It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDEs: Heaven and Hell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I don't know why I just reacted, maybe because I'm a warrior of light
Lol, that was a good one.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The purpose of him giving me that dream?

Because His word is like the ultimate cashier's check and his word doesn't return empty:

"I make known the END from the BEGINNING, from ancient times, what is STILL to come." Is 46:10

As a disciple of Christ, I've laid claim to the following words he has spoken:

"I have MUCH more to say to YOU, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into ALL TRUTH. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he WILL tell you, what is YET to come." John 16:12-13

Shame on the people who say you can't experience him. You continue on your path for knowledge and get encouragement from the countless testimonies that are out there. I know it can seem like there are a thousand pieces to the puzzle, but you find something, hold on to it and let it grow. I'm not a doom & gloomer and I bet you couldn't find a post where I even speak of hellfire, but if anything I've said to you resonates in your soul - act fast. Something wicked this way comes and you have your children and wife to think of.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

OMG. I have a week of serious prayer devoted so far. Let's both pray that Jesus reveals himself to this man in a huge way and soon.

Father God, I come before you today with an earnest petition. I want this man to know you like I know you. I want you to reveal yourself to him like you have revealed yourself to me. Let the heavens rain down your righteousness let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it, for you have created it. Take him by the hand and give him your hidden treasures, that are stored in secret places, so that he may know that you are God. In Jesus name, let it be.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Amen

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Because His word is like the ultimate cashier's check and his word doesn't return empty:

"I make known the END from the BEGINNING, from ancient times, what is STILL to come." Is 46:10
But, what did it do for you?

I'm not a doom & gloomer and I bet you couldn't find a post where I even speak of hellfire, but if anything I've said to you resonates in your soul - act fast. Something wicked this way comes and you have your children and wife to think of.
Don't I deserve to get what's coming?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

OMG. I have a week of serious prayer devoted so far. Let's both pray that Jesus reveals himself to this man in a huge way and soon.

Father God, I come before you today with an earnest petition. I want this man to know you like I know you. I want you to reveal yourself to him like you have revealed yourself to me. Let the heavens rain down your righteousness let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it, for you have created it. Take him by the hand and give him your hidden treasures, that are stored in secret places, so that he may know that you are God. In Jesus name, let it be.
We shall see. But if it doesn't happen, does this mean he doesn't care about me?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

It appears you are MIA hope all is well with you & your family.

I have a Word for you. God's eye is on you and he loves you dearly. Remember these words: There are no coincedences.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join