It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC campaign parodies Obama '08 sticker: Hype & Blame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The Republican National Committee is getting ahead of President Obama's official campaign kickoff in Ohio and Virginia on Saturday with a media blitz labeling his re-election drive the "Hype & Blame" tour.

The RNC will sell "Hype & Blame 2012" bumper stickers — a twist on Mr. Obama's "hope and change" rallying cry of 2008 — accompanied by digital advertising, a fundraising strategy, radio and TV ads and op-eds in local media.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Hmmm Not very original from the RNC but does speak accurately to the past 3 years. The only responsibility the current Potus has took for the last 3 years is killing Bin Laden.

That's it i guess the Democrats have short memories GHB riding high on the success if the First Gulf War got his hat handed to him and the people said see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

Will history repeat itself people do vote with their wallets and people do vote those people in who fill them one way or the other.

Yes We Can deliver nothing and all that Hope and Change that was nothing more than Despair and Shame comprised of scandal after scandal.

Forward from what exactly ?

**This thread was not brought to you courtesy of the Democratic National Party and neither was that new more accurate slogan**

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think Hype and Blame is a perfect slogan.

For every RNC/DNC presidential campaign since I've been born.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is how dumb the RNC is.

Anyone who glances at that bumper sticker will just assume it is in support of Obama...unless you stop and read it...you will have no idea it is anti-Obama.

Where do bumber stickers go...on cars...what do cars do...they travel and zoom right past you.

Good job RNC...way to think that one through

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Funny

When i saw that i knew exactly what it meant.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have to agree with you.

I think only the Obama Dumbacates would not take the time to actually look at it as they don't believe it anyway.

Probably make them think "Oh No,,,, Not again numb nut... come up with something better".

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Will history repeat itself people do vote with their wallets and people do vote those people in who fill them one way or the other.

Yes We Can deliver nothing and all that Hope and Change that was nothing more than Despair and Shame comprised of scandal after scandal.

Forward from what exactly ?

Maybe "history" will be viewed by the recent unemployment victims who will only look back a few years.

Most recent victims of the massive layoffs are the middle class.
The unemployed who were already unemployed have not suffered.

Many are getting "assistance" that no where comes close to the normal lifestyles and incomes they all had a few short years ago.

That "assistance" is not enough to pay the bills hardly.

The middle class victims would certainly prefer to simply go back to the normal jobs they had.
Obama has not provided that for anybody.

Those same people will be out in droves this November.

The same old generational and chronic "assistance" recipients will never change.
Obama can count on those votes for sure.

Not all people have forgotten the economic boom that ended with the financial collapse.
Not all have forgotten where that boom came from either.
But they will remember who was supposed to help and has failed.

edit on May-03-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Not all people have forgotten the economic boom that ended with the financial collapse. Not all have forgotten where that boom came from either. But they will remember who was supposed to help and has failed.

Let's hope

And!!!!!!

Welcome to the realm of GOLD!!!!!

Duly earned Duly deserved!

Contrats Top 50 ATS posters!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by xuenchen

Not all people have forgotten the economic boom that ended with the financial collapse. Not all have forgotten where that boom came from either. But they will remember who was supposed to help and has failed.

Let's hope

And!!!!!!

Welcome to the realm of GOLD!!!!!

Duly earned Duly deserved!

Contrats Top 50 ATS posters!!!

Thanks !

I just noticed that myself !

It must have just happened.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Even with the GOP conservative hatred of Obama; it's not going to get Mitt elected unless they come up
something that will appeal to minorities and women. Obama has that demographic in the bag and without
that voting block; Mitt is a loser. It's going to take more than stupid bumper stickers to win an election.

Plus the Dr. Paul supporters that used to be republicans will split the RNC vote and insure 4 more years of Obama.

The GOP brought this on themselves with their racist stance and the war on women.

America has changed and diversified from a country controlled by old white men to a multicultural melting pot and the GOP hasn't snapped to that fact yet. Pity...

edit on 3-5-2012 by seagrass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

racist stance and the war on women.

Please provide proof of both.... proof. Not Democratic talking points....

Proof.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

America has changed and diversified from a country controlled by old white men to a multicultural melting pot and the GOP hasn't snapped to that fact yet. Pity...

Really? Obama has Polarized this country !

As one person put it.........

There's something I've noticed about leadership. All organizations take on the attributes of their leaders. When Mr. Obama informed the Republicans that they could "come along for the ride, but their going to have to sit at the back of the bus," and that "I won." He isolated them and kicked them to the curb. How surprised am I supposed to be that they aren't interested in working with the man, was he interested in working with them. He calls them names, he degenerates their motives, he misrepresents their positions and attacks the stawman he's created. What on earth does he expect in return.

Do some homework.....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've got an idea for a bumper sticker too.

bama
happens!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ATS thread - Real Clear Politics prediction map

Unfortunately, a few clever bumperstickers aren't waking the people up.
At this time, the numbers support Obama being in for another four years.
(god help us all)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here are a few more possibilities:

top topics

join