It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a throne in the sky!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My question is simple really, I've been learning about the Kabbalah (literally just started learning about it do I know nothing yet).
I'm sat here now watching a video on you tube and one of the first things it has mentioned is A young man named Ezekiel? Saw a manly figure sitting in a throne in the sky and it's just dawned on me I have to ask if anyone can give me any information on what a 'figure sat on a throne in the sky' is exactly? A metephore? A hallucination? A realistic dream they've confused with reality? why are they on a throne, in the sky?
The theme seems to pop up in many different stories and it's something I can relate with and want to know More about.
Any questions will be answered, I'm just a very confused girl with so many unexplained experiences and I'm needing answers now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

It was a vision in a church. It's the only time anyone has ever seen God directly, supposedly...Jesus was in it too. It actually foretold of the coming of Jesus.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

It depends on who you ask and how they interpret the bible. The bible has many different interpretations, but I like to interpret it from a scientific point of view.

Sitting in a "throne in the sky" would be like him sitting in his captain's chair on his ship that is hovering in the sky. How do you think the gods and angels ascended and descended from the heavens? In their "chariots of fire", or in other words, spacecraft.

It's like the part of the bible that describes when god descended from the heavens in great smoke and fire, and the ground quaked. God told Moses to make a perimeter around the mount (a mount is a means of conveyance) and said that if anyone, be it man or animal touches the mount, they would be killed.

How does one make a perimeter around a mountain, if a mountain is what was being talked about in the bible? Where does a mountain end or begin? Why would god kill man and animal for touching a mountain that animals would already be on anyway?

Because we're talking about a large spacecraft. God descended from the heavens in his spacecraft which emitted smoke and fire, and the propulsion made the ground quake (just like the space shuttle emits smoke and fire and makes the ground quake also). When god landed, he told Moses to make a perimeter around the spacecraft and to not let anyone touch it because the likely radiation and/or heat would kill man and animal.

In the book of Enoch, Enoch was flown around the world, and then taken up into space and shown the Earth, Moon, Sun, stars, etc. He was shown the rotation of each, shown the seasons, etc. This could only happen by spacecraft.

There are numerous instances of spacecraft being seen in the bible, and used by the gods and angels. One has to read and interpret the bible in a way to see the obvious in front of them.

By the way, the Ark was a spacecraft also.

edit on 3-5-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's an incoherent hallucination probably brought on by dehydration in the desert or something funny somebody ate. Or maybe a chemical imbalance in the brain. That's all. Generations of psychopaths have used this and similar visions to manipulate people in countless ways. Don't be one of those manipulated people. End of freaking story.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is all very interesting and I can see how it may be coded in a way that you have to read deep to get the real picture but when I said I can relate to this 'throne in the sky', what I mean by that is I saw a red demon looking figure in the clouds when I was young and the clouds 'he' was amedialty touching we're shaped like carved wood that made his throne and he was staring right at me. This has never left me. It's not something I think about everyday now but when the memorie arrises it sends shivers through me and when I was watching that video last night it all came back to me.

new topics

top topics

join