It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will future man be like Jesus Christ ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Will future man walk on the water ? Will future man stop the storm with a word ? Will future man turn water into wine ? Is Christianity's goal to create a superhumans, humans like Jesus Christ ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
With science this is seeming like a more and more probable future....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

The future is now,

The kingdom of Heaven is within and all around,

We are already living it,

Amen

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

More important is in my opinion the question whether people will ever achieve the supreme character of Jesus. Will such attainment of self ever become the norm?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

I believe that yes. And i believe that it is the next logical step for humankind. The question will be: Will we use these new abilities to wrong, or will we finally understand that peace is the best way, and that the abilities will be used for the good of us and our planet.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander1111
reply to post by Ove38

More important is in my opinion the question whether people will ever achieve the supreme character of Jesus. Will such attainment of self ever become the norm?

yes, but not in our current flesh, with a resurrected glorified body we'll be free from sin.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by Ove38

I believe that yes. And i believe that it is the next logical step for humankind. The question will be: Will we use these new abilities to wrong, or will we finally understand that peace is the best way, and that the abilities will be used for the good of us and our planet.

When that day comes no one will do wrong and evil will be gone forever.

new topics

top topics

join