It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fahrenheit 2012: Suppressing Dissent in the 21st Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Corbett Report does a good job pointing out the obvious stupidity that goes on around the world.

This is a good one in my opinion. Thought you might like it.

LINK

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Thanks, I've never heard this guy before. That was a good one. I am not surprised by these things, and I am quite aware of how mainstream media is manipulating the masses.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Corbett's report is quite insightful, I know that from first hand experience with publishers and agents. In 2000 I wrote my memoirs based on my notes and evidence from my time with the military in South Africa where I worked in National Security Infrastructure and special weapons programs as an R&D Engineer and Project Manager. I worked both indirectly through military contractors and directly with CI/MI, Armscor and the SADF. I knew why certain passenger planes were blown up and who the targets were, who was killed and why, which countries were involved in weapons deals and embargo breaking and of course how the IMF/BIS, US and the UK played major roles in the corporatization and take-over of countries. Even the UN was directly involved in many of the covert operations since they are the "sister" political arm of the IMF that inserts communist and Marxist political factions in countries as it suits their handler's agenda.

So I wrote a book and gave 50 people a copy each. I took a chance with friends and relatives, I wanted to see how it would change their view of me, knowing what I had to do in SA. They read it, gave me feedback and then I did a little editing to correct *some* of the grammar but not the content. I lost some friends but, everyone (even the ones I lost) told me to publish and it should be a movie. Since they were friends or friends once removed, I took what they said with a grain of salt and I went to over two dozen publishers.

I scared the living sh*t out of the publishers, the content leaned towards situations that were far too controversial, especially since I was there doing the work. It reminded me of the time I tried to give Adrian Brazeau (Canadian Admin Consul in Pretoria, SA) a nine page letter outlining who in government had secret accounts, who got the kickbacks and why and of course sensitive information about the Iraq arms deal, the IMF extortions and the Helderberg being blown up to kill a few birds with one stone. Brazeau told me he could not keep the information in the embassy as "anyone who has this knowledge is a dead man, you just don't know it yet." Funny thing was I did know and Brazeau through negligence and inaction put my entire family at risk. When we "escaped" SA, the first event happened in Brussels on Oct 15, 1990, two bombs had to be removed from our plane, a commercial 747 with over 250 passengers. When dirty tricks work (Rietbok, Samora Machel, Helderberg, Pan Am 103, SwissAir, etc. and many more) they are used over and over again.

MSM publishers will not publish anything that might hurt their masters. So after the ridiculous comments from publishers that came after reading my book, like, "if our deal goes sour are you going to handle the situation with us as you did in the past?" I got seriously tired of dealing with these idiot meat puppets and I self published. I've sold a thousand books anyway, get royalty cheques every 3 months and have had movie producers contact me. The producers have always been read the riot act by their handlers, a couple of them admitted to me that my story would hurt a lot of powerful people and all the public had to do was connect the dots. I even talked to Icon before Mel changed.

So yes, you have to self-publish or your not going anywhere. This corrupt "ruling class" abhors the truth and they will do everything they can to prevent publication of their dirty little secrets. That's not saying I am an angel by any stretch of the imagination, but I have nothing to prove and therefore the truth comes easy. Originally I only wrote the book as a method to remember what happened in the event I was called into The Hague as a witness to war crimes. Of course the writing was cathartic as well, at least I can now talk about some of the things that happened without getting emotional about a few of the situations.

Everybody should write their story, everyone has something to contribute. Screw the MSM, do it for yourself, even if it's just a PDF file or something in wordpad. Someone will read it and you might make someone's life a little better or pass on information they would not have had otherwise.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/3.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Where can we get a copy of your book?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hi max,
Interesting. The book was about Firemen of sorts was it not.
I won't watch the vid but will try to contribute via the premese.
Is the vid similar to this? cheers ljb

Fahrenheit 451 - eNotes.com Reference
www.enotes.com/topic/Fahrenheit_451 - Similarto Fahrenheit 451 - eNotes.com Reference

"Library War"), a book referred to as "The Book of Prophecy" simply titled K505 was targeted for termination. This title alludes to Fahrenheit 451, as K505 can be ...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I won't watch the vid but will try to contribute via the premese.

Why won't you watch the video?

Anyway, you can read about the video in the link I posted.
edit on 3-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Where can we get a copy of your book?

This wasn't about shameless self promotion, that's why I didn't give the book name, but it is sold on Amazon and a few dozen other outlets and can also be purchased through Chapters. There are obtuse clues in what I said though about plane explosions and weapons deals. I only mentioned the book because my personal and subjective experience with publishers and the movie industry was relevant to the OP in that I have fought those MSM publisher/agent battles only to come up against a cold stone wall.

Here's another good example, in around 2006/2007 I approached Larry Bambrick of Forum 5/Cineflix to produce a documentary on the 1987 Helderberg plane explosion, since I have a rather intimate knowledge of that catastrophe (my raw material for a weapons program was on the plane and my CO was also supposed to be on it, long story). Larry said he was going to consider it and got a woman named Greta Knutzen in SA to contact me. Turns out Larry/Greta couldn't publish what I knew or had evidence of because it would create huge political problems for the UK, France, the US, Canada, Israel. Taiwan, China and North Korea. One of their problems was funding, some of which comes from Rothschild/Rockefeller/Soros related foundations apparently and directly from governments in Canada and the UK. You don't bite the hand that feeds you right? So rather than run with what happened to the plane and the politics around it at the time, they produced some rather fluffy entertainment, plane goes up, plane flies a bit, plane goes down, no answers. I dropped out at the beginning of the production when I found out they were going to produce the show as a lie of omission so as not to "offend" the guilty. That documentary is called "Cargo Conspiracy" and has run in well over 100 countries "branded" through National Geographic, Mayday and others.

Google Video Link

In order to provide additional support for my claims from the Canadian side (along with all my other evidence and data), I sent an FOIA request to CSIS to release information that CSIS had on me, to me, just little ole' me. CSIS came back with a letter stating nine statutes that involve national security as the reason they could not give me information on me. Pretty silly huh? But they are protecting their own @sses, they never debriefed me properly, they never had me sign any additional security documentation, they did not charge me as a mercenary (operating for a foreign military in an "unfriendly" country) and they did monitor me for years. I am still on their radar, so I'll just say hi to Jim F and his sidekick Gary at CSIS (waves). The government did tell the CRA (Revenue Canada) though who I was and what I did overseas because Director Barronette at the Scarborough office told me, even his secretary knew. Subsequent directors, Graham and Damas also were put in the loop but that also leads into a $150 million Canadian tax and public funds fraud I blew the whistle on in 1997 that the government refused to pursue as it would have "hurt the government and universities and caused a loss of confidence in the stock market and banking sectors."

Yeah, they just keep hiding it all, it will never stop. These corrupt @ssclowns will all protect each other and the status quo to the end of time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This wasn't about shameless self promotion, that's why I didn't give the book name, but it is sold on Amazon and a few dozen other outlets and can also be purchased through Chapters

What is the title of the book?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Many of today's educated generation understands and know very much about tyranny and the harms it bring to the progress and evolution of societies and the human race.

Unfortunately, many hold fast to the desire and illusions for stability, in an universe where change is the only constant to progress and evolve.

As such, many surrenders to tyranny with barely a whisper, in the misguided belief and hope that tyranny, the rule of a flawed mortal over other equal fellow humans would bring STABILITY.

With stability comes conformity, and dissidents whom are the courageous handful, are easily identified and destroyed by tyrants. Those whom sought, supported and foolishly believed in stability themselves become tyrants, of wrongful anti- human misguided beliefs and stubborness.

In the end, tyranny, supported by the many foolish, wins and all discussions, debates and the honest desire to fuel solutions are gone, with dissent cut down, and an entire race descends to the whims and fancies of a tyrants or a cabal of selfish tyrants that sought to dominate, not for progress, but only the perpetration of their power over other fellow equal human beings, to dynastic proportions, believing themselves gods on earth, the epitome of perfection, which are only lies.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts. Mankind, in its quest for stability without questioning the ruler over his policies with openess for discussion and debates without the use of violence when uncalled for, only seeks enslavement and doom for themselves, hell bent on being subjugated, and deservedly so, for the courageous are but few and unsupported., despite the many ancestral tutors of responsible freedom and lessons learnt had came our way on Earth for centuries.....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

This wasn't about shameless self promotion, that's why I didn't give the book name, but it is sold on Amazon and a few dozen other outlets and can also be purchased through Chapters

What is the title of the book?

Fine LOL. "With Malice And Forethought" Dave Meckanic, 2006, ISBN-13: 978-1419639265 and the main site with information I have been collecting from third parties is HERE

It says fiction, I've been meaning to change the cover and add the real names to the first half of the book. I only listed it as fiction because the judge in the "whistleblowing" case, that ended up being heard in 2000, suggested I do that (list as fiction to obfuscate) and to not use my real name as the author. So the name is a nom de plume and is more about what I did in SA as an R&D Engineer, I fixed things that were generally bi-pedal in nature with advanced technology that I developed for the military. The second half of the book is the section the judge and Superior Court were concerned with as it involves that $150 million tax and public funds fraud and in that section I cannot name names (and never will unless compelled by legal orders) due to the existing court orders that protect the guilty in government, universities, brokerage houses and banks.

Cheers - Dave

ETA: As a side note, I see the DOJ out of DC and the 754th is on my site again today ;-) A little before the fact, but still there and both of them using Internet Explorer LOL ;-)

Visitor wdcsun15.usdoj.gov IP Address 149.101.1.115
Date 03 May, Thu, 09:48:30 Net Speed Corporate/T1
Organization Us Dept Of Justice Browser Internet Expl..
Continent North America Operating System Windows 7
Country United States Screen Resolution Unknown
State / Region District of Colum.. Screen Color Unknown
City Washington Javascript Disabled

Visitor lackland-pxyw1.afnoc.af.mil IP Address 132.3.45.68
Date 03 May, Thu, 08:58:19 Net Speed Cable/DSL
Organization 754th Electronic Systems Group Browser Internet Expl..
Continent North America Operating System Windows 7
State / Region Alabama Screen Color Unknown
City Montgomery Javascript Disabled

ETA to ETA: Can't forget these guys, the FCC is on there today too!

Visitor 65.207.43.140 IP Address 65.207.43.140
Date 03 May, Thu, 12:08:50 Net Speed Corporate/T1
Organization Fts2001/Federal Communications Commission Browser Unknown
Continent North America Operating System Other/Unknown
State / Region Pennsylvania Screen Color Unknown
City Gettysburg Javascript Disabled

new topics

top topics

join