It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I Wanted America To Be A Dictatorship"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Published on May 1, 2012 by Fabian4Liberty
MUST WATCH Micro Documentary by Libertarian Film Maker and Activist Fabian4Liberty.

Comment:
Like that line in the Jimi Hendrix song, "the hour's getting late".
+This seems like its worth adding for this discussion. It has a very similar theme - just not quite the same conclusions of a "dictatorship". These do seem to impact individuals who don't pay attention as much as some of us would like.

edit on 5/3/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Very nice. Glad to see that the original is inspiring off shoots of more controversial, yet more truth-telling ideas.
Will definitely share this with other.

S&F.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by reitze

Very nice. Glad to see that the original is inspiring off shoots of more controversial, yet more truth-telling ideas.
Will definitely share this with other.
S&F.

Thanks. As I said in my OP, "the hour's getting late".

For me and prolly many here at ATS these things have been obvious for a very long time - especially since the Bush V Gore election. And yea it was pretty obvious Gore would have been exactly what Obama turned out to be (he didn't lie as well as Obama does). Anyway, ...

I'm disappointed in the common people of the USA big time... from co-workers, parents, even children don't seem to care. Seems they're willing enough to be "good nazi's" or "good commies" whichever happens. And the OWS movement doesn't seem to get the full picture... they seem to have so much anti-capitalism and so little power without any wealthy backers ... which seems to be the name of the game anymore ... like money = speech since the lazies just watch TV.

And like the protesters walking around with a dollar bill taped over their mouth... Freedom of speech seems to be sacrificed to fears. Like if you're afraid to exercise you're freedoms then how can you claim to be free? How can you speak your mind if you're worried about loosing your job over it - or your life?

And as so many who did speak freely are now dead... our system is clearly "drunk on the blood of the saints". Perhaps we'll become counted as saints too. [pessimistic rant-off
]

Courage to reply? S&F? You rock! Keep the faith!

join