It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CTC at West Point release Bin laden Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

CTC at West Point release Bin laden Documents

www.ctc.usma.edu

Page 1 of 4
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Praise be to God, Lord of the universe, and peace and prayers be
upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and all of his companions
Now then...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Looks like some good reading post your coments here. Download the letters from the link provided and discuss. This will be in our kids and grand kids history books. We are living History its kinda weird when you think about it. I haven't had time to read the letters but I will and post my thoughts here.

www.ctc.usma.edu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My most 'professional' concern about this is a simple matter of numbers.

Out of thousands of pages, these were "selected" for release.

Therefore any logical conclusion one might draw from the material can be predicted....

Hence, why these documents - as opposed to all of them?

Or are we keeping terrorist's secrets now?.... Certainly they already now what we took from them....

Color me skeptical.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think these letter bring a more human factor to Bin Laden. So people can get into his head and possible get a glimse into what he was thinking while being hunted by the most deadly military on the planet for over A decade.

The man was smart here's a quote I found interesting

Shaykh Ayman in one of his statements, we should remind that (Benjamin Franklin) was not a president, but a "statesman" and one of the founders of the United States and its Constitution.

But such a mistake may be used to slander the Shaykh, and accuse him of talking about something he does not master (politics).

Interesting imo. He obviously knew his enemy

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

In general, and no matter what material we send, I suggest that we should distribute it to more than one channel, so that there will be healthy competition between the channels in broadcasting the material, so that no other channel takes the lead. It should be sent for example to ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN and maybe PBS and VOA. As for Fox News, let her die in her anger.

LoL even Bin laden hated fox news that made me laugh so hard.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The liberals, and Bin Laden hate the same channel. Things that make you go hmmmmmm, or not

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Also, VICTORY for what?

Getting a Nobel Peace Prize like they were giving them away in Cracker Jack boxes?

Giving away the rest of our frreedom and turning America into an authoritarian state?

Meh.

Bin Laden himself went on NON-biased television (you know, the ones that we don't get in the states) and publicly renounced any involvement in 9/11. He is the biggest scapegoat the USA has ever devised. He was part of the CIA and at some point got fingered to be the guy that everyone blames. This is proven truth, go get it if you care.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I found it hilarious that there was talk of those letters saying to kill Obama and Gen. Patreus. But leave Bide alone because he is not ready to take the reigns. Wow.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I find some of the reading to be almost staged.

In most cases, 99% of them, when he mentions another individual, he address them in FULL name -- first and last.

But when he addresses Obama, he just says Obama. Why not "Barak Obama"?

I just find it a bit odd.

Also, look at how much detail he goes into regarding american television, when, he had no access to them for the last, what, 8 years? He had a huge DVD/VHS library, and I dont think he had DirectTV. So how is it that he can talk so much about all of the different networks, including PBS, when he was in the middle of the desert, with a pair of rabbit ears as a receiver?

I just find something very fishy here.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I agree with you and everything with you what you just have said, something is very wrong with those Documents.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, and add to this the question as to WHY were these documents released, and why TODAY?

After Obama says he is not going to release the photos, he then releases this crap? WHY?

I am a firm believer that Bin Laden was killed in Tora Bora. And I have heard that the "muslim burial at sea ritual" is only if you DIE at sea.

Something smells like rotten tuna.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Bin Laden died in early 2002 of Marfan Syndrome, go find the Steve Pieczenik interview. "Theres no way they killed Osama Bin Laden, unless they raided a morgue." The Obama administration has no photos to release because there are none, they have no proof that any of this is true, they just tell the public these things and we're expected to believe it without any sort of proof at all.
edit on 4-5-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I find some of the reading to be almost staged.

In most cases, 99% of them, when he mentions another individual, he address them in FULL name -- first and last.

But when he addresses Obama, he just says Obama. Why not "Barak Obama"?

I just find it a bit odd.

Also, look at how much detail he goes into regarding american television, when, he had no access to them for the last, what, 8 years? He had a huge DVD/VHS library, and I dont think he had DirectTV. So how is it that he can talk so much about all of the different networks, including PBS, when he was in the middle of the desert, with a pair of rabbit ears as a receiver?

I just find something very fishy here.

Well it is translated by The american government so weather 100% accuracy is the case really isnt a debate IMO. Im sure they doctored it some why wouldn't they?

As for him having no access to our television networks im sure he had wireless internet like A smart phone and could see all the news he could handle daily. just couldn't send emails or upload without being caught. possible throw aways. that's why all communications had to be done with courier. He also could have had satalite TV also..

top topics

join