It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Spraying Caught in Action!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

It appears that you have a strong case of insecurity and denial going on, maybe you should seek medical help. I understand that it is extremely disturbing living among factories,power stations, traffic etc that are all spewing pollutants into the environment and it may be somehow mitigate feelings of guilt to believe that it's not really happening and it's all the fault of aircraft instead. Maybe it's brought about by feeling guilty that you don't act against the sources that surround you so, instead you blame something "out of reach" to mitigate your feelings? But really, it's just our whacko society that's to blame and you have nothing to reproach yourself for. Perhaps a health professional can help you get to grips with this?

Good luck.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I am confused by your tactics. Everyone knows that internal combustion engines have exhaust and it contains pollutants. It's not new, it's not secret, and it will continue to be there until someone puts a new type of engine out in the field. Your argument is that a rock is a rock. We all agree. Where the communication breakdown starts is when "joe poster" puts a picture of lines in the sky up and says, "Here is proof of chemtrails!" The people who understand meteorology and avionics know that more than likely they are pictures of contrails. Hence the discussion. Please don't muddy these waters anymore than they already are. We still have to explain Chaff and cloud seeding on a regular basis.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes and it did no good at all and they are still defective. Another sabotage. With one of the easiest areas to get it right. But do they ? No. Have they fixed it? No. Does this ruin the pilots lunch? maybe. I guess killing someone due to lack of Oxygen is no big deal. Hey maybe we can see if that lovely traitor in the big white building will contract the repair to The Chinese, like he has our bridges.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I guess killing someone due to lack of Oxygen is no big deal.

Has this "SPECIFICALLY" ever happened to you, personally? IF so.....well, you are still "alive"?? WoW!!!!

Great job!!!!!

So please explain how the "idea" you expressed, in your post, relates to so-called....

......... "Chemtral Spraying Caught in Action!!"........ (**)

(**)(Last bit was "ver-batim"....(LOL!)

Especially the :"Lack": of oxygen.....I must reveal my experience, here, with SCUBA....am "certified" in SCUBA..."Open Water" certified, which is the most BASIC of SCUBA certifications....but, stilll I KNOW the "basics"......so, carry-on, do please...............

Really, want to see the replies.....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes and it did no good at all and they are still defective. Another sabotage.

In what way?

With one of the easiest areas to get it right.

How do you know that?

But do they ? No. Have they fixed it? No. Does this ruin the pilots lunch? maybe. I guess killing someone due to lack of Oxygen is no big deal. Hey maybe we can see if that lovely traitor in the big white building will contract the repair to The Chinese, like he has our bridges.

It is not actually unusual for causes of problems in complex systems to not be found easily - a great deal of effort and money is being spent on hte F-22 problems - which actually seem to be more about contaminants getting into the system rather than lack of oxygen.

I have worked on BAe-146's which weer getting oil fumes in the cabin around 1990 - it took a couple of years to work out an initial fix - which was to replace the APU with a different model. But even then it still wasn't completely solved and oil fumes in the pax cabin remain a problem in many aircraft to this day.

Would you rather nothing was being done?

What is your actual problem here, and how is it relevant to chemtrails??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Ever done SCUBA?

I want to know....I AM certified, but still have a (rational) fear of drowning....odd, isn't it?

I can breathe through a regulator (the 'BCD'... it is part of the SCUBA experience....the "buoyancy device", in a vest....added to the TANK, which is your AIR SUPPLY!)....yet, in all of that, it is STILL a bit "scary" when under water.....even though I have AIR to breathe....the regulator, with which you actually breathe, underwater...THAT is key to staying alive.....when underwater......

....do you ever "feel" that way??
edit on Thu 10 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join