It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I'm glad you didn't jump to conclusion and i totally agree with you. what i got out of that pdf is this only applies to inmates! and the pdf does good to really stress that. seems like the word citizen inmate got some people scared? In case you forgot prison inmates are actually citizens also. this is nothing new just seems like the modern day form of chain gangs just a bit friendlier and the military is utilizing the labor. but if im wrong and you see me in the chow line at the NWO camp just shake your head and say i told ya so and ill give you my mash potatoes.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by BrianOrion

I never mentioned knowing more than you, but I know some things you don't surely or your attitude would be different. I am sure there are many many things you know that I do not. But on this same coin don't try to "know" Americans from your limited view of us.

The writing IS on the wall.

Just to quote your original reply to me:

We complain about things you guys don't even know how to, because you are used to it?

How can you say on one hand you do not claim to know more than me, when you have already declared that "we" don't know how to complain, thus taking the assumptive that you "know" more?

Bet you have a job though... Not living on savings huh? You don't KNOW.

Another assumption? I see a pattern developing here...

And it was you who started US and Them by saying: "I'm from the UK, and as such..."

I'm afraid I have to disagree here again... My declaring to be from the UK does NOT determine an US and THEM scenario... YOUR declaration (quoted above) that YOU complain about things that WE don't know how to takes the assumptive US and THEM/YOU stance and really makes you sound silly!!!

I really do not follow any of the "Chicken Little" crowd as I have seen MANY claims made regarding the future and global doom and gloom in my lifetime and not one SINGLE one of these predictions have come to fruition. Food for thought, perhaps?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

Fair points... not sure I totally agree, but I can see your logic...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by stirling

It isn't FOR most of us.
DO you literally think that they are going to lock up the better part of 400 million people??

It is for the people who are going to resist the NWO plans.
Th people who have made it very clear through site like ATS that they are going to be a problem that needs to be dealt with.

A bit of friendly advice
Keep your head down and your mouth shut.

The rotheschilds were actually the family who hand-picked hitler's eugenics team. (by that, I mean they helped him create the criteria for "aryan" and suggested methods like sterilization)

That said, why wouldn't they commit genocide now?

Edit: sorry, it was the rockefeller family, not rotheschilds.
edit on 4-5-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by J2288
reply to post by chrismarco

I'm glad you didn't jump to conclusion and i totally agree with you. what i got out of that pdf is this only applies to inmates! and the pdf does good to really stress that. seems like the word citizen inmate got some people scared? In case you forgot prison inmates are actually citizens also. this is nothing new just seems like the modern day form of chain gangs just a bit friendlier and the military is utilizing the labor. but if im wrong and you see me in the chow line at the NWO camp just shake your head and say i told ya so and ill give you my mash potatoes.

Now that anyone can legally be detained by the fed without due process...

What's your point?

You can be labeled a criminal for no reason, indefinitely.

It can happen, and it does happen.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow, some great replys and thoughts.

I know some are thinking "This would never be used on the American public" etc.

It already had been, in WWII with Japanese Americans.

"Oh, well, as long as it is someone else" etc.....

Maybe this time... it will be you!

Sorry but this whole thing has got me to thinking-seriously-about what people will do when/if this starts (Both Militray people and civilians etc).

Time will tell...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Goes back to that old saying
"Pick your battles, dont let your battles pick you."

I really doubt the military would come after civilians, the military is full of conscripts that had no choice if they wanted to get into college. If the order was given i can see a bunch of National Guard troops opening up their armory here in my city to use. Dusting off the ancient M14s they have stacked in crates of 20 to the roof in a room the size of a gymnasium. I think they would, most hate obama and alot of the faces in the government but their smart enough to do it out loud in a bar and not on the internet.

Any kind of troops enforcing a martial law will be wearing blue helmets, making them easier to spot amoung our vast green forests.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by anon72

How much you guys wanna bet that this is how the "Mark of the Beast" is introduced?

Whoever successfully graduates from these "camps" will receive a badge or something that must be worn in plain view as a "patriotic gesture of support". And they will make it mandatory, for national security reasons or whatever, that in order to participate or qualify for any government agency, or any groups or facilities funded by the government, you must have a badge as proof that you are "trustworthy" enough or "eligible" to take part or benefit from the program.

In other words, to get ANYTHING from ANYONE working for, or in the name of, the government, you have to have proof that you have gone through this conditioning...or as they call it, "training."

Taking all bets!

EXACTLY

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by J2288

Reading this should not be all that surprising to many of us.

I would think many here have been also reading the past several Presidential Executive Orders which deal with FEMA and their ever increasing powers for dealing with the population of the U S.

If anyone has not read through them; they should do so as soon as possible.

I began making "provisions" several years ago so I am about ready if they are.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

1-2. internm prison detain 1-3. guard civilia crimin level o for th popul detaile additio gend: C PW P Internment op ment operation ners. Resettlem nees). Internment a d, protect, an ans) as a resu nal prosecutio of threat to m eir protection lation for imp ed advanced p on to U.S. mil civilian interne dislocated civ enemy prison internment/res retained perso perations focus ns, we use the ment operations nd resettlemen nd account fo ult of militar on. Internmen military operat n. These opera erative reason planning to pr litary prisoner CIs FM 3- ee vilian er of war settlement onnel Figure 1 on all types o term confinem are focused on nt operations for population ry or civil con nt involves the tions. Resettle ations inheren ns of security, rovide a safe s, all individu In O Detainees RP -39.40 1-1. I/R popu f detainees and ment rather than n DCs (those c are conducte ns (detainees, nflict, natura e detainment ement involves ntly control the , safety, or int and secure en uals captured, i I/R O nternment Operations s Enem combat E Arme U.S. mil prison lations d U.S. military n internment w civilians that ar ed by militar , U.S. militar al or man-ma of a populati s the quarteri e movement a telligence gath nvironment. U interned, evacu Operations my tants EPWs ed groups litary ers Rese Ope D 12 y prisoners. Alt when referring re not part of th ry police to s ry prisoners, ade disaster, ion or group t ing of a popul and activities o hering. I/R op U.S. policies m uated, or held ettlement erations DCs Refugees Migrants Expellees Internally displaced persons Evacuees Stateless persons 2 February 201 though a part o to U.S. militar he population o helter, sustain , or dislocate or to facilitat that pose som lation or grou of their specif perations requir mandate that i by U.S. arme 10 of ry of n, ed te me up fic re in ed

This above is a quote from said report that I wanted to show because I first believed as well that most here made an elephant out of a molehill. I thought "maybe this regulation is for war abroad only". How wrong I was.
Then I read the part where it said "In times of natural or manmade disaster..." when alarm bells started ringing.
Those of you who think that we are all a little bit too worried because nothing has happened yet, think about this:
Nowhere does it exclude domestic natural disasters, hence if anything happens again in the US of A where there are many civilians running around like headless chickens with their homes destroyed, they fall right into the category of people they are talking about in this report.
Civilian detainees.
Therefore all the measures they speak about will also be applied to said civilians. What shocked me most was that singing will be illegal and stopped by army personnel.
I wanted to post the passage that says this for all of you who run around blindfolded to see it for yourself.
But look what I got when I tried to copy and paste the section...they have put measures in that stop normal people from doing so by adding blanks that cannot be copied.
Of course there must be a way [as it has been done, see video] but your average person [like me] don't know how to get around it.

As a german who grew up with parents who had been teeens during the war and has heard it all, I can see that history IS repeating itself and the nay sayers are now in the position the Germans were.
If you ever ask again how the Germans could have tolerated the Nazis, take a look in the mirror, by the time TSHTF it was too late.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Any time I read posts like this, a certain song from my past starts playing in my head:

Listen to the lyrics. Very relevant, yes?

edit on 3-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting this and hitting the nail on the head. Here are the lyrics.

Mike and the Mechanic - Silent Running

Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don’t believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I’m with the high command

Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?

There’s a gun and ammunition
Just inside the doorway
Use it only in emergency
Better you should pray to god
The father and the spirit
Will guide you and protect from up here

Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still

Can you hear me running (can you hear me calling you? )
(can you hear me) hear me calling you?
(can you hear me running) hear me running babe?
(can you hear me running) hear me running?
Calling you, calling you

Trust in the power of GOOD.
Have Faith.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Field Manual 3-39.40.

This document's history goes back to at least 2010 :

www.usasac.army.mil...

acc.dau.mil...

It probably goes back further than 2010 but i don't have time to look right now.

QV.

edit on 4-5-2012 by qvision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe for me this is a classic case of confirmation bias, but it really does seem like these stories, articles, and leaks that occur from time to time are increasing and being feverishly picked up by us peons, which makes me think that things are starting to take a turn. It feels like all of this has gained momentum, like we've passed the tipping point. All of the news lately has me on edge and it makes me wonder if that just isn't the point. What's the best offense in the world if you want the upper hand? Psychological intimidation. And it's working. If we can be intimidated, that's half the battle, no? Everything else becomes much easier to pull off when the people get scared.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Well close. The bad "aliens" are exactly who is ordering this to happen. By chipping and controlling all of us "earthling". It won't be too difficult because over half the population will do everything they say without a fight.
Look around at the fat people. FOOD is very important to them and they will do anything for it.
Food has more value than gold.
We cant eat gold to stay alive.
FOOD is the ultimate commodity and the ultimate means of control.
Without it we die.
Death however is going to be the best option if you do not want to become a robot.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aztlan73
Very interesting thread. That is a hot topic and it should be continuous. After reading a few comments i noticed the reference to the fore fathers. Although i get the whole freedom from tyranny asspect. The forefathers of this country also owned slaves and after practically exterminating the native americans placed them on internment camps called reservations. Enslaving them in poverty . just as mentioned in the video this has happened before. I agree something is going to change our situation and the future looks gloomy. How can the cover be blown off this?? Msm isnt going to cover that one. Ignorance is bliss.

Yes and currently only about 70 people feel this is important enough to Flag so shows how easy this plan will be to carry out.

No Food = Death its all about that simple.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And just remember these types of operations are implemented incrementally. So it's actually very normal and expected for some, if not a majority, to deny that these operations are in fact ongoing. Keep in mind, TPTB are not idiots. They actually have and move towards goals, which most people know nothing about because normal people are just trying to make a living, survive and provide for their children, a.k.a. distracted from the reality that TPTB live.

So yes, you can bet your sweet ass that this is for Amerika, this will be domestically implemented, this is the boiling of the frog.

Resistance!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by kimsie

Is this playing in theaters now?

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU. ONLY 83 PEOPLE HERE ON ATS CARE ANYWAY SO IT WILL BE AN EASY SELL-OUT SHOW.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I sat here and watched the flags go from 70 to 83 flags in a matter of 30 minutes time, yet it is not available on the New Topic or Hot Topics list why?
Read this Thread too: "We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant,
It goes with this one in an easy to figure out kind of way.
But... if nobody cares, or if the topic is not readily visible to members...half the battle has been won anyway.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I was thinking the same thing. It is ridiculous to believe we aren't being put on some list just for being on ats.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Excellent post. STAR!

I'm am very afraid the Gov't has beat us by 1/2 now. With all the people on Gov't subsidicies etc.

When the food cart and/or money is shut down.... They will beg to go to those camps.. for safety and survival-of course.

As far as your question why this topic isn't on the hot list etc.... A conspiracist might say that certain admins may not want anon72 or this topic to get a lot of attention etc.... but that would be hard to argue. My threads usually get treated very well here (when they are deserving etc).

But, thank you for noticing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join