It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.washingtonsblog.com

Sibel Edmonds was a translator for the FBI following 911. She ended up getting fired and being a whistleblower on the government, its incompetence and its weird determination to avoid the truth.

Sibel Edmonds’ new book, “Classified Woman,” is like an FBI file on the FBI, only without the incompetence.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

To be honest, I am suprised that Edmonds is still alive!
She has cajones! Too bad more men politicians dont!

She discovered that it contained a discussion of skyscraper construction, and in a
section from September 12th a celebration of a successful mission. There was also
discussion of possible future attacks. Edmonds was eager to inform the agents involved,
but her supervisor Mike Feghali immediately put a halt to the project.www.washingtonsblog.com...

edit on 3-5-2012 by sunnybrae because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Plus - she's kinda hot

WTG Sibel!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She puts the C in Conspiracy.

If 9-11 wasn't an inside job at the very least her evidence shows that they let it happen and then tried to cover it up.

And what's up with the house representatives selling nuclear information?
How aren't they in jail?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

And what's up with the house representatives selling nuclear information?
How aren't they in jail?

I guess thats why people say this -> 9/11 was in inside job!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Excellent .. I'll have to read this it should be good ..

This is just So So F****D UP !

Damn

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Maybe I should of posted it in the 911 Conspiracy section. See what the morons have to say about it. Oh well, too late now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I watched a documentary recently on Sibel, the name escapes me at the moment...anyway I think she is an exceptional, intelligent woman and we are lucky to have her in our duggout. I will definitely give this a read.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Classified Woman: The Sibel Edmonds Story

Sibel Edmonds is the founder and president of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to aiding national security whistleblowers. She has appeared on national radio and TV as a commentator on matters related to whistleblowers, national security, and excessive secrecy & classification, and has been featured on CBS 60 Minutes, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, and in the New York Times, Washington Post, Vanity Fair, The American Conservative, and others. Her book, ‘Shooting the Messenger’, co-authored with Professor William Weaver, is forthcoming from Kansas University Press in the fall of 2010. PEN American Center awarded Ms. Edmonds the 2006 PEN/Newman’s Own First Amendment Award for her “commitment to preserving the free flow of information in the United States in a time of growing international isolation and increasing government secrecy”. She is also the recipient of the 2004 Sam Adams Foundation Award.

top topics

join