about a motor that would run itself (I don't recall the technical term for one of these) and that it could produce enough power to run a standard home (back in the 50-ies standard home
) and the article said the device would be out within the next few years.

It had pictures and some schematics and explained the technology in detail... that was the only mention of such a device and afterward it was like it never happened.

I do think these things are censored, whether or not they're big or small. Just look at what happened to Tesla, his lab, and research... multiple times.

Free energy = not good for the rich and powerful.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Aircraft operating on zero-point energy have supposedly been in development since the early WWII era by Germany, USSR, and US. As my reference I invite any interested parties to read the following book:

Cook, N. (2001). The hunt for zero point: Inside the classified world of antigravity technology. New York, NY: Broadway Books.

ISBN 0-7679-0628-4

This is a direct quote 'about the author':

Nick Cook is the Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, the world's leading military affairs journal, a position he has held for twelve years. He has also written for national U.K. newspapers, including the London Times, Sunday Times and Sunday Telegraph, and has had many of his stories syndicated worldwide.

The Library of Congress has cataloged the book as:

1. Research aircraft- History. 2. Antigravity-Research-History. 3. Aeronautics, Military-Research-History. 4. Military weapons-Research-History. 5. Defense information, Classified-History.

Enjoy it, probably the best unclassified book you will find on the applications of this technology.

MK

[edit on 3-10-2004 by MKULTRA]

top topics

join