It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Internment?
Slavery?
I choose neither!

This comes to mind.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Read it on reddit earlier. Look forward to watching the video when I get off work. Until then

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I live in the UK and as such, find these kind of threads extremely confusing...

Am I correct in my deduction that these papers were "Top Secret" and yet available online? How curious...

Also, are people aware that most governments have plans and guidelines at the ready for almost ANY conceivable situation... be it civil unrest or natural disasters?

Next, despite living in the richest, most advanced (in terms of Human Rights) and easily the fairest society of the modern era (if not all time)... many Americans spend so much of their time "warning" other Americans about the despicable nature of their own government... This reminds me of the story "Chicken Little" who kept warning his friends about the forthcoming "sky falling down" scenario... All because an acorn fell on his head!

What I'm trying to say here is this, DON'T live your life as Chicken Little... why worry about things that are out of your control? Why not try doing what that fellow... you know... the Nazarene taught us all those years ago... LOVE your enemies... for darkness CANNOT chase away darkness... only LIGHT can do this...

Honestly people, not trying to preach... I know there are a lot of atheists and such like on this site...

Love too much... laugh too often and be the change you wish to see in the world...

Peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

If the USA falls...

You guys are all screwed.

Especially in the UK.

We complain about things you guys don't even know how to, because you are used to it? It's normal?

I don't care about normal. I care about progression, we have to keep growing.

These documents are part of a giant plan to move backward. I WILL NOT.

Maybe a lot of people don't know how much the USA could help the world if it was it's goal. It is not it's goal it wants world enslavement. It's pretty dang good at whatever it wants. I wouldn't hate on Americans who can see this, I would be glad that there are some of us who somehow woke up from the super heavy propaganda.

I hope we make it out of this. Please let us out of this.

~Dusty
edit on 5/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Must Flag and star people, this must go out to everyone, things here have roots in other directives which intertwian.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think you have just illustrated my point... kudos!!!

"The Sky is falling down...." ... Doom and woe... Be scared... We're all screwed... etc. etc.

Me myself personally, I refuse to make comments regarding situations that have not taken place... Nor do I choose to condemn others without sufficient evidence... I'm kinda strange like that...

If you are an American... please answer this honestly... where in the world would you rather live right now?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Bahamas. Seriously.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No Where is safe.

I would rather live here, but you are illustrating my point. You guys don't even know what freedom is.

What we are complaining about is in the future, but the writing is on the wall.

The future is too late to act. They know what's coming. I won't call them evil. I will call them wrong and haters of freedom, just as the nazis.

I am half German and my family escaped germany to america. Well, we can't escape this time....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think that the tone and part of the commentary is a bit off. In dire circumstances the rule of law and civil liberties always cease to exist to some degree, the more grave the situation the less chance there is for a democratic process to occur or even a complex decision process...

Having said that, the documents alluded seem to generalize a quasi industrial way of dealing with long term suppression and civil activities of detainees to me that is the only part that is truly objectionable.

The document should be more explicit in what circumstances and during what time period some of the procedures should be in place. It seems to mix all possible types of civilians and places the bar at a level only acceptable to deal with the worst circumstances, without properly establishing limitations and ways of those civilians to have a recourse or a standardized way of objecting to the treatment that will be imposed on them. To this a clear time limitation guideline on some of the practices ought to have been included.

The other item is how political activist is suppressed and dealt with, the term reeducation to me is extremely offensive.

While I can see the need for this type of planing some of the content is truly disgusting and proper of a totalitarian regime without any consideration to mid and long term consequences for its actions.

You should be ashamed as an USA citizen of this type of hill advised planning. The fact that you have all reasons to be very afraid of your government, clearly should serve as an indicated that you must act.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ok... hold up a minute... just like the USA, there are people in the UK who claim to see the "writing on the wall..."

The terminology "wake up" is so over used in these present times, one would expect that some people never get out of bed!!!

I do find it curious that you think you have a better idea about how things are in the world than me... considering you don't know me... that IS a general assumption, is it not? (By the way, I am not claiming to know more than you, just questioning you're assumption that you know more)...

Phew...

Next... due to the fact that you have created an US and THEM scenario (with regards you and me)... I think it is fair to say that you are not allowing yourself to make rational decisions/replies at this point and I do wonder about your well-being...

Did you eat today brother? I hope so... however... over 40,000 children died today from starvation... THIS is happening EVERY day... REAL problems... not some "What If" scenario... not some "Chicken Little" story...

I really think you should re-think you're "Sky is Falling down" rhetoric...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Bahamas. Seriously.

So what's stopping you?

I mean... seriously?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Bump-biddy-bump-bump!

(I can't believe this thread isn't getting more attention.)

I'm trying to think of some kind of skill I have that would be needed to stay in the better living quarters.
I remember reading that some of the women taken to the German camps who knew how to type fast were spared and put to work in offices.

Allow me to restructure your thoughts for you:

I'm trying to think of some kind of skill I have that would be needed to stay in the better living quarters?
I remember reading that some of the women taken to the German camps who knew how to ...
Bump-biddy-bump-bump! ...were spared and put to work.
(I can't believe this ... isn't getting more attention.)

Sorry! I couldn't resist!
edit on 2012/5/3 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/5/3 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by anon72

It (the process) would have to be orchestrated so that 80% of the population was behind the internment.

Figure that out and you'll be able to beat the government at their own game.

That is simple. FOOD. And we are already on our way.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I never mentioned knowing more than you, but I know some things you don't surely or your attitude would be different. I am sure there are many many things you know that I do not. But on this same coin don't try to "know" Americans from your limited view of us.

The writing IS on the wall.

I have some info from my Army days. Rumors ya know? In any case, I think they think this is necasary for

"continuity of government"

Come on man this isn't NEW.

And I bet you ate today too? Bet you have a job though... Not living on savings huh? You don't KNOW.

And it was you who started US and Them by saying: "I'm from the UK, and as such..."

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Any time I read posts like this, a certain song from my past starts playing in my head:

Listen to the lyrics. Very relevant, yes?

edit on 3-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion

I think you have just illustrated my point... kudos!!!

"The Sky is falling down...." ... Doom and woe... Be scared... We're all screwed... etc. etc.

Me myself personally, I refuse to make comments regarding situations that have not taken place... Nor do I choose to condemn others without sufficient evidence... I'm kinda strange like that...

If you are an American... please answer this honestly... where in the world would you rather live right now?

Not trying to knit-pick ...

Me myself personally, I refuse to make comments regarding situations that have not taken place...

But you are.

Nor do I choose to condemn others without sufficient evidence...

But you are.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV
reply to post by abe froman

I sincerely doubt we as a people would tolerate blue helmets on our land. I for one know many officers, field grade mostly that would not obey an order to round up and of fire upon American citizenry. The whole argument is falling upon deaf ears....... In a pure SHTF scenario, say a catastophic event would any of these protocols come into play. The government fears that we didn't take too kindly to the whole Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Losing faith in our military commanders on the ground, now that would be a serious problem on both sides of the spectrum.

29INFDIV

Didn't some officer's in New Orleans, those charged with helping people in a crises, get convicted of not only firing on the people they were there to protect, but murdering them? The military men will do what they are ordered to do, they always have from the crusades, to nazi's and stalin, to Iraq. Men join the military because they will kill others, people don't join because the don't want to be in that position. The system is built on taking orders, rarely, if ever, have soldiers walked away and sided with the people they were to kill: too psychologically difficult when the actual moment happens (bar talk is easy.).

As for the camps, someone pointed out that the total number that could be held in all was something near 100k, and at a certain number of guards per person, along with controlling those who are free? This is for a bigger scenario involving more then whiners, every country has had whiners, those who don't tow the line and every country deals with it in different ways: we imprison for drugs, we drug the water, we overload with tv. No, there is no trouble with that now and there won't be, this is for a very different kind of scenario and the handbook does not state the real reason but a "simulated" reason that can be accepted by those who practice the process.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just to toss my two cents in and share the experience of a trucker who HAS looked for locations which happened to be along a route I was taking anyway....

I have seen medical camps, I have seen training camps. I absolutely have seen the rail cars and up close. Those are real, although they are real car carriers. The floor mounts for the cars could be adjusted I suppose. The armor down the sides stems from the trucking strikes of the 1970's when shooting at train freight for what it was taking from trucking was a sport. Armoring the car carriers in the train was a no brainer and that is why. It isn't to make a rolling prison car.

Now I have seen prison 'camps' and they are makeshift compared to a conventional facility as well as being very odd to come across. The most easily seen among these in out on I-20 toward Van Horn Texas. It's a converted motel used by the ICE people for holding Illegals awaiting disposition. It has shown up as a FEMA camp on more than one list.
From the road, it looks like a few handymen had a truckload of Concertina wire, a day free and absolutely nothing better to do than act like they know how to string a fence line. It's that..mickey mouse.

Internment camps? If anyone has anything to worry, I'd look at the Muslims and to be very specific, the Shiite Muslims. The Saudi's are Sunni and love us...we love them. The Iranians are Shiite, and we have deemed them in need of lethal attitude correction. If the camps are for anyone, they're for them if this war kicks off.

If they need to inprison Americans, it's been done before and many times. What did New York do during the General Assembly last year? Make shift holding pens made from Chain Link sections, as I recall. They can make those to hold a hundred or 10,000 and take about the same time either way. It just means more men and a couple more trucks worth of fence sections to upscale. Why transport people all over Gods creation to camps...when the camps can come right TO any city in the nation?

Just my thoughts..and why I roll my eyes when the topic of the Camps comes up. They MAY be real enough in contengency, but no one is building, let alone staffing full blown prison camps for years (as reports would have it) just so MAYBE...SOMEDAY...they'll be all ready to accept new arrivals. The idea is absurd on the face of it.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Any time I read posts like this, a certain song from my past starts playing in my head:

Listen to the lyrics. Very relevant, yes?

edit on 3-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I remember this one - Sepultura - Criminal In Uniform, just read the lyric, all applicable to current state.

Hate - A Feeling We Can See
Create Fictitious Enemy
Outlaw Of Expression
Forget Past Wars We Have Fought

Watchers Of Morality
Told By The Hierarchy
Machine To Society
Falling To Conformity
Terrified To Speak Your Mind
............Government
Doesn't Matter Who You Are
For Our Own Good

Build, Upon Nation's Security
Police State - Brutality
Final Infliction - Manifestation
The Doctrine Is - Too Many Wars

Terror Is Control
The Key's - Distrust (?)
Annihilate Free Thought
Despise The Unknown

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What has happened to the great united states of america whose dreams of freedom and liberty were spewed across the world. Glamour and glitz sparkling away paving the path of the oh so enlightened. Stirring the hearts and minds of the many people that dared to fantasize of a society devoid tyranny and oppression. I suppose all things come to an end including dreams. It is never a matter of 'if' always a matter of 'when'.

Well off to the camps with you now.

Remember once those drones are up and about all your... ah nevermind.
edit on 3-5-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join