It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Terrorism Not Terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Today like any other day, I checked Henry Makow's web site for any gems. Today was not unusual, I see this on the ANC;

SOURCE

Terrorism is not terrorism when it is sponsored by the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel.

From 1961-1990, the African National Congress waged a terrorist war
against the Apartheid government of South Africa. The African National Congress was an Illuminati Jewish front. Thus this terrorist campaign was characterized as a "peoples' struggle" in the Zionist-controlled mainstream media.

However, when the Palestinians employed these tactics against the Apartheid regime of Israel, it was "terrorism." Never mind that Israel was built on Zionist terror against the British. Terror is not terror when the Illuminati Jews or their shills use it.

So in South Africa during the 1960's and 70's, barely a week would go by without terrorism -- dynamite at a fuel depot, a car bomb outside Air Force headquarters in in a city center. The ANC's guerrilla force -- known simply as MK, or more formally as Umkhonto we Sizwe translated "Spear of the Nation" was founded in 1961 by Nelson Mandela and his handler, the Communist Jew Joe Slovo.

I remember those days so well, back in 1986 to 1990 I was involved with the military and military contractors in South Africa. I lived in Germiston and had an office base in Edenvale (both suburbs of Johannesburg) but I traveled all over to military bases, borders and key point installations. But I had to, because I designed the security systems for the military and government.

Henry misses a couple of not so minor things, but I can't blame him because some information is not well known. Yes, in 1985 Botha requested Mandela denounce violence so that Mandela could be released, Mandela refused. The UN/IMF et al wanted Mandela released on their terms so they set up a scam that deKlerk could run with to release Mandela, the IMF extorted the SA government twice within weeks with the help of Oppenheimer (deBeers, Ango-American, etc., the engine behind the ANC and a Rothschild cousin). The first extortion involved diamonds and the second involved gold, both involved flooding the market and destroying SA's economy. An easy capitulation for the bought-man deKlerk and Mandela was released.

It's also interesting that Oppenheimer's meeting with Brent Carlssen, placed Brent on Pan Am 103. Brent was fighting Oppenheimer on corruption in the mining industry in what would become Namibia. Carlssen was the UN Commissioner for Namibia. The spider web is huge and sometimes little spiders are consumed by bigger spiders with more voracious appetites ;-)

Mandela immediately went to Russia after his release in 1990 for additional indoctrination and came back to SA to stir the pot for the elections. Seeing the writing on the wall and of course with inside information from my people, I took my family and left SA in October of 1990 as I knew it could only get worse. And of course it did.

South Africa is a mess. It's rampant with government and private sector corruption and they are not even subtle about it, I am constantly hearing about some crap going on down there or some dirty deal. But that was the plan, to corrupt the government to discount resources so the people and land of South Africa could be "well raped" by the IMF. Well, it's all going along according to plan!

It's interesting the ANC's primary method of sending a message was, and still is, necklacing. Its development is attributed to the Mandela's, both Winnie and Nelson. If you don't know, the victims hands and feet are bound and an old tire is placed around their neck. They either stand up or kneel and gasoline is poured into the tire and the executioner usually waits about 20 seconds to let the gasoline vapor get in the lungs and sinuses. Then they throw in a match. It isn't pretty. To give you an idea of Winnie Mandela, she was charged with the rape, murder and sexual torture of minors, then this monster was let back out on the streets and she got charged again, but with 87 counts of fraud, extortion and theft. Of course nelson pardoned her and made her minister of culture, sounds fitting ;-)

I remember the grenades and bombs in Germiston, Soweto and Katlehong but I also remember the borders and Mugabe killing his own people with mines. The ANC did the same thing, if you weren't on their "side" you were fair game and the ANC had a bad habit of killing their own people via garbage can mine or car bomb. I once came across a necklacing in Soweto, I had inadvertently lost my directions at night during severe rain and flooding only to find the high ground to the south occupied by "chanters" whipped to a frenzy by an evil little monster holding a Heinz Ketchup can full of gasoline along with his victim wearing a tire. Not a pretty sight let me tell you watching a guy burn to death, the first scream was horrible. Lucky me huh, I get to have memories like this, but it is my own fault, nobody forced me to go to SA or work for the military.

But seriously, people have no idea as to the kind of monster they have put on a pedestal and they are too weak or apathetic to find out.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/3.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When George Bush says so!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When it suits the politicians on either side of the isle.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Terrorism is just a word the government made up to demonize any form of revolution. Which is unfortunate because revolution is necessary for mankind to progress.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When it is called religion.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
these false revolutions called terrorism is just clouding the real freedom fighters judgement and makes them inable to find out that they are just being persecuted for their freedom way of thinking against the government so the CIA plants leaders or uses their leaders just as a way to keep them from the real truth and not fight the real enemy also so they just get trampled by the bulls

new topics

top topics

join