It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Spraying Caught in Action!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
These so called experts have left out some key facts
Like the cancer causing chemicals that are a byproduct of combustion in their man made clouds.
Then they do not address the global dimming factors of persistent contrails.
They are saying you live under a transportation overpass enjoy your pollution and all its side effects.
If you do not like your side effects, and what we call benefits, we have names and social class for your type.

The chemicals in jet exhaust are there regardless of if the contrail forms or not. If there were no contrails at all, you'd still have the same chemicals come out of the back of a jet engine, and out of cars and trucks.

I've talked about global dimming many times. I just posted a 1980 video about the dimming caused by contrails.

Nobody is saying we should ignore or enjoy pollution.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You are, of course, referring to the "adding" of TMA to Jet A1

No I am referring to a small dedicated fleet of about 30 aircraft. Using JP-4, JP-8 or other fuel with unknown additives, perhaps it's TMA or stadis-450 or some other additive.

Your long pointless statement only applies to commercial passenger airlines. It in no way reflects the reality of all the jets in the sky. I also will point out that increasing sulfur content in jet fuel is still being tested and considered as well.

BUT: What about the times when any jet that is using fuel 'allegedly' "laced" with TMA is NOT at 45,000 feet??

Like, taxiing, taking off, climbing, flying at ANY altitude below 45,000 feet??

Simple, switch fuel tanks. One tank has the additive for use at high altitude and the other tank has none.
edit on 5/3/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
No I am referring to a small dedicated fleet of about 30 aircraft. Using JP-4, JP-8 or other fuel with unknown additives, perhaps it's TMA or stadis-450 or some other additive.

If you are saying that were can't know for sure that there isn't a small fleet of dedicated aircraft performing covert spraying missions, then I don't think you'd find anyone who would disagree. It's exactly the same as with unicorns. Nobody can disagree that we can't know for sure that unicorns don't exist.

But in both cases there's no good evidence that they do.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

What subject are you talking about?

He may be more knowledgeable than you.

But he certainly is not more than knowledgeable than me on the subject of chemtrails.

How would you know if he is or isn't more knowledgeable than me?

From 2 posts in this thread?

One thing is for sure. You are obviously NOT knowledgeable about this subject at all.

LOL, I just noticed this is your very first post.

How do you know PB so well?

Welcome back Weedwhacker

edit on 5/3/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

The name Weedwhacker is familiar, but its certaily not me. Sorry to disappoint, sir.

I've lurked around these boards for quite a long time now and I am very familiar with PB's posts. I'm sure you are as well.

And you're right. He's not as informed about chemtrails as you are, becuse chemtrails (as most speak of them around here, anyway) are a fallacy. He's infinitely more informed about contrails (and aviation in general) than most, which is what was shown in the OP. I would absolutely consider him a an authority on the matter, much more so than a keyboard warrior such as myself.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And, NO!! TMA is not added to Jet A1 aviation fuel!!

How would you know?

Here is the specification for jet fuel - Def Std 91-91, Rev 6

Certainly in my part of the world (the South Pacific) , if there is anything in the fuel is outside this specification in the jet fuel then adding that substance or using that fuel on an aircraft it constitutes an illegal act - AFAIK the situation is pretty much the same everywhere else - interfering with the approved materials and functions of aircraft is illegal.

so if you have any actual evidence of TMA in jet fuel then you should take it to the civil aviation authorities and also the police and make it public as a threat to the safety of aviation.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You are, of course, referring to the "adding" of TMA to Jet A1

And this small fleet covers the whole world in chemtrails does it??

Stadis 450 is not an unknown additive - it is in the specification for JetA1. It is added at 2 parts per million initially, and then increased up to 5 parts per million if its performance degrades.

A rule of thumb I heard for a 747 is 10 tons of fuel per hour - 10,000kg. So at 5ppm stadis 450, and 20% barium (the most it could possibly be if Barium is 50% of a couple of proprietary substances that make up up to 40% of the product) ), that is 0.01 kg barium per hour (I think....math isn't my strong suit anymore!!) - 10 grams??...over 550-600 miles of cruising, so about 1/50th of a gram per kilometer?

and of course it is doing that WHETHER YOU CAN SEE A CONTRAIL OR NOT!!!!

edit on 3-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

He meant ProudBird is weedwhacker !

Peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Your long pointless statement only applies to commercial passenger airlines. It in no way reflects the reality of all the jets in the sky. I also will point out that increasing sulfur content in jet fuel is still being tested and considered as well.

It reflects the reality that worldwide commercial airliners are the most frequently identified producers of "chemtrails", and that large commercial jets fly almost 50 million flight hours per year

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Actually there is plenty of evidence that unicorns exist. Today we call them rhinos instead though.

Just like you make the mistake of believing chemtrails are merely contrails.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Actually there is plenty of evidence that unicorns exist. Today we call them rhinos instead though.

Just like you make the mistake of believing chemtrails are merely contrails.

Oh well that makes it OK then - clearly chemtrails exist because we breath out nitrogen and oxygen and carbon dioxide and those are chemical trails in the air - OMG OMG OMG we each make chemtrails - we are ALL helping TPTB change the atmosphere and hide niburu and depopulate the earth!!!

Right - thanks for clearing that up for me!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Right - thanks for clearing that up for me!

you're welcome

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Right - thanks for clearing that up for me!

you're welcome

the irony is weak in this one Luke!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

These so called experts have left out some key facts
Like the cancer causing chemicals that are a byproduct of combustion in their man made clouds.
Then they do not address the global dimming factors of persistent contrails.
They are saying you live under a transportation overpass enjoy your pollution and all its side effects.
If you do not like your side effects, and what we call benefits, we have names and social class for your type.

The chemicals in jet exhaust are there regardless of if the contrail forms or not. If there were no contrails at all, you'd still have the same chemicals come out of the back of a jet engine, and out of cars and trucks.

I've talked about global dimming many times. I just posted a 1980 video about the dimming caused by contrails.

Nobody is saying we should ignore or enjoy pollution.

I will agree people driving in their cancer causing cars taking pictures of cancer causing airplanes
is not looking at the bigger picture of combustion and the side effects.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am going to go out,
fire up the barbeque,
release some cancer causing fumes and enjoy my dinner.
No forms of man made clouds are good for us,
my point is some people claim theirs is less dangerous then others.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I am going to go out,
fire up the barbeque,

If a jet WITH a contrail has the exact same exhaust as a jet WITHOUT a contrail, then why is a contrail more dangerous than the invisible exhaust?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

wow~! what a great video and effort~! S&F for sure.. as you were driving~! I'll confirm those sightings as authentic due to the same thing happening over our skies here in Oregon/Pacific NW.. I have pics if I can remember how to post them..

they're the SAME EXACT pattern. Whether or not there's airports close by makes no difference; as for the pattern, ALL COMMERCIAL and PRIVATE MUST obey the instructions of the towers and fly vectors due to other traffic in the area.. no I'm not a pilot but have flown with someone enough to know a small amount of the basics..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

please tell us EXACTLY how TMA can be ` laced ` with jet fuel

hint - please base your answer on the fact that all current service juels used in commecial aviation contain traces of water - and are handled / stored in an air environment

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I am going to go out,
fire up the barbeque,

If a jet WITH a contrail has the exact same exhaust as a jet WITHOUT a contrail, then why is a contrail more dangerous than the invisible exhaust?

So you are asking if I also have imaginary contrail friends,
like the experts on these forums?
You frickin pollute our air just like the rest of us do.
Again why is your form of cancer causing chemicals better then then lower classes cancer causing chemicals stuck on the ground?
I know I am suppose to look up at the castles in the sky and ask no questions.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I am going to go out,
fire up the barbeque,

First thing I learned in school was to ask questions .
Not perform in the indoctrinated way the rest have been.
I understand you do not understand why I don't conform and just believe what I am told.
Its ok don't stress,
its something they did not give you with your education.
I have coping skills,
that was not a required course for you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
i am living close (veeeery close) to a huge military air base and i have seen such contrails before...does not look like a chemtrail...more like a scamtrail...

After a long career in airline aviation I thought I had seen all kind of trails.

Now what the heck is a scamtrail?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join