It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Already: Contempt Process Begins Against Holder on Fast and Furious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Sharyl Attkisson at CBS News reports that Republicans on the House Oversight Committee will take the first formal step toward contempt proceedings against Attorney General Eric Holder over Operation Fast and Furious.

The draft consists of a briefing paper and 48 pages that will be distributed to Democrats and Republicans. according to the documents the Department of Justice has given “false denials, given answers intended to misdirect investigators, sought to intimidate witnesses, unlawfully withheld subpoenaed documents, and waited to be confronted with indisputable evidence before acknowledging uncomfortable facts.”

Most importantly, “the Justice Department’s demonstrable contempt for the congressional investigation has inflicted harm on the people of two nations seeking the truth--and very pointedly on the family of fallen Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ATF whistleblowers who now face retaliation in the wake of their own heroic efforts to expose wrongdoing.”

Absolutely no one within the DOJ has been held accountable for Operation Fast & Furious despite the murders of Agent Terry and 300 Mexicans.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

About Freaking TIME!!!! I swear that the policies in place in Washington D.C. are too old. They were made back when there was honor etc. Now, the crooks use them as a way to hide and lie.

I hope to hell when Romney wins that they do a complete review of the undertakings of Holder on this matter as well as the Black Panther crap.

Thank you Mr. Holder.
) I hope to see you go to prison!! You deserve to for your ACTIVE role in the killing of an American Law Enforcement Officer (and whatever we don't know about your antics yet).

Way to bring Shame to the DOJ.

We will have the last laugh of this desaterous administration!

edit on 5/3/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I hope to hell when Romney wins that they do a complete review of the undertakings of Holder on this matter as well as the Black Panther crap.

Seriously? You think if Romney is elected he would do anything about this? That he would
do anything except continue the policies of his predecessors? You are living in
a dream world...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Yes, I do. It is too big to ignore (remember, the family members have filed suits etc, LE agenicies have filed reports etc.

And, this will be HUGE in the election. Romney will have to comment and promise action IMO.

So, relax... yes-that is what I think. Have a great day.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I hope to hell when Romney wins that they do a complete review of the undertakings of Holder on this matter...
As much as I would personally love to see reckless politicians get their due, I have serious doubts that anything will come of this, as with so many other scandals and national disgraces much more serious and too numerous to list.

Regardless, good news to see that at least some attempt is being made to hold their feet to the fire.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Calling it for what it is.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's about time.

Holder deserves whatever he gets, and I hope it's far more severe than just contempt.

A family on our own soil lost a father, a son, a husband by the hands of the very man hired to protect his rights... and 300+ other families had to suffer greatly because of his actions. For that alone, he should hang or be stuffed in a cell for the rest of his life.

Thanks for the info anon. S&F

~Namaste
edit on 3-5-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

Seriously? You think if Romney is elected he would do anything about this? That he would
do anything except continue the policies of his predecessors? You are living in
a dream world...

Yeah I second this, I was with the OP until he started ranting about Rome y winning. He may be the first person I've seen yet who thinks Romney will be President. I agree the Fast & Furious needs to be further looked into & people held responsible but Romney ain't the man to get the job done, same goes for Obama. The only man who can get the job done is Ron Paul.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Calling it for what it is.

Strategy: Attack the 2nd Amendment

Along the way : smear the gun dealers

------

It all went wrong. Border Agent Brian Terry was killed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Oh, I think it was much more than smearing of Gun Dealers.

I believe they planned to use this stuff (before the murder of the border officer) to go for a total ban on guns in the USA.... saying "See, look at all the death and carnage done in Mexico by American guns.... " angle.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Oh, I think it was much more than smearing of Gun Dealers.

I believe they planned to use this stuff (before the murder of the border officer) to go for a total ban on guns in the USA.... saying "See, look at all the death and carnage done in Mexico by American guns.... " angle.

It all went wrong.

It was not an accident.

Now Holder and Obama have blood on their hands.

--------
They are hiding Kevin O'Reilly in Iraq. He is now working for Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
this is just some of the stupid things the ATF did during F&F

hotdogfish.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
urbangrounds.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Let's bet that Holder attempts to fend this off until after the election. He's going to need Wonder Woman's Wrist Bands to make that happen (if Michelle let's him borrow them).

Maybe her magic lasso will get to the truth.

I can't wait to see Holder brought to justice.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Here it is.

It looks like Issa crossed all of the t's and dotted all of the eyes.

It's the 2012 version of: The Pelican Brief

- ISSA Document -
edit on 3-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thank you. I only made it though the first 10 pages before I had to stop as my heart fell to the floor.

Honest to Pete.... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Burke..... he is the key.... the one the ties it to the Obama Admin. THEY HIRED HIM!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Holder is a coward, a domestic terrorist and a poor excuse for a person holding office in any sense of the word and all I can say is that it's about f$#king time.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Thank you. I only made it though the first 10 pages before I had to stop as my heart fell to the floor.

Honest to Pete.... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Burke..... he is the key.... the one the ties it to the Obama Admin. THEY HIRED HIM!!!!

This will be the scandal that brings down the entire Obama presidency.

Holder and Obama are both guilty.

Time for a special prosecutor?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If there is any justice left in this world Holder and Obama will have a nice dish of it served.

They are not only in contempt of court but should be in the contempt of every citizen in this country and in Mexico.

Let justice be served!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Let's bet that Holder attempts to fend this off until after the election. He's going to need Wonder Woman's Wrist Bands to make that happen (if Michelle let's him borrow them).

Maybe her magic lasso will get to the truth.

I can't wait to see Holder brought to justice.

Much as I love Wonder Woman--let's just say I'd like to climb her--coercion of confessions of any sort, even by magic lasso, is prohibited in many ways. And for good reasons.

Still, I have to admit: if I were going to use a magic lasso on Holder and his ilk, I think I'd be more likely to use it in a different way....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Oh, it is WAY past time for a Special Prosecutor. That should have been done about the second they caught Holder lying to them.

I to hope he and Obama get their due justice-if the apparent allegations play out as stated.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If you think Romney is going to do anything different than Obama is doing right now.
Then you are living in lala land.
It will be more of the same.
Obama is a continuation of Bush and if Romney wins then he will be a continuation of Obama.

The President is not in charge like you think he is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join