It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic lodge visit!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've been interested in uncovering Masonic intentions and how they work. I doubt they are evil because I just can't reason with combating a benevolent cause. Anyway, my girlfriend got a job at a bar and a block away is one of the blue( beginning) Masonic lodges, where to graduate, you must have good character and have three of their degrees. Imma go check it out tonight and answer any questions I can about them, and I plan on talking to the master mason whom everyone at this bar knows and likes. An interesting thought; how come we give Leonardo davinci a lot of credit, to where almost everyone knows of him and thinks highly of him? He's a mason, er was, and we don't like them, they are evil., memmmbbeerrrr??

Until later, my friends.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

And any questions you would ask a master mason, I'll ask for you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
I've been interested in uncovering Masonic intentions and how they work. I doubt they are evil because I just can't reason with combating a benevolent cause. Anyway, my girlfriend got a job at a bar and a block away is one of the blue( beginning) Masonic lodges, where to graduate, you must have good character and have three of their degrees. Imma go check it out tonight and answer any questions I can about them, and I plan on talking to the master mason whom everyone at this bar knows and likes. An interesting thought; how come we give Leonardo davinci a lot of credit, to where almost everyone knows of him and thinks highly of him? He's a mason, er was, and we don't like them, they are evil., memmmbbeerrrr??

Until later, my friends.

And any questions you would ask a master mason, I'll ask for you.

What, are you like 12 years old or something?

If you have a question, ask. It will be answered by many of we masons here on ATS.

Better take a condom with you kid, in case you get lucky! Stash it in your wallet!

join