It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of Tina Guo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You should at lest give her a listen, This was brought to me from Our Very Own ThePublicEnemyNo1
Because she knows of my and my husbands Love For Music, Be it Classical, Rock or Metal, The instruments are what interest us and how their mastered.
Tina Guo has Mastered her Cello.

I want it Made Very Clear, ThePublicEnemyNo1 should get all the Credit and Praise for bring Miss Guo to our Heart through our ears,

Friend of mine touring with my brother on the Cirque Du Soleil Michael Jackson "Immortal Tour"...hope you like it

Two Asians in a Room,,,Yes Chinese, She was Born in China and her parents are Classical Musicians. She came to America as a young child, Her Parents dream To Be Free, We are Fortunate to be able to listen to her music.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank You for the ear candy...nom nom nom....

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is another, video.

Here for many ATS'ers that believe in the Hive or Collective Mentality.

And for the Please Save Us from this Cruel World!!! But Who Well Do The Saving?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by guohua

Thank You for the ear candy...nom nom nom....

Des

You're Very Welcome, Please remember ThePublicEnemyNo1 Brought her to us.
Yes, Normally through my family ( sister ) we try to stay current with Talent a Little on the Unusual Side in music.
I like Classical in many forms and my husband likes Rock, Heavy Metal and of-course the Oldies But Goodies.

Thank You, Please enjoy.
edit on 3-5-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That is phenemonal! Beautiful young lady and amazingly talented.
I did see Public's thread earlier and was very pleased to be intrduced to such talent. AWESOME!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Instrumentals By Tina Guo Most she Composes and preforms her self.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

My friend and friends....I am so happy that you all seemed to enjoy her music. She is definitely one of the greatest musicians I have ever met and I have met a lot. What makes her so spectacular is her very humble and bright personality and she just simply shines on stage IMO.

Thanks for the credit Guohua and I can guarantee everyone that you will definitely hear more about her in the years to come.

Her music is fantastic IMO!

new topics

top topics

join