It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money, Power and Wall Street: Frontline's powerful documentary is must-see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The final two hours were just released of this amazingly informative documentary on the rise of the credit and derivatives bubbles to the present day,and is a must-see for anyone who wants to know what the hell happened, or *thinks* they know what happened. Guaranteed to add to your understanding of the crisis and present market conditions, with interviews from many of the major players and CEOs and whatnot, including a look at the rise of OWS and its [debatable] effects on Wall Street itself. It's an awesome four hours of compelling information that I urge you to watch. (Not on YouTube yet, sorry I can't embed)

Part One (PBS site)

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Hey, thanks ~ Frontline is one of the best investigative news shows out there, imo. Nice job, and thanks for posting.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I love "Frontline", imho one of the best shows ever! I love the way they give all the information and let you decide what to think about it all. I will certainly be watching. Thanks for the heads up OP.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Going to give it a good watch now, for anyone else across the pond or isn't in USA, I've found the full video of part 1 on youtube.

Youtube

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Sweet, good job! An embedded video always draws me in more than links. Good stuff.

top topics

join