It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today May 3 anyone else notice an extremely hot sun?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What do you expect after a whole winter and the first rays hit your skin, by june you will be climated and its just like any other summer, you know summer when it gets hot?. You are making a bigger deal about it because your mind is constantly being bombarded by dooms day propoganda

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My 5/3- I was outside for a couple hours straight and have to agree. The actual temp was unseasonably high (about 82F) but the sunshine really did feel more intense.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by Vandettas
Well....Don't say I'm trolling or anything, but since the sun is the sun, isn't it supposed to be like...Extremely hot?

Thanks for posting, I agree the sun is supposed to be extremely hot.
But yesterday it was way above that it was painful and that is a fact, it hurt to be in it.
Regards, Iwinder

Correction, it hurt YOU to be in it. That is far from undeniable scientific proof that the suns rays were more intense yesterday than any other day in recorded human history.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the weather today, May 4th?? It was very normal today... So so strange.... The temperature was in its mid 60's here... For normal weather, this is very normal... Im worried...jk haha

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Uv levels are elevated in various areas of the country. Wife told me yesterday AM that she saw that UV levels were going to be 13 yesterday. I'm trying to find evidence of that and how it compares historically,(it seems higher than i remember hearing but for now here is today's forecast. Hope I did the image properly.

[url=Uv Index
edit on 4-5-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

No really so much in Chicago, but you are getting the weather we had yesterday and we got into the 80s and it was humid. The sky had these fantastic looking huge clouds towering into the sky and its a real taste of summer! (on a side note there were lots of jets zipping about as usual and not one contrail to be seen, I thought about posting a pic in the chemtrail thread from yesterday to ask if the jets took the day off but I decided not to poke fun).

On a side not, I did smile at your thread title and I said to myself "The Sun is always extremely hot..."

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Sun is normally EXTREMELY hot

5,778° K on the surface to be exact!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying the sun is ALWAYS hot? We aren't talking about the sun ITSELF....we are comparing experiences on how it FEELS.
In the winter here it can be -25C and the sun is shining....but the sun's rays do not feel hot on my skin when I am outside.
My partner works in construction and is outside for 10-14 hours a day. He has never suffered from such bad sunburn, chapped blistered lips, etc. in May before....that powerful heat is usually not felt until July/August.
In SW Ontario we DO have summer heat waves, where the temperature of the air is hot....but we are really speaking about how the sunrays feel directly on our skin (or through clothing....car windows, etc).
Whether you want to argue or not.....SOME of us are noticing that lately (May) the rays of sunshine feel extremely hot....hotter than previous years.....painfully hot after a few seconds of exposure.
Seriously, you can argue facts but this is personal experience, and if you can't relate....why debate?
jacygirl

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Has ATS just become the internet's answer to old men sitting on a porch asking each other..

"Hot nuff f'r ya?"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Could it be because you were working next to a pool of water?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Actually YES. Because it's too freaking hot to sit outside on the porch (where we live).
(By the way.....IS the world of Hogwarts real? cuz I thought it was just a story.)
jacygirl

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
The Sun is normally EXTREMELY hot

5,778° K on the surface to be exact!

We need to launch a bunch of popcorn its way.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by Furbs

Actually YES. Because it's too freaking hot to sit outside on the porch (where we live).
(By the way.....IS the world of Hogwarts real? cuz I thought it was just a story.)
jacygirl

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Also,

Give my Hogwarts thread a read. It's all examined and discussed. I would be happy to answer any questions you have there.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Welcome to Scandinavia. No hot sun. Just a damn cold one.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Are you serious? Do you really think you have to be worried about what one of the big post count members thinks of your post? Are you afraid to say what you think? I'm not. I believe there is something going on with the sun. Its brighter, it feels hotter, and the weather has wild swings. This is not normal.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Uv levels are elevated in various areas of the country. Wife told me yesterday AM that she saw that UV levels were going to be 13 yesterday. I'm trying to find evidence of that and how it compares historically,(it seems higher than i remember hearing but for now here is today's forecast. Hope I did the image properly.

[url=Uv Index
edit on 4-5-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

See?? There you got your explanation. Nothing to do with sun being hotter.
It is due to the ozonlayer... A couple of years ago we had a ozonhole over here that did the same thing.
edit on 4-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We're 7 weeks from summer solstice. It's the same intensity sun as the first week or two of August, that's why. And, you're not used to it

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2012 by signalfire because: duplicate post

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You know, the difference in maps is almost as interesting as the very high levels they both show....albeit in very different areas. Odd with that.

Source
edit on 4-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added clickable link

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Iwinder

I think you're seeing shadows, so to speak.

Stop worrying so much about all of this doomsday propaganda, and you'll be fine.

People are finding what they look for...

Speaking of the sun... I think it's funny how the 11 year "solar cycles" are now the new y2k bug. 11 years ago, who was talking about 11 year solar cycles? No one. The illuminati take advantage of the fact that the average person is gullible and simply doesnt keep track of whats happening in the world. I think it's a cover story for them to start using EMPs to eliminate unauthorized technologies as they try bring the NWO into view.

It's always a "boogy man" -- a germ you cant see, a sun you cant reach, a computer program that cant be stopped -- all "problems" which are contrived and exaggerated and used to instill fear in the hearts of the masses. Stop fearing and start loving. This is the only way out of this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join