It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor fired for quoting from the Bible and emailing prayer to colleagues loses his job battle . One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

A little respect goes along way and then maybe you will begin to see the big picture.

Ah, another one of the gang demanding respect for a belief system

One of my kids came home from school and complained that a teacher demanded that he respect other peoples beliefs. I put it to him that by her reasoning he would be compelled to respect the beliefs of a pedophile. Interestingly enough undue respect played a key role in the cover up of the rape of thousands of children by none other than the priests whose charge they had been placed in.

Indeed one could say I am very disrespectful , as for ignorant ? I'm not the one in love with an imaginary man.

edit on 3-5-2012 by ChristianJihad because: add

Well that "imaginary man" you speak of answered a prayer with supernatural occurrences immediately after a prayer directed to the 'Heavenly Father' was made by my mother. It was so intense that she had to stop praying while the angels on horseback fought with the fallen angels who were attacking me as a boy. Yes, that actually happened, and the prayer changed that situation in my life unto this day.

So I feel very sorry for you because you seem to believe sin is a distinctly Christian failing, when in fact, it is inherent in ALL.

Little secret, the catholic church is an abomination to God, and so is any other "church" that goes against the very commandments given by God in the bible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join