It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Major Human Advancement. HUGE.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What a beautiful thought that all minds could be connected in some way.....Wait...they did that in Star Trek and they were called The Borg....I take back my thought....

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by 5thElementWisdom
reply to post by smithjustinb

When you hurt others you truly hurt yourself.

This is truer than you might think. When you hurt others it is a reflection on you, and not your victim. Many times people do bad things to others because they think lesser of them. Like, it's okay to steal from someone because he's an idiot, or because he's weak. When, in reality, all this proves is that the thief is a thief, unrespectable, untrustable.

The way I look at it is: All things observed are observed inside the brain inside your head. So when you hurt something you are observing, you are really hurting something that's inside your own brain.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
What a beautiful thought that all minds could be connected in some way.....Wait...they did that in Star Trek and they were called The Borg....I take back my thought....

Yes because if it didn't work out on Star Trek, its bound to not work out in reality.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Justin, this is really one of the best threads I have seen you post. Extrasensory compassion, on a global scale, would do absolute wonders for this world, for the reasons I have already explained in this thread.

People are going to disagree with me, but think: of all the things the government has done to try to save any part of the world, this is one thing they have not attempted, barely even considered. There is a reason for that...with compassion, they would be unable to commit the acts they deem "necessary" for progression. There would be no money-machine, no investments for the sake of those who hold the strings of the world, no materialistic advantage for the monsters who love their shiny cars and their mansions. There would be no power for those who seek to rule us, for the sheer fact of being king. In fact, compassion seems to be the enemy of many of our leaders.

I am certain that, if they wanted to, they could create a chemical that would unlock ESP within us...all of us. There would be no more deception, no more misunderstanding, no more unneeded pain. Truly, that level of compassion would trigger exactly the kind of revolution we need.

I think, Justin, you have touched on the very key needed for global salvation. Not Christ, not a NWO....compassion. Extrasensory-based compassion. At this time we are learning to deal with a vibrational level, a dimension of reality, designed to teach us these exact lessons, because in the next phase, NOT KNOWING these concepts, and not understanding the ins and outs of every decision we make, whether with good or bad intentions, would have much more catastrophic effects. Additionally, there would be changes that, without learning what this reality has to teach us, would completely overwhelm and confuse us.

This is what I believe to be the next step...global compassion, on a level deeper than any of us have ever known. Since we currently rely on external stimuli, and all of the animal desires that keep us alive, we need to connect on a much deeper level to truly understand the mechanics at work in this world.
edit on CSaturdayam232330f30America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I think, Justin, you have touched on the very key needed for global salvation. Not Christ, not a NWO....compassion. Extrasensory-based compassion.
edit on CSaturdayam585821f21America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

The Law of One has this to say about our salvation.

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

I strongly question the validity of any information that claims to be from a "channeled" source, however I have read The Law of One several times, and each time, I learn something new that seems to correlate with what I know to be fact. The information in that book makes a lot of sense, although I have a hard time believing that they actually channeled the information.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Japanman

It's similar to a muscle. If you relax the muscle, it stops functioning as acutely. Also, just as with eyes and ears, you can learn to "tune" in or out.

Even if it has bad side effects, it wouldn't be as bad as the apathy we see nowadays. It's better to have malfunctioning ESP than to have a complete disregard for human life because the government pays you to shoot stuff.

When true telepathy occurs, we're either going to have our soul memories back in which case, we'll know how to block and retain some privacy, or if we're in this progressive loop, spiral earth, we'll have to learn it, but that interconnectedness is basically ON, and we really would be plugged into each other and its wonderful, I've had that experience we miss it so much here. There is no way that could happen to lower frequency however. It takes unity. Like minds, birds of a feather flock together and compassion. But higher frequencies can always see down the levels, just not the reverse.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by dontreally
This will be the ultimate theory, accounting for how the world works and how we ourselves fit into it - not as 'creatures' but as beings intimately united with the cosmos

Keep in mind OTHER beings who may look @ humans like humans look @ cattle. And them reaching SOL system do you think the theory you mentioned will way more on EA*RTH with th em or them having compassion for you as a species?????????????????

In order for them to reach earth, they have evolved. Are they a species with bodies, or use bodies, like suits, or are they astral, entity? They also, if progressing, or if family hear the calls, they are very psi, and would see everything as light/soul/essence family, would be able to communicate with a flower, for that is light.

If they're not, then they are deliberately turning away from the light and family and are under a heirarchy, or regime.

They alone could never show up. It would have to be more of a frequency match than 1% of the population too.

If they were tuned away from Family they would only be able to play the spots they're allowed for the board game is very managed, and highly interactive to consciousness and its growth.

I would send them love and invitation to happiness. They need to break their chains and break free from their regimes to progress truly themselves.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by 5thElementWisdom

When you hurt others you truly hurt yourself.

This is truer than you might think. When you hurt others it is a reflection on you, and not your victim. Many times people do bad things to others because they think lesser of them. Like, it's okay to steal from someone because he's an idiot, or because he's weak. When, in reality, all this proves is that the thief is a thief, unrespectable, untrustable.

The way I look at it is: All things observed are observed inside the brain inside your head. So when you hurt something you are observing, you are really hurting something that's inside your own brain.

Had to wrap my head around that for a second. Yup, sounds good to me.
It is our brain that perceives the world around us, and if that perception is frightening or just wrong to us, we act out in order to ease that discomfort in our brains.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I feel I'm being misunderstood. I'm not denouncing compassion, only the way it is used for vain reasons. It's not an agent of understanding, it's benevolence and piety. It's to appear compassionate, usually so one can have a reserved seat in the afterlife or for other petty reasons. This is true.

I understand where you folk are coming from, and the intention seems good, but if this was the way the world is supposed to be, then everyone would already be compassionate. But truthfully and obviously we're not that kind of animal.

Compassion wouldn't exist without a need for it, but it does because we're humans.

Oh yes you are that kind of being. You are LIGHT, and your very essence is love and consciousness. But, earth is a testing grounds, and you come in without memory, like a practicum to put learning on the line.

For every animal instinct we have, there is a counter one, that is from on high, love, altruism. Like multiply test, we're supposed to wake up and go upstream against the current, against the body suit.

Its like the game snakes and ladders. We make choices. Progression or Regression.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The post about teh dog versus coyote was interesting. You have to protect your dog and that is a part of being compassionate. For the dog is like family and trusting in you, as your own child would. There are many theories on soul progression, and that pets evolve into us. The point is, serve and protect those in your care is an important part of responsiblity. But doing so with every other option eliminated before lethal force.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Exactly. EXACTLY. That's why I agreed.

I would say we are on not only the same page, but the same paragraph as well. ESP would allow us to be one step closer to actually achieving the transition between densities.

But for some reason, the Elites don't want that for us. Why, I'm not sure yet.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I ignored this thread for a time, because I figured it was probably another one of those FYIs about amazing tech that would be withheld from us for a long time, like solar panel paint, (nano tech free energy from the sun on a paintbrush in a can) obtainable personal flying devices, or a pill that stops your ageing dead in it's tracks, which the FDA will never approve. Just for example.

But this thread is ingenious, because it gets behind the crux of all that, even. I was thinking about those elites who are seeking to depopulate us all via death, and it pains me, that they have no idea, they are the very thing which is undesirable, not superior, not the ubermench, but instead, they are subhumans, backwards on the evolutionary scale, because they are psychopaths and sociopaths, running on their reptilian brain part. Someone needs to sit them all together and show them an instructional film about this, before they destroy the whole planet with themselves too.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Yes because if it didn't work out on Star Trek, its bound to not work out in reality.

Actually no, I don't see it making us nicer in anyway....wishful thinking... Millions of years of evolution is not going away so quickly...We would find some way to corrupt it and use it for personal gains without the care to the misery it would cause.

In other words life would go on as normal....

edit on 5-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Because you've studied evolution and all that for hundreds of years, and are paid to be completely spot-on with your research, right?

Thought not. And yet here we have thousands of scientists who ARE working with a hundred years worth of data, and ARE paid to be right, and they still don't know what you know?

Right. Keep dreaming. I'm getting a little tired of people who "know" what our brightest scientists have not been able to prove as a fact. Get real...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

What would make us "nicer" (not to be confused with weakness, nievety, etc) is the eradication of psychopathy. Not psychopaths, psychopathy. Though I don't know how this would be done, and yet I have numerous ideas swirling around, as well.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Easy. Instill ESP through chemical engineering.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You might be able to help me out on this one. I'd been aware that those without conscience, can have, and utilize,....empathy. In order to know what people want to hear. Empathy without sympathy. Would a telepathic sociopath be a more or less dangerous predator? Or then, not a socio, by nature of the telepathy?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

It depends on the type of sociopath. I was operating on the assumption that a sociopath, upon feeling exactly what the victims feel, would be discouraged from further violence. However, it is very likely this would not be the case...

In that sense, the telepathy would be a dangerous tool. However, a socio/psychopath would be an abomination in a world of ESP. It implies that they have a chemical imbalance, and thus a chemical solution not related to ESP would be required. In extreme circumstances, death would be the solution.

As opposed as I am to killing someone, it would necessary for the greater good, in every literal sense.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I was pondering deeply, the words empathy, sympathy, conscientiousness, and consciencelessness. Like I myself can feel others' emotions like Dianna Troi on Star Trek TNG, and when someone is crying, due to need or loss, I think only of, what can be done to alleviate this, make things better? And so if a predator knows where someone is coming from, is that due to sheer intellect? Can empathy be sheerly intellectual? I know that Rasputin was a formidable psychic force, but by all accounts, evil. It would be interesting to test those with high psychopathy scoring, for sixth sense type of capabilities.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The next major advancement you're saying is essentially one or more, spirituality/religion/philosophy. But those things have been around needless to say for a long time. New age is old hat, as is sometimes said.

If a person doesn't kill a kid in cold blood because of the effect it would have on the kid's family, that's not compassion.

The Dalai Lama sometimes goes so far as to let mosquitoes bite him, he also said he sometimes kills them, is that important? Not really. "TRUE" compassion? Jesus flipped the tables of the money changers, not very nice of him really.

Imagining what life as a fly is like accomplishes what exactly? If "the one observer" cares about each of you, the fly and a person, equally, than what point would there be in evolution? There wouldn't be a need for it in the first place.

You see, the fly to a fly is infinitely more fantastic that what a fly is to a human. And compassion is your only chance in understanding what that must be like

So knowing what it's like to be a fly is more "fantastic" than knowing what it's like to be a human? Or is being human knowing what it's like to be a fly...

I think compassion is going to hit in a big way and we are going to be playing with our dogs and cats in a way we’ve never dreamed of.

Nintendogs for 3DS is a good start.

edit on 5/5/2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join