It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PINDAR...........The Lizard King??????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Do you know the Lizard King????? Is Pindar real?????

Who knows about this 12 foot albino lizard??? I have heard them call him the "Marquis de Libeaux". Nans a translation please.

I can go on about Pindar but I don't think what I know is reasonable. I started this discussion to get feedback from others. I have thought about this one on my own for too long. Someone else want to help me with this one???

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think it's strange that the Reptoids are seen as a nemesis of Man, in some way. In the Bible, Man is deceived by a serpent. A serpent who is the nemesis of God, the creator of Man.
Is this a coincidence? Was the serpent actually a reptoid?

(As I'm writing this, I'm assuming that this has already been posted sometime.. if so, sorry.)

In the Bible.. after the deception, doesn't God say that from then on, the serpent would have no legs and crawl around on his belly? Doesn't this imply that at the time the serpent DID have legs.. kind of like a reptoid?

Basically, what I'm saying is.. Is there a race of reptoids co-existing with us? Is there a secret group, runnning the world who worshipp a reptoid? Is it just one of MANY reptoids? Is it the leader of the reptoids? Is it a completely different being, seperate from those reptoids? Do those reptoids even exist? Are the reptoid race nothing more than Mankind's perceived evils personified into a form which is the personification of evil in the Bible? Is it the Bible which makes them Reptoid and not, say.. arachnid?

Please tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In the bible, the snake that "tricked" Adam and Evve is the guardian of the tree of knowledge, from other religions that were of the same time period. It was simply another effort to discredit or defeat competing religions.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
what other religions?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It simply means the Marquis of Libeaux. Marquis being a noble, Libeaux being the name of some region....as there is no French word of libeaux, that I came up with....

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Read the Dead Sea Scrolls. Theirs plenty of stories about evil lizards.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Marquis actually means king but lets not get too technical.

AF1

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So would Eden be real? Not in the literal sense, but an actual place that man was banished from because of these reptoids?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
could you explain???

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anyone thougth that the garden was not on this planet and that we have been planted and the reptoid were are jailers?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I thought most people would laugh at this topic, but it seems many of you have reasons to believe that this story about Pindar maybe true.

All of you had great responses, and great ideas as well. I definately think that the Garden of Eden has something to do with the Lizards that are fabled in historical references across the world. I didn't ever give it much thought, but it is quite possible that Eden was home to a advanced lizard-like race. If Moses can live to be 900, than I think we can accept that some lizards can walk and talk. Then again we all have our own limits of perception.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
On the subject of Reptoids and such, are any of you familiar with the statuettes from the Jarmo excavation? Reptilian people doing ordinary things, nursing babies, etc....and they also made them of regular people, so, combined with the ordinary activities they are depicted doing, not likely to be idols or anything of the sort....

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
On the subject of Reptoids and such, are any of you familiar with the statuettes from the Jarmo excavation? Reptilian people doing ordinary things, nursing babies, etc....and they also made them of regular people, so, combined with the ordinary activities they are depicted doing, not likely to be idols or anything of the sort....

I might know what you are speaking of, but I am not sure. If you have any other sources you can refer me to that would be great. What is Jarmo, and what can you tell me about it???

Thanks.

Abraham

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sure AV, what I remember off the top of my head is that its a middle east area city dating from like 5000 BC I think,not sure, will find some links...hopefully I can find one with pics of the statuettes....really quite freaky looking...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Some basic info here:

www.anthro.mankato.msus.edu...

It's 7000 BC actually, and in Iraq....so probably largely destroyed by now

Well, I didnt have any luck finding a site with pictures of the statuettes, however
Ah, if I only had a scanner....lol......but they are some kinda freaky looking, somewhere between a reptilian being and perhaps an alien grey? kinda took me by surprise first time I saw a pic....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I need no convincing, I believe in your source. I don't really deny anything, I just recycle it.

The stories about repilian visitors extend from India, to Mexico, to China, back to North America, and Russia, and even many parts of Africa and South America.

The reptiles are everywhere. Those silly lizards.

Anyway, I just wanted to know where Jarmo was. I figured it was in the Middle East somewhere. It reminds me of Jericho with an Asian ring to it. Thank you for answering my question.

Any info you can provide about intelligent lizards is much desired in this topic. This is for "Them".

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks for your objective thought....and yes, there are a lot of links to Jarmo and these lizard people and many other early cultures of the with similar traditions. Just that as far as I know, the Jarmo statuettes are the closest thing to hard evidence. And, well, as it goes without saying, in a world full of skeptics, any bits of hard evidence are priceless. I really hope I can find a pic to send along...definately something good for giving nightmares....lol

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Pictures would be nice. I have the images in my head, but I would love to see confirmation.

I have heard of these statues.

I have also heard that Babylon is home to many of these statues with reptilians holding tools with opposing thumbs.

They are out there.

Thank you for your insight and your information.

Anymore is welcomed at all times.

Go reptiles.

Abraham

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If you want to know more about Pindar or these Reptilians go to David Icke's website

WWW.DAVIDICKE.COM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join