It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Officially Has Been Qualified For Nomination!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well this is good news. Hopefully he can be made POTUS before this country is fooled into tearing itself apart.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
When I got here the OP link didn't work. And I didn't read all of the thread so it might be already fixed but here it is anyway just in case. The vid.
An alternate video on the subject of the OP

-Alien

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I realize this is off-topic and severely tinfoil-y, but maybe if I repeat it enough, it will get some traction.

According to his Wikipedia history, Mitt Romney was involved in a fatal car accident while he was a missionary in France. It was said by all concerned that it was not his fault, that a car suddenly veered into his lane and hit his (he was driving) head-on. The wife of the president of the mission died and (here's where it gets interesting) Mitt was declared dead by the policeman on scene who wrote in his passport, "Il est mort", or 'he is dead'. Sargeant Shriver who was ambassador to France at the time was tasked by Romney's father to go to the hospital and find out what was going on, and he found Mitt there, alive but seriously injured. Apparently it took him a year or so to recover.

The other tinfoily part about this is, it has been reported that the technology now exists to create a perfect adult clone of any adult age in a year's time...

Maybe the accident itself explains Mitt's incredibly wooden and somehow oddly inhuman personality, but I'm actually beginning to think the guy is a clone. It just explains so much... (likely, so was Dubya).

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

LOL...could be
It sounds like SF movie, but who is to know for sure, but Mighty Mitt.

Anyway...wanted to comment, what a beautiful democratic system. You choose, but you don't. They choose (delegates), but they don't.

Simply beautiful.
edit on 4-5-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So is Justin Beiber going to sing the National Anthem for Romney? If so, Ron Paul should roll up with Immortal Technique....If this is going to be a boxing match then this would be the fight of the century(metaphorically speaking). It would probably get more ratings then the upcoming Mayweather fight...
edit on 4-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by signalfire

LOL...could be
It sounds like SF movie, but who is to know for sure, but Mighty Mitt.

Anyway...wanted to comment, what a beautiful democratic system. You choose, but you don't. They choose (delegates), but they don't.

Simply beautiful.
edit on 4-5-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

That's because it isn't a democratic system, you elect a representative (delegates), and they elect the nominee based on rules established by previous delegates. The people are too stupid to vote directly, they need smart RP supporters to vote for them.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hey, Fox has had a few diamonds in the rough... well, they did take Freedom Watch off the air, but Reality Check still remains...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Do you think Ben Swann would sell out?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by antar

I have been waiting on this to become a formal announcement. I am a state delegate in Iowa and we have taken over the GOP. I am waiting to find out if i am going to the National Convention. We have ll been told from day one that Ron Paul can't win. I convinced my precinct to vote for him anyway. We had to deal with an attempt by the GOP to steal the county away from us. We resisted and continued against the MSM propaganda. We took District and managed to take all the seats on the committees including the Central Committee, Nominating Committee, and the Committee for the planks. When people are committed and do their small part collectively we are unstoppable. The momentum is growing. We are this close to proving not only that we can win but are winning. No one can stop a movement whose time has come. The time is now and we will be victorious.

Thank you for stoppng at nothing to support this message. People like you give me hope that we can finally have a President who cares more about us than about power. I had all but lost hope due to rampant voter fraud...but TPTB cant stop what they don't see coming...esp when we are the MAJORITY!!!! Whether they like it or not. WE have the power, not them

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Where are all the people who start thread after thread of why Ron Paul can't win or how all Ron Paul supporters are mental?

Seems they are being very quite today I wonder why.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I don't really know, but inductively reasoning, everything I've seen from Reality Check sticks to fact, so he stands as pretty respectable in my book thus far.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I realize this is off-topic and severely tinfoil-y, but maybe if I repeat it enough, it will get some traction.

According to his Wikipedia history, Mitt Romney was involved in a fatal car accident while he was a missionary in France. It was said by all concerned that it was not his fault, that a car suddenly veered into his lane and hit his (he was driving) head-on. The wife of the president of the mission died and (here's where it gets interesting) Mitt was declared dead by the policeman on scene who wrote in his passport, "Il est mort", or 'he is dead'. Sargeant Shriver who was ambassador to France at the time was tasked by Romney's father to go to the hospital and find out what was going on, and he found Mitt there, alive but seriously injured. Apparently it took him a year or so to recover.

The other tinfoily part about this is, it has been reported that the technology now exists to create a perfect adult clone of any adult age in a year's time...

I am not a mitt romney fan, but check out his wikipedia page again. it seems you have embellished quite a bit....actually most of what you have said is not on his wiki page. other sources please.

edit on 4-5-2012 by NaptownBrown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaptownBrown

Originally posted by signalfire

I am not a mitt romney fan, but check out his wikipedia page again. it seems you have embellished quite a bit....actually most of what you have said is not on his wiki page. other sources please.

edit on 4-5-2012 by NaptownBrown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
somethng is f---ed up with ATS. everytime i post against mitt romney...my post is deleted or completely f-ed up looking.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You can help Paul get the nomination! Do your part and learn how to become a delegate.

Steps to becoming a delegate

Good Article I Wanted to Share

edit on 5/4/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Lazy rascals wired to have cake on a motor hamster.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Look guys .... as much as I'd like to see the man in office .... it just isn't going to happen. He hasn't got the oooomph backing him. And he's way too old to run again. Heck, he's too old to run this time. It's over. Sorry.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,

I am with great content to inform all of you, that we might be able to save America.

Our destined impoverished future may be erased, order restored, renewed with the absence of rioting and scandal.

Let us pray that NDAA, FM3-39.40 Internment Operations Manual, and the Patriot Act will not be taken advantage of upon the Re-Election of Barrack Obama followed by the revolution to come.

Loyalty to Ron Paul can not be distinguished.

Keep in mind that the Electoral College is vulnerable.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Look guys .... as much as I'd like to see the man in office .... it just isn't going to happen. He hasn't got the oooomph backing him. And he's way too old to run again. Heck, he's too old to run this time. It's over. Sorry.

You know what I hear from you... "Look guys... as much as I'd like to see america suceed..... it just ain't gonna happen. Americans just don't have the backbone. Its way to late. Heck it was way too late last election. Its over. Sorry."

Your right.. at least right there at the end... Yes every thing you said was "sorry"

Why would "you" like to see him in office?? Who do you want now?... is this the new romney plan to try and win over RP supporters? LOL

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Another video, one which has not been taken down!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Could some explain what this all means for those that do not understand the US voting system

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join