It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Real Clear Politics Electoral Map Prediction - Obama WAY ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Real Clear Politics Electoral Map Prediction Page

Real Clear Politics puts this map out for each POTUS race. It's a prediction map for what way the race is heading based on polls taken. It changes every week or so.

At this time, if the race was held today, Real Clear Politics has Obama ahead of Romney 253/170.

Obama has a MASSIVE lead in the swing state of Pennsylvania. For Romney to win, he's going to have to get ALL of the toss-up states in additioin to keeping the 'likely' Red states. These toss ups are - Arizona (11) Colorado (9) Florida (29) Iowa (6) Missouri (10) New Hampshire (4) North Carolina (15) Ohio (18) Virginia (13)

Unless something big happens ... Obama will be voted in as POTUS for another four years.
Some folks say it all depends on who Romney has as VP.
A Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan or Chris Christy VP could change things.
I'm thinking that won't be enough. .

This map changes every week or so.
If you are interested, be sure to check back and see the latest trends.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Romney has a tough road ahead of him.

I wouldn't say it is locked up for Obama yet, but he is enjoying a nice lead for right now.

Romney's VP pick will be important...but may only deliver him one state and possibly lose him others.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
yep, Obama he has to be elected for what I read in that book to come true....
powers will put in control of us.....I read that you know, in the basic instructions before leaving earth....

I'm a texas candidate backer....Obama ....not so much in my view
edit on 3-5-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You can click on each state and see what the polls look like. Real Clear Politics have a bunch of states listed as being too close to call, but if you look at the latest polls in those states you'll see them definately leaning toward OBAMA.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Going on Fallon and singing does wonders doesn't it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll be visiting a local militia site of obama wins.. what i will do on the site doesnt concern you libs...

And by win ... i mean steal
edit on 3-5-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Fear not, ma'am.

A little beezzer logic.

The polls are going to be way off. People will say "Obama" due to guilt, pressure, group-think, But when it comes down to election day, most will go Romney, Paul, the homeless guy who barfs on cars. . . . . . ANYONE but Obama.

Anyway, that's what I think will happen. I haven't seen anything yet to change my mind.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I remember polls that said John Kerry was going to win didn't turn out that way did it?

It aint over til its over.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's only been since yesterday so I didn't think the numbers would change .. and they haven't. But in a week or so the fact that Obama is coming out in favor of same sex marriage may change these numbers a bit. I don't think America is ready for a country-wide approval of gay marriage. Some of the 'on the fence' states Obama may not have now ....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Romney's VP pick will be important...but may only deliver him one state and possibly lose him others.

This is true, that or/and a number of negative events (i.e economy), these are all important factors to Romney's chances.

I guess the next big thing would be, who'll be VP? Forget Rubio, Jeb, they'll offer little to nothing to the ticket.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Don't discount the 115 toss up delegates (as of this writing). They could tip the scales over to Romney. Neither has a lock on the presidency. Maybe we'll get lucky and a natural disaster will occur under both of them at the same time.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Rothschilds and Bilderbergers

already both agreed

on Obama winning the election.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I remember polls that said John Kerry was going to win didn't turn out that way did it?

Unfortunately, I think Willard is basically the GOP's version of John Kerry. I doubt he stands much of a chance against Obama and his legion of media lackeys this fall.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Unfortunately, I think Willard is basically the GOP's version of John Kerry. I doubt he stands much of a chance against Obama and his legion of media lackeys this fall.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

2012 Real Clear Politics Electoral Map Prediction - Obama WAY ahead

Have been a voter and watching elections for many years. The general trends in the, polls, media, etc. are almost always worth about as much as the promises made by the politicians themselves.

One study a few years back suggested that upwards of 35% of the voting electorate don't make their final decision on who they will ballot for until the day of the election. But in this age of instant digital communication, a new format of political gaming has emerged that is applied by what we call the 'main stream media' in order to effect the final outcome. It's called 'designer opinion building'.

It works like this; a poll or study is commissioned for the express purpose of generating a specific outcome or finding. This is then published for the express purpose of convincing you, the voter, that popular trends and beliefs are leaning a specific direction. If you agree with the outcome, you will find comfort and be less inclined to change your position. If you disagree, it is meant to discourage you by saying that:
A-You're gonna lose
B-All your friends are voting for the other guy and so should you.

The pollsters know that America has become ridiculously trend-oriented. We like to follow the parade or a certain band as it goes down the road. We don't want to feel independent... we want to be part of the most popular crowd. Issues matter lass than peer acceptance.

So, in the end, the tail wags the dog...

On election day, if we have locked on to the manufactured, designer belief, we will vote exactly the way they want us to vote.

top topics

join