It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Spraying Caught in Action!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was driving to work this morning and I saw a plane making a chemtrail in a long figure 8 pattern. I always look at the sky on the ride to work and the whole sky was clear except for this huge figure 8 spray pattern. You can see the plane is still in the process of making his chemtrail spraying rounds.
If you think this is a commercial or private airliner driving in a figure 8 your crazy! .
BTW I am filming this Between the city of Naples and the city of Immokalee in Florida. Far Far away from any commercial airport. There is something big happening, there are thousands of people reporting these chemtrails in their sky's and they are very different looking from normal fuel dumping contrails. Do the research, watch the sky and you will see that weird looking straight skinny line that looks like a cloud but is defiantly NOT especially when you see a plane making it. Also may I add a contrail doesn't linger as long as a Chemtrail does..Keep that in mind!
Just take a look at the video. It's a little shaky and crooked but i was trying to drive people! Yeesh~!

edit on 3-5-2012 by jpzaino because: (no reason given)

HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A (CONTRAIL) AND A (CHEMTRAIL)

edit on 3-5-2012 by jpzaino because: ADDED INFORMATION

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just noticed it takes about 10secs before you can actually see the plane spraying his Deadly chemtrail mixture of Aluminum and Boron
Here is a link to what is actually in these things.. Thanks

www.kipnews.org... -produced-by-aviation-fuel-laced-with-trimethylaluminum/
edit on 3-5-2012 by jpzaino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

So what are you saying planes don't turn?

I feel sad that if this is the level of intelligence the human race is dropping too we deserve to go extinct.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i am living close (veeeery close) to a huge military air base and i have seen such contrails before...does not look like a chemtrail...more like a scamtrail...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

Chemtrail Spraying Caught in Action!!

That's your thread title.

What you have in the video, however, is merely a plane in a holding pattern waiting to land. It's not spraying anything, because contrails aren't sprayed, they are formed, but you'd have to have spent 15 seconds learning that, so I won't fault you for not having a clue about what you are talking about.... at all...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by jpzaino

So what are you saying planes don't turn?

I feel sad that if this is the level of intelligence the human race is dropping too we deserve to go extinct.

I feel sad for your pathetic question "do planes turn?" I quite agree with your second comment in regards to your post.
edit on 3-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is scary

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As much as I think there might be something shady in regards to chemtrails...I don't know if this is really "Chemtrails caught in action". I live by a small air field in WA and these kind of contrails are pretty normal. However, at the same time I've noticed an increase in contrails at much higher elevations that don't have the same properties as contrails given off by the smaller planes that frequent said airfield. I've also noticed how on extremely nice days (in WA) by Noon these high elevation trails seemingly takeover the sky, creating lingering clouds or whatever they are (if indeed something is being sprayed).

I guess my point is that it's difficult to distinguish whether or not something nefarious is going on in our skies. Until someone sneaks into the hangars and investigates the inside of these planes personally, there isn't going to be much proof, if any, that planes are sparying chemicals in the atmosphere.

My suggestion is to keep an eye out for contrails over the next few months and take note of any differences in a much larger sample of them (rather than one small video). You have one video, but you should make a collection of these contrails in question and maybe make a compilation of them. I'm not discrediting your findings, but you should definately look out for these trails over the next say 3-6 months and see if you notice a regular contrail and a potentially shady contrail. If you choose to take this into consideration, best of luck and I look forward to seeing what you find!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

Planes leave con trails and turn in the air. I see nothing much else in the video? Granted the plane has made quite a sharp U-turn but that could be for any number of reasons?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Its not a contrail Its a Chem trail check the website i linked.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

You once again have been bamboozled by the "Chemtral Business" promoters, and hordes of other (naive) people who are getting frantic over perfectly ordinary contrails!!

Oh, and the video "Chemrails 101" is a load of crap horse-pucky nonsense.

Persistent, spreading contrails have been observed since before World War 2. The simple fact is, conditions are NOT always suitable for a contrail to form.....if THAT were the case, then all the thousands and thousands of flights every day would each be making contrails...and, this does not occur. What does occur, when conditions allow for contrails, are basically two scenarios:

The short-lived ones --

The more persistent ones --

In the shorter-lived contrails, this happens due to the temperature and relative humidity, AT ALTITUDE (meaning, not on the ground, where the observer is) and the resulting saturation of water vapor in the location the jet flies through. They (contrails) form, and then evaporate (correct word is 'sublimate', since they are ice particles, not liquid water) soon after forming. The relative humidity is not high enough for them to persist.

Now, persistent contrails are those that you videoed. However, they "kept to themselves", or remained relatively discrete, lingering long enough to make the passage of a jet that made them obvious.

Some conditions, when "Mother Nature" was going to make cirrus clouds anyway ---- and was "waiting" for a triggering effect ---- some of the contrails will act as that trigger, and spur further cirrus cloud formation (contrails are nothing but "man-made" cirrus clouds). This is the "spreading" that is usually making so many "chemtrail believers" get their panties in a twist....unnecessarily, I might add.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good thread OP S&F

Here's a video that talks about TMA

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jpzaino

I went to have a look at this website that you linked. (In the post I am replying to).

It is nonsense.

This is the "headline":...and hyperlink:

Chemtrails Produced by Aviation Fuel Laced With Trimethylaluminum

SO, the main "point" (I snickered when I wrote "point") is about this "trimethylaluminum" being "laced" into Jet A1 (layman's term, "jet fuel").

Go ahead....read the Wiki article on (I write as 'TMA'). Take your time.......

If you will note, this IS the substance by NASA in rockets that were launched last month (or was it in March)that went OUT of our atmosphere......out of the air part of our atmosphere, into space....the ionosphere.

Here, read about the NASA ATREX mission.

In the NASA article they (unfortunately) use a common term, "jet stream". I say 'unfortunately', because most people associate that term with the stratospheric-level jet stream....winds, made of air, that occur from the tropopause, and above....so, 23,000 to 52,000 feet typically (depending on latitude).

(You should read all about it, and grasp the knowledge for future edification).

And, NO!! TMA is not added to Jet A1 aviation fuel!!

Here, these are the specs on Jet A1:

www.bp.com...

Aviation turbine fuels (jet fuels) are manufactured predominantly from straight run kerosines which normally require further treatment to meet the specification requirements.

There are VERY stringent tests and limits on what can be added to aviation fuels....not only for the most obvious reason (safety, number one), but because of the way the fuel will perform, and how it will affect the engine components, the fuel pumps, the filters, ALL of the fuel system and power-plant functions on an airplane.

Here, from Wiki, ALL of the additives in jet fuel:

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't see TMA listed there.

Finally, a little bit aviation ground school:

IF this substance (TMA) which as a component includes atoms of a metal (aluminum) where included in the fuel??

Firstly, it would alter the weight and density substantially....and EVERY airline or corporate pilot would notice!!

Secondly, well....again, this is a metal we are talking about.....and, besides likely clogging the fuel filters, once it got to the engines, where the combustion temps are in the range of, or exceed, about 2,000°? What happens to aluminum at that temp? The atoms of aluminum would NOT just "come out in the exhaust".....they would, from the heat, they would tend to deposit on, and coat, the turbine blades. This would lead to engine failure.

Have you heard what happens when a jet accidentally flies through a volcanic cloud? In that case, engine failure happens quickly because even thin amounts of the volcanic particles, when ingested by the engines, go through th combustion and melt, and then coat the turbine blades.

(A secondary effect is in the compressor turbine section, where they have an erosive quality).

Why Can't Planes Fly Through Volcanic Ash?

OK....? Get it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Here's a video that talks about TMA

Except, of course.....it's a load of garbage. Made-up garbage.

Or, do people actually believe every claim made in a YouTube video, without questioning it first?? Or, fact-checking??

Oh, and in that video (which seems to be related to the link to a webpage about 'TMA' that was referenced earlier), the narrator (@3:44), says, "Here is what I think.....".

What he "thinks"???

I'll tell you some more about the inane ramblings of this guy. Half-way in, he starts talking about Boeing 747s ....and engine combustion temperatures (which match what I wrote earlier), and blathers on about the aluminum that he "thinks" is in the fuel not reacting with oxygen to form aluminum oxide, because "at 45,000 feet" there is far less oxygen than at sea level...Again, all correct.

BUT: What about the times when any jet that is using fuel 'allegedly' "laced" with TMA is NOT at 45,000 feet??

Like, taxiing, taking off, climbing, flying at ANY altitude below 45,000 feet??

The guy is nonsensical, and illogical, sorry.

Yeah....and, I "think" the guy is (perhaps) not a scientist, or at least is out of his"element", here.

But, I also "think" he is just another wannabe fear-mongerer.
edit on Thu 3 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And, NO!! TMA is not added to Jet A1 aviation fuel!!

How would you know?

Let ask you a few questions,

Do you know 100% without a doubt that no one has ever spit in your coffee?

Can you tell me what kind of cooking oil was used on the last batch of french fries you ate?

Can you tell me 100% without a doubt exactly how many insects you might have eaten by accident?

If you can't answer these questions about yourself and the food you eat, then what makes you so sure that you know exactly what other people are doing in a different city than you or half way around the World?

It would be foolish of you to assume you know what other people are doing or have done. You can not in any way be certain of your assumptions. There is much you don't know and the things you do know are getting in the way of you learning the truth.

You need to stop assuming what you think you know is correct. Because you are sadly mistaken. It's foolish to think that you know exactly what is in the jet fuel additives all over the World based on your limited experiences.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Proudbird is a well-educated and well-spoken pilot, and certainly more knowledgeabe than you or I on this matter. I thought you MIGHT have been able to tell that from his couple of posts in this thread, but I guess not.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

What subject are you talking about?

He may be more knowledgeable than you.

But he certainly is not more than knowledgeable than me on the subject of chemtrails.

How would you know if he is or isn't more knowledgeable than me?

From 2 posts in this thread?

One thing is for sure. You are obviously NOT knowledgeable about this subject at all.

LOL, I just noticed this is your very first post.

How do you know PB so well?

Welcome back Weedwhacker

edit on 5/3/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I still can't help but feel amazed at using this as an "analogy":

How would you know?

Let ask you a few questions,

Do you know 100% without a doubt that no one has ever spit in your coffee?

You are, of course, referring to the "adding" of TMA to Jet A1. But, your analogy about spit in coffee, and the others, are simply too silly to address....they do not rise to the same level as a highly-monitored and controlled aviation fuel that is refined, and tested to very strict standards.

Anyone could easily, if they wished, obtain a sample of aviation turbine jet fuel, just be willing to pay for it, and choose a location where to obtain it. Then, find a lab of your choice, and have it assayed and tested.

But, to simplify things and (attempt) to show logic and perspective ---- IF (as I have already noted) such a thing were occurring, then the TMA would be evident ALL THE TIME in the exhaust!

Furthermore --- most laypeople probably do not know how jets measure the fuel, in the tanks. Large airliners, I'm referring to mostly.

There isn't a "float sensor", as in your automobile. There are sensors, many of them per tank, depending on installation and airplane type, that work on a capacitance method. Therefore, the density of the fuel, when it varies, will be reflected in the measured quantity.

Here:

www.scribd.com...

Fuel density already varies by temperature --- this is known, and there are charts which provide the specifics.

IF any large quantity of additives were in the fuel, then those charts would show the discrepancy. Pilots (and others) check the accuracy of the "uploaded" fuel for every flight...by comparing the gallons delivered (from the "Fuel Slip" provided by the fueler who did it) to the density, in pounds per gallon.

(Of course, some operators in other countries use litres and kilograms, but the point is the same).

Math. Multiply gallons (or litres) times the weight per unit, per the known density......and the result must match what is indicated on the instruments.....the Fuel Quantity gauges.

So....for this so-called "secret conspiracy" to be viable, then every pilot, dispatcher, airport worker who does the fueling.....other airport workers who test the fuel, many times a day usually, at the main fuel facility....etc, etc.....hundreds of thousands of people are "in on it"? Is this a logical assumption for anyone to make?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Judgin by the location of the OP, the most likely thing is that it was someone heading for Miami, and ATC put them in a hold while they they could fit them into the landing pattern. You'll get a lot of FedEx Memphis traffic flying overhead right there.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These so called experts have left out some key facts
Like the cancer causing chemicals that are a byproduct of combustion in their man made clouds.
Then they do not address the global dimming factors of persistent contrails.
They are saying you live under a transportation overpass enjoy your pollution and all its side effects.
If you do not like your side effects, and what we call benefits, we have names and social class for your type.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join