It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the New's Channels...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed what is happening with the news channels of late, or is it my imagination. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems as though something is missing. It's almost as if some of the important news is being witheld.......Could it have something to do with the current build up to the Elections............ Or am I going Ga GA LOL..................

[edit on 27/09/2004 by blunderful]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Nah,

This is nothing new, been happening for year. However, for some reason you've just been recently awakend to it.

You want to know about what happened to the "News?"

Rent the 1976 flick Network.

It will explain everything.

Amazing how fortelling that movie was back in the 70s.

Seriously, it won two Academy Awards. Rent it. Check it out. You can even get it on DVD. It has Robert Duvall in it. He's cool, I think. Or at least he was cool in Godfather, Days of Thunder, and Apolcaypse Now. I'm not sure if that carries over to this day. I know he's a Libertarian, maybe that counts for something. Or, that's what 60 Minutes said. But, I guess we can't trust them now... hrmm... anyways, all this will tie in if you watch the movie.

Just rent the movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Blunderful,

did this coincide with your membership to ATS?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks Big O, I think I saw that movie when it came out. Probably worth taking another look at it...........

spacedoubt

[edit on 27/09/2004 by blunderful]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah man,

I wasn't born until 78 so I missed it at the theatres.

However, Rhandi Rhodes always mentioned to check the movie out if you wanted to know what happened to the news.

So, I finally rented it a month or so ago and was like, "Holy shiesters! This movie came out in 76" and prediected everything!"

Plus, it's a good flick.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

new topics

top topics

join