It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Officially Has Been Qualified For Nomination!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is this "Popular With Young Voters" B S ??? I am 58 and a Ron Paul supporter to the bloody end of these Globalist Collectivist Marxist Dregs! Ron Paul or None Of The Above!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

The crazy thing is, if they get him in a debate with Obama, he WON'T LOSE. Which is why I'm surprised to see TPTB let him get this far; considering he's one of the biggest threats to the banks, the puppets, MIC, and the NWO.

Obama= Great Orator & Salesman (So was Regan)
Paul= Logic & Truth

Hopefully logic & truth will prevail!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
awesome

thanks for sharing

hugs

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you for posting the video

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I really hope California can pick up the delegate slack. It would be great to see.

The only political bumper stickers I see here are Obama and Ron Paul, and most of the Obama ones are leftovers from 2008. There's 3 Ron Paul bumper stickers on my block including mine.

Anyway, good news regardless.

I just put an RP sticker on my car 2 days ago. Got another one I'll stick on tomorrow

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Well if you have not already been told then your chances are slim to none. When I arrived at our Congressional District, the 'one' from our county had already been picked. He was a santorum supporter... Hopefully this is not the case for you but I would start asking questions now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So is Ron Paul the first one to qualify for nomination? Or who else has already qualified?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I have to fully agree with all you said by the way, it matters little who actually goes to Nationals but it is really important that they represent Ron Paul once they arrive. This is so much bigger than any one person, or at least the stakes are, so best of luck to you and to our ever growing and winning camp.

I had to remember on several occasions in my area ( little Ron Paul support) how President Lincoln walked into the National convention and walked away with the nomination. That got me through some really tough and sleepless nights.

Thank you for doing everything you can for Liberty.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What if RP had say an accident soon.

You know... an accident...

Wonder what would happen then....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Vandettas

The crazy thing is, if they get him in a debate with Obama, he WON'T LOSE. Which is why I'm surprised to see TPTB let him get this far; considering he's one of the biggest threats to the banks, the puppets, MIC, and the NWO.

Obama= Great Orator & Salesman (So was Regan)
Paul= Logic & Truth

Hopefully logic & truth will prevail!

Since so many people don't have jobs, nor money to buy what the Salesman is pushing. Logic and Truth actually may have a chance this time around.

Now that it's down to 2 contenders, a lot of people that used to kind of brush me off when I brought up the subject of Ron Paul, and what he stood for, are starting to ask me why I think he's our only chance to keep America as an Independent Free Nation. The ones who were planning on voting for Newt or Santorum, are left in a void.. Having less options, has made them take a closer look....some are amazed that he has received so little press.

Some of them, are really liking what they are seeing in Paul. I hope to hell the momentum picks up, as more eyes are opened.

Des

edit on 3-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Pray for america and pray Ron Paul goes all the way to the white house! Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

That would cause WAY too much unrest than the government really wants at the moment. Or...that could be the catalyst to the police state that everyone is always screaming about. It's just like them not allowing Nevada in if they have too many RP supporters. I'm pretty sure that'll cause a ton of people to scream bloody f'ing murder and call out people on their BS. Too risky for them to attempt to have RP get in an accident.

I'll be honest. I haven't much cared to look in to any of the candidates lately. Didn't really know much about any of them. I've heard a little here, and a little there, but never paid attention. After hearing this bit of information, I started doing my research. I'm backing RP 100% now. I like this guy and he needs to win.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Makes me so sick to my stomach that a Russian news network reports 'real' news while our own, (Canadian) American news doesn't. I'm actually disgusted by it. We were born and bread to fear Russians and I've began to notice that... that was instilled in my brain through our indoctrinated school systems.

Go Ron Paul!

edit on 4-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And as usual, the video is taken down because of some obscene reason that it's though provoking.

Come on, stop denying that we are human beings that have human rights that will never be taken away.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure before they select you as a delegate they ask you which candidate you'll be voting for.

i don't think they pick out of a bunch of random people and give them a plane ticket.

you probably have to unofficially pledge your vote before you're selected.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
It is interesting, when looking through this:

www.dailypaul.com...

And the docs within

short
docs.google.com...

full
docs.google.com...

That when you look at the time line of % of votes BEFORE the vote flipper turns on RP is KILLING IT. Honestly, game over, enjoy the concession speech of everyone else.

Why, why in the world is this not causing riots in the street?

Oh wait, it is?

Those charts are evidence of fraud! I honestly had my doubts until seeing those. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'm pretty sure before they select you as a delegate they ask you which candidate you'll be voting for.

i don't think they pick out of a bunch of random people and give them a plane ticket.

you probably have to unofficially pledge your vote before you're selected.

Maybe it already has become a strategy - Paul's campaign keeps impressing me so I wouldn't be surprised - but really, at least for the states where delegates are unbound, Paul supporters should pose as Romney supporters (maybe dye their hair gray or something
).. cause if RNC is telling Nevada that they'll block their delegation if Ron Paul gets too many seats, you KNOW they're telling the higher-ups in the GOP in every state something similar.
edit on 4-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Every day we are getting closer to the final count down !!! Good news all month about RON PAUL !!! Lets get these Big Gov arse holes out one by one and start new.... RON PAUL 2012!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join