It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting episode of Transformer Gen 1 season 3 (NWO, Rothschild?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Spare me this mockery of justice? Erhm yeah I am a nerd, plenty of you enjoy anime and proabably watch sci fi movies as well. I thought this episode called, The quentteson Journal, was interesting

What I'm trying to suggest is the conspiracy that we know , the banks, tptb, or NWO who are trying to wage war by funding both sides of the war and benefiting the profits, (rothschilds) basically the conspiracy is that the rothschild funded all side of the war, and other bankers and elitist. and the nut sac looking things (in the cartoon) are comparable to the greedy "powers that be".

interesting these shows (of violence) were shown during the age of the OWS generation

Here I wanted to show you the symbol, please, yes i know it's a kids cartoon, but damn it hold on, lol

start at 4:10 to get the good stuff till 5:30. whent he fight starts lol.

3:20 to 4:00

So i mean, i know the series transformers was a series that tried to pronounce the issues with energy crisis, but i found this to touch on more issues with Middle east and other countries. Ultimately, you see my perspective just a little

edit on 3-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Interesting. It makes you realized how the story writers were really connected in the sense that they were able to look at the current global situation and put it all together by "Thinking outside the box" even though that was in the mid 1980's! Coincidence? I don't really think so.

Thanks for the post, and I am beginning to open my eyes and finally "See" what I have been missing all of these years!

Thanks Again!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What a terrible cartoon.
My guess is that if The Transformers cartoon had episodes where they walked their dogs and had 9 to 5 jobs it would be incredibly dull and boring.

This, as dull and boring as it is, is far more exciting that an episode where Optimus Prime gets a prostate exam and his wife leaves him.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
What a terrible cartoon.
My guess is that if The Transformers cartoon had episodes where they walked their dogs and had 9 to 5 jobs it would be incredibly dull and boring.

This, as dull and boring as it is, is far more exciting that an episode where Optimus Prime gets a prostate exam and his wife leaves him.

you must of been the person who enjoyed watching "teenage" turtles eating pizza being fostered by a rat, eh?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

What a terrible cartoon.

you must of been the person who enjoyed watching "teenage" turtles eating pizza being fostered by a rat, eh?

Ummmmm. I was not raised by a TV. And as an adult I still don't have cable.

You should try it.

Reading is a wonderful tool.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Ummmmm. I was not raised by a TV. And as an adult I still don't have cable.

You should try it.

Reading is a wonderful tool.

Clearly, the internet won you over

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Clearly, the internet won you over

Won me over?! Was there some great battle for my soul that I am unaware of and the internet really won?!

I'm not even sure what that means, similar to your thread.

top topics

join