It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't You Find it a Little Strange Obama Advertises on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This morning the advertisement at the top of ATS was about winning a dinner with Obama, paid for by Obama2012. Why would Obama's people decide to advertise on ATS.

First off, no one ever posts anything good about Obama on ATS. It's always about how he's shredding the constitution and FORWARDING the Illuminati agenda. Half the members here probably believe he's a shape shifting reptilian. What are Obama's people thinking?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The advertising on ATS is random not connected.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
hey do you think emperor obama is a member of ATS? he is allways on his blackberry typing away. perhaps he is one of the main debunkers here

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

I have never seen that ad.

Pure coincidence that you saw it. I would not try to connect it to anything on this site. Like all the other ads, its only that. An ad.

vvv

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Because ATS is obviously all part of their agenda. :O

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have seen Obama, Romney, Newt, and Santorum ads on here. But they are not connected. It is essentially random.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

Do you have any clue how internet advertising works? Apparently not.

CompanyA pays marketing firm B to produce an online ad campaign. Marketing firm B gathers demographic information for the planned audience and contracts that out to one of the various ad placement companies, who in turn, place ads on high volume sites.

It's completely unrelated to the content at ATS other than if you scrapped this site, you'd get millions of hits for "Obama"

So to be clear, I promise you, OBama and his campaign are probably completely unaware of this ad campaign.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It might be subliminal. When we get into the voting booth and Ron Paul hasn't made it, the Republican nominee is Jeb Bush, and we remember that voting out of the two party system is throwing your vote away; so we vote for Obama because we saw him on ATS oh so many times...

new topics

top topics

join