It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Algorithm Vote Flipping in GOP Primary Elections Layman's Executive Summary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
First I apologize if this has been posted as a thread before. I found the links for this when linking from one source in someone else's thread, and realized that it may be important for it to be its own thread. The title is taken from the Daily Paul page with the same name.

www.dailypaul.com...

In it, you'll find some docs covering the evidence, and inviting peer review from the real experts in stats/math. Something I'm not remotely cued into is this topic but it was a great read and an eye opener.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Theres a clip of a software engineer testifying the the Republican part paid him to make software to change votes..

Its becoming clear to most people that something needs to be done about the voting system.
edit on 3-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
given they can get past the security on cash machines its hardly any suprise to anyone with even the slightest IT knowledge that its possible to alter what any voting machine can do if you have enough time to get to know it properly

paper votes with properly enforced verification of voters identity should always be the main form of voter choice

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was talking with a few other pretty smart fellas in the audio hobby (something that requires math), and one of them realized that not only is this truly a vote flipping algorithm in action, the creator WANTED to get caught. Or rather, not the creator, but the candidate's pushers that turned it on.

Hmmm...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I came across this thread by complete accident.

I just went through both documents and thought id give this thread a bump. The graphs and charts where vote flipping is alleged looks unnatural.

Any math wizards out there care to explain this anomaly to us dum folk?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I believe that was the intent of the program. To look out of place. A vote-flipping software could do so very subtly, or very aggressively. Just like most things subtle, it may never be noticed. But an aggressive 1:1 software would DEFINITELY raise an eyebrow if only people would see it. Which I think is what you see here.

new topics

top topics

join