It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says TAP WATER causes IQ reduction of 20 points

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Do you have any proof for this whatsoever? I can easily link to studies that show IQ increases three points every decade.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, if someone wants fluoride in their water they should have access to drops to add. They could just drink tea or coffee though. I can't see the government mandating and pushing for fluoridation of water when the consequences of excessive fluoride are known to cause a multitude of problems. Why should our teeth be more important to the government than the possibility of chronic low level fluoride poisoning? There is only one reason our government is pushing this, because it helps to control people. Fluoride has natural antidepressant properties. Although many natural foods and drinks contain fluoride compounds they do not have compounding effects like fluoride in water. I know many people think fluoride is harmless because it's natural in the world. Ok, drink the water than but why should those of us who don't want it have to drink it. It is a violation of our constitutional rights to be forced to drink fluoride containing water or showering in it when we are paying our taxes to support the government and municipal water system. Our government is taxing us for this and denying people the right to representation. That is one of the rights people originally had in our constitution. We do not need proof to fight fluoridation using this policy..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yeah, but according to you, the government forcing you to do anything would be "against the Constitution"...

I have to say.... I personally don't think fluoride is necessary... People can clean their own teeth if they want to...

But the truth is.... it simply does not have any health effects. There is no proof. It seems like such a stupid issue to get upset over...

And you have to look at it like.... Why are all the people against this complete nuts? Why do you have nuts like Alex Jones saying it causes 20 point IQ reduction? And I don't think it's because he's "trying to discredit the anti-fluoride movement because he's a government agent".... I think it's because the people who get upset about these things are uninformed at best, and retarded at worst. In Jones' case, he's just trying to fearmonger people, so he can make money from water filters.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

My apologies, I meant to write that Radiation poisoning is Fluoride poisoning. The bombs used in Japan were Fluoride bombs.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Say what you want, but Alex Jones videos reduce my IQ, not by 10 to 20 points, but to 10 or 20 points. At least, until his sensationalistic drivel ends.

He might have genuine topics for concern, but his sensationalistic manner ruins what valid points he may have.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No health effects? articles.mercola.com...

Why do they try to tell people to cut down on salt? could it be that salt ups stomach acid and the stomach acid reacts with fluoride to form Hydrofluoric acid which causes problems with the valve between the stomach and esophagus then up the esophagus? Their Solution to fix the messup: lower the chloride intake by the bodyby lowering salt intake. Less stomach acid means that people get an overload of bacteria because there isn't enough acid to kill the bad bacteria. One coverup after another. What are our major illnesses now adays and what are the conditions leading up to the diseases? Fluoride is only one of the many things we were told was good for us that actually isn't.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Jones gets a little carried away at times . I listen to him, but I admit there's been times Ive had to turn him off in discuss .

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

And that's why my IQ has remained the same my whole life...I refuse to drink tap water after all it's poisened with Flouride. That's probably what drops the IQ.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

And that's why my IQ has remained the same my whole life...I refuse to drink tap water after all it's poisened with Flouride. That's probably what drops the IQ.

No, it isn't. As people have pointed out, IQ has been going up continually, year after year.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

One's own IQ can remain the same though the statistical average may vary.
Not that I regard IQ score as a validation of what Intelligence is

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Um... there is monumental evidence that tap water lowers IQ. Take ten seconds and google it.

And, weather you believe Alex or not is your opinion, but he isn't lying. Not at all.

And, I know it's crazy to think that people who advertise products actually use or believe in the products at all, but don't you think it's possible that he actually cares about people drinking healthier water rather than chemical tap water? He uses the water filter himself, and he often says that even if we can't afford a water filter from Infowars, we should at least get distilled water or get a rain water catcher or something.

Sure, he has to sell Infowars products for business, but maybe he's worried more about keeping his radio show rather than getting paid, so he can keep "preaching the conspiracy gospel" to all of us who enjoy hearing it. Plus, he has a family to take care of, so he has to worry about getting paid to some extent.

Stop attacking people just because they have a might have a slight fluke you don't agree with. Alex is human, like we all are. And all, ALL of you people jumping on here just to call him names with no solid ground to do so, like calling him a liar, you're really not accomplishing anything. Deal with your disagreements with him on your own. Stop spreading hate.

Seriously, people, calm down and get over yourselves.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join